- Highly driven Database Developer/Analyst with extensive experience in application development, reporting, streamlining processes and automation.
- Expertise applying in - depth knowledge of IT and solid organizational skills to develop and implement effective, long-term solutions.
- Excel in managing projects with strong detail, problem solving and follow-through capabilities.
- A team player yet able to perform as an individual with minimum supervision.
- Highly adaptable and resilient, thriving in fast-paced, ever changing environments.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Database Design
Database Developer / EPIC Administration
- Fulfilling active data & reporting requests from multiple MSSQL databases.
- Extracting sample data from EPIC clarity tables.
- Entry Level EPIC Clarity & Caboodle Administration.
- Entry Level EPIC Data Courier Administration.
Database Developer / Architect
- Assessed specifications and usage of existing local MySql reporting system.
- Designed / created reporting & ETL packages based on new/existing specifications.
- MySql, T-SQL and combinations for reporting and flat file generation.
- Spec and build SSIS packages for flat files and multiple databases.
- Ad-hoc TSQL & MySql queries on request.
- Extensive use of SSRS for reporting.
Sr.IT Data Analytics Analyst
- Assessed specifications and usage of existing local MySql CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) data exports for migration to SSRS Report Server. Generated output based on user preference of on demand and / or scheduled email subscription service.
- Assessed new project/reporting requests and gathered technical specifications from local users and corporate partners. Provided functional Excel samples and formulas used by each report calculation.
- Performed on-demand and ad-hoc reporting for local and corporate departments. Data delivered in flat files, simple Excel files or manipulated to mimic existing formatted Excel files.
- Maintained SSRS user report access, subscriptions & account security.
- Designed / created reporting & ETL packages based on new/existing specifications. MySql, T-SQL and combinations for reporting and flat file generation. This incorporated importing and exporting formatted files for internal and internal usage.
- Handled debugging and enhancement of modules, applications and report development through Microsoft Visual Studio 2014, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, MySql & Microsoft SQL
- Tutored and mentored assets, local and remote, as reporting demands increased, and complexity increased.
- Prototyped SSAS data warehouse for potential data conversion of existing MySql
- Performed on-demand and ad-hoc reporting for the Marketing, Merchandising, Physical Inventory and Finance as part of the Rapid Response Reporting Group.
- Helped develop a Point-of-Sale uploads application with interface to financial systems.
- Convert / replace existing Finance, Merchandising, Marketing & Sales reports to SSRS from Crystal Reports, Updated reporting code and reduced maintenance with use of flexible SQL stored procedures.
- Assessed project requests and gathered technical specifications from users.
- Designed / created reporting & ETL packages based on new/existing specifications. For Oracle, T-SQL and combinations for rendering in PDF files, Excel files or flat file generation. This incorporated importing and exporting formatted files for vendors and internal usage.
- Partnered with Marketing at all levels to convert outdated ad-hoc email, direct mail and text list generation from VFP to T-SQL procedures and SSIS packages. Direct support of all Marketing reporting (SSRS) and database, as there was no existing unified application in place, just a SQL database updated from the core financial systems. Report creation ranged from Web Hourly Sales to Loyalty Sales by user defined segments to Loyalty Customer Attrition - Migration by year. Monitoring, debugging server side (Escalate GERS) daily database refresh. Built and maintained data structures for reporting systems and data import / export feeds. Assessed application and reporting modification specifications to determine if in corporation into existing functionality was advisable or new code needed to be created. Trained end-users on methodology and usage of reporting tools and data structures to assist in ad-hoc data requests.
- Performed technical support for on-site software installation teams, integration from legacy systems reporting paradigms and data validation during upgrades of core applications. This included both data analysis and documentation of source and target mappings with anomalies flagged.
- Participated in testing / QA of Merkle CRM application installation. Including data validation, user functionality and initial report design and creation. As the database was hosted off-site, creation of end user scripts and automated sales upload audit upload reports.
- Handled debugging and enhancement of modules, applications and report development through Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, PL/SQL & Microsoft SQL and various Excel file reporting paradigms.
- Production support for Financial (GERS), Order Entry (Ecometry) applications.
- Maintained a web-based in-house business system for all accounting and inventory needs.
- Converted and streamlined existing VB.net applications to C#.net.
- Developed job costing and profitability reports with C#.net to improve existing application.
- Devised application database synchronizations and maintained discrete testing environment that mimicked current production standards.
- Tailor methodologies to meet business needs based on interaction with end-users / Departmental representatives.