- I am an extremely organized individual and am adept at coordinating all the different tasks that need to be completed in order to finish a project on time. Experienced in working independently and know how to ask the right questions. I'm deeply curious and driven to understanding the business, product, and technology, and apply that knowledge to create better data capabilities.
- SQL Server
- T - SQL
- Crystal Reports
- Access and Excel
- Using MySQL and Postgres SQL by creating tables, loading data and reporting data from Postgres and MySQL.
- Manipulating csv and Excel files with python scripts.
- Excel Pivot tables and V-Lookups on data extracted with Python from MySQL and Postgres.
- ETL coding with SSIS for all incoming files to translate data into actionable insights.
- Construct data pipeline workflows and schedules using Python scripting for automation on data management and manipulation.
- SQL Stored Procedures and SSRS reporting.
- Using UNIX for manipulation and analysis of files and data.
- Connecting to SQL creating Excel dashboard like reporting.
- Automating medical billing coding with CPT and DRG codes with T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Python.
- Data modeling of business requirements with the CIO for each project.
- Created all tables, columns, relationships, for the physical implementation of databases.
- Transfer files, archive files and running Stored Procedures within SSIS.
- Calling SSRS reports from SSIS to emails or file system.
- ETL processes using SSIS to bring data from the hospitals Eagle and All scripts products.
- Maintenance on tables, stored procedures, job schedules and users in SQL database.
- SSRS reporting that are emailed by reporting schedule or sent from a SSIS package.
- Excel connecting to SQL creating dashboard like reporting.
- Tableau reporting for dashboards for daily reporting from ETL processes.
- Worked directly with the CFO on Financial reports.
- Using SSRS Server for emailing and deployment of SSRS reports.
- Designed Access databases using VBA to create data entry forms.
- Reporting from SQL Server to Excel for creating Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
- Power BI reports for displaying reports on phones.