- A motivated and proactive individual with a wide range of IT knowledge and expertise gathered over the span of 6+ years in fields such as Healthcare and financial domain.
- Able to maintain strategic vision of the organization and link it with everyday work.
- Very passionate about projects and able to carry out tasks that are time sensitive in an efficient manner to guarantee the growth and success of the organization.
- A wonderful team player and a fast learner who values collaboration and communication, eager and possesses a very strong work ethic and can relate and work efficiently with diverse groups.
- Hardworking and honest young lady with much potential. Execute multiple tasks without supervision and ambition for challenging jobs. Ability to work under pressure with or without supervision.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Win 7, 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2016, 2019(X32, X64), Linux
DATABASES: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , 2016,, Teradata 12/13, MySQL 5.2, 5.7, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c DB2
ETL / OTHER TOOLS: SAS Base 9.x, SAS Enterprise Guide, SSIS (Visual Studio)
QUERYING TOOLS: SQL Management Studio 2008/2012, 2018, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL plus, SQL Developer
QUERYING LANGUAGE: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TOOLS: Tableau 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 10.4, 2019.4.3, Micro strategy, Excel and PowerPivot, Power BI
Data Analyst, Tableau Developer
- Identify and document limitations in data quality that jeopardize the ability of internal and external data analysis
- Creating complex SQL queries and scripts to extract and aggregate data to validate the accuracy of the data
- Define new KPIs, and get approvals from the business team to make sure the new ones make business sense
- Business requirement gathering and translating them into clear and concise specifications and queries
- Prepare high level analysis reports with Excel and Tableau
- Provides feedback on the quality of data including identification of billing patterns and outliers
- Analyze and Assess invalid and missing data in the All Payer Claims Data
- Documenting the extent to which data fails to meet threshold reporting requirements
- Created T/SQL statements (select, insert, update, delete) and stored procedures.
- Data governance and defining processes concerning how data is stored, archived, backed up, and protected from mishaps, theft or attack.
Tableau Developer, Data Analyst
- Created Views and Database Triggers, Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL such that information entered by a certain WM can make appropriate changes to the respective tables.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using advanced SQL concepts like Aggregate functions
- Performed ad - hoc reporting analysis as well as manipulate complex data on MS SQL server.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to retrieve data from disparate tables utilizing Joins, Sub-queries.
- Involved in extensive data validation by writing several complex SQL queries and Involved in back-end testing and worked with data quality issues.
- Analyzed duplicate data or errors in data to provide appropriate inter-departmental communication and monthly reports.
- Experienced in Data mapping, Data transformation between sources to target data models.
- Analyzed reporting requirements and develop various Dashboards.
- Involved in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different source systems like flat files, Excel, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in creating various views in Tableau (Tree maps, Heat Maps, Scatter plot).
- Experience in creating Filters, quick filters, table calculations, calculated measures and parameters.
- Strong ability in developing SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and/or calculate information to fulfil data and reporting requirements including identifying the tables and columns from which data is extracted.
- Used statistical techniques such as regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series forecasting, experimental and design, etc. to solve business problems.
- Used SAS to solve problems with data and analytics.
- Configured the Data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server.
Data Analyst / Tableau Developer
- Supported the company’s healthcare software functions, implementation and training.
- Make business recommendations based on data collected to improve business efficiency.
- Collected data from all clients and made recommendations for improvement.
- Ad-hoc data extraction through queries in SQL Server 2008, Excel, SAS, Tableau report or PDF.
- Supported business lead for special assignment and to ensure production efficiency.
- Data analysis, reporting using Tableau and SAS.
- Use data visualization tools to provide an easy to understand interface for end users to quickly identify key themes within their Data
- Designing the Reports as per client Requirement and created the reports using Excel file, SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, heat maps, bullet charts, Gantt charts demonstrating key information for decision making.
- Worked on motion chart, Bubble chart, drill down analysis using tableau desktop.
- Documented a whole process of working with Tableau Desktop and evaluating Business Requirements.
- Interacted on a day to day basis with several different groups to achieve a common deliverable.