- Over 3 years of experience as a Software QA Engineer with a proven track record in successful projects and the delivery of high - quality products including web-based and mobile applications. Dynamic expertise includes:
- In-depth knowledge of Testing Methodologies, Techniques, and Tools.
- Proficient in creating comprehensive QA documentation.
- Skilled in performing various types of thorough testing: Functional, System, Integration.
- Good team player with great interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- HTML, CSS, XML, Java, SQL
- Android Studio
- Oracle PeopleSoft, IMS, Square-9, SmartSearch, Merrill Bridge, Hyperion, Discoverer, Citrix XenApp
- Android OS, iOS, macOS, MS Windows
- JIRA, Bugzilla
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Tested proprietary web-based and mobile applications.
- Prepared, reviewed, and modified test documentation, analyzed test results.
- Created and executed test cases according to the test plan and test procedures.
- Performed exploratory, integration, build acceptance, smoke, regression, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing.
- Conducted GUI, usability, functionality, and stress testing of mobile app.
- Executed compatibility testing for iOS and Android devices.
- Tested app s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls, choosing multiple videos simultaneously
- Created and ran SQL queries to lookup transactions in MySQL database.
- Tested Android mobile apps using Android Studio AVD emulator for cross-platform compatibility, collected logs using adb commands.
- Ran performance test for mobile applications under different networks and Internet speeds.
- Reported errors from testing daily, entered software defects into bug tracking system, performed fixed bugs verification testing.
- Communicated with developers and system integration team to resolve various issues related to bug fixing, re-analyzing certain functionalities, and providing feedback.
- Supervised geographically distributed team of QA interns: mentored them, shared knowledge, assigned tasks, set up priorities and deadlines, tracked progress.