- IT professional with extensive experience in development and analysis.
- Expert level in Mainframe skills including COBOL, JCL, VSAM.
- Strong skills in all facets of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting complex issues and problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with ability to prioritize workload and multi - task.
Languages: COBOL, SQL, CICS, Easytrieve, OS/JCL
Software: TSO/ISPF, CA7, Endevor, File Manager, File-Aid, CA7 Scheduler, FTP, Abend-Aid, Clist, Skype, WebEx, MS Office 365, MS Teams, HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, Jenkins
Operating Systems: z/OS, Windows 10, Windows 7
Databases: DB2, Microsoft Excel
Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Senior Application Developer
- Performed and led the technical design and development of complex applications systems utilizing COBOL, JCL, CLIST, DB2, Endevor, and File Manager
- Developer in the implementation of quarterly company mandate to reports and incoming files for both Visa and MasterCard affiliated networks.
- Multiple small projects and product enhancements coded with COBOL, JCL, Parms, and Procs to over 100 different programs.
- Developed new COBOL programs for multiple applications
- Daily interaction with large GDG files and DB2 databases that contained sensitive customer information.
- Troubleshoot complex problems and issues reported by business lines or via ServiceNow Incident tickets.
- Provided off-hours and on call technical support.