- Around 3.5+ years of Experience in Data warehousing using Ab Initio as Ab Initio admin and EME admin.
- Strong expertise in EME, AG, Control Center and Ab Initio.
- Installing/Upgrading whole Ab Initio environment setup.
- Well versed in AI code promotion, Branching concept and Merging.
- Proficient in understanding technical issues and able to deliver the permanent solution with RCA in short span of time.
- Strong Unix shell scripting knowledge to automate the things.
- Good communication across the team (Dev/Test/Support) to troubleshoot the problems.
- Creating EME projects along with setting up data directories.
- Writing the Unix Shell scripting for the automating the things.
- Responsible for the EME backup/Restore in regular interval of time.
- More flexible with the air commands.
- Good experience in working with the release Managers in coordinating production release.
- Worked for multiple projects and managing the junior resource as well.
- Worked with both Windows and Linux Co>Operating system.
- MDH customization knowledge.
- Jenkins integration knowledge and performing the automated deployment.
ETL Technologies: Ab Initio, EME, AG, MDH, Control Center and Express>It
Scripting language: UNIX Shell Scripting, Windows PowerShell
- Rebuild all the Confidential AI servers after ransomware.
- Provided multiple scripts for code promotions
- Implemented security across the environments.
- Upgraded Co>Ops, AG, MDH, Control Center, Express>It from Version 3.1.7 to 3.4.4
- Not exceeded the SLA period while trouble shooting the issues.
- Good communication with clients.
- Security level implementation across the EME projects for individual users.
- Provided an enhanced code promotion scripts and environment related scripts as well.
- Worked for AI web services for DAJ application.
- Worked along with Dev/Test team to meet the deliverables.