- Database Analyst with 5+ years of experience interpreting and analyzing data in fast - paced environments. Advanced knowledge of SQL database programming and Excel. Intermediate knowledge of Power BI and Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards as well as Salesforce administration. Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects while assisting internal and external customers.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft Access
- Excel, Tableau, Power BI
- T-SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Pick/ BASIC
- Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, JIRA
Power BI Developer
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Developed 20+ dashboards and reports with Power BI to support a 55 person Sales team
- Created 100+ custom DAX measurements for Power BI reports
- Created Paginated/SSRS Reports for our Sales team with Power BI Report Builder
- Created the training material for Power BI for the Sales team to teach them how to best utilize Power BI
- Created a SharePoint ticketing tool for use during data migration. Used SharePoint 365 Lists and InfoPath 2013 to create the Web Form.
- Created an ETL tool with SQL Server to process payment adjustments and split files into 5,000 line CSV batches
- Creating customized scripts with PL/SQL that automate customer and internal reporting.
- Creating ad-hoc scripts with PL/SQL and Oracle SQL Developer to assist with internal operation.
- Performance tuned PL/SQL scripts that used large sets of data
- Using Excel, used PivotTables and VLOOKUPS to transform multiple spreadsheets into singular spreadsheets with reportable data.
- Auditing customer data to resolve issues during device implementations.
- Utilized MapInfo Pro to assist with SmartGrid network issues
- Visiting my customer’s site and proposing solutions for automating some of their automation needs
Custom Interface Specialist
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Used T-SQL in MS SQL Server 2008 to support and create custom stored procedures in the cloud.
- Integrated and mapped vendor export requirements within T-SQL
- Created and modified automated T-SQL jobs using SQL Server Agent
- Analyzed data from automation production exports to resolve export errors.
- Familiarity with EDI 834/835 exports and other various 401k, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefit exports.
- Utilized Salesforce to track projects and create dashboards
- Created reports using Confidential EDW 12 to create lists of vendor suppliers that needed to be updated for conversion to Oracle R12
- Updated suppliers in an Oracle 11i database for conversion to Oracle R12, using MS Excel to sort through data.
Software Support Analys
- Programmed finance and insurance forms for car dealerships using Pick/BASIC
- Preformed acceptance testing on an unreleased product