- Over twenty years of Extensive experience in all facets of Software Development and Management.
- Strong experience with on - line, batch processing, high-volume, Client/Server, Object oriented and distributed multi-tier environments using Endur, B-One, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Informix and Java/Perl in Financial and Telecommunications Industry.
- Responsible for Analysis, Application Design, Development, QA Testing, Maintenance, Support, documentation, User training Database design, query optimization and performance tuning.
- Proven performer in high-stress and tight deadline driven work environments with very good analytical skills.
- Passionate in derivatives and has very extensive theory knowledge and experience in equity derivatives, Futures and Options.
- Possess a positive mental attitude for success and highly self-motivated. Passion and Persistence knows no limits.
Performance And Attribution - Developer
- Developed applications in B-One Performance Attribution System for business requirements from business operations team .
- Worked with upstream system and data issues so the B-One Performance system has good input data.
- Stale forward the index data on holiday and for special cases for specific index.
- Developed and maintained Import Streams in B-One to retrieve data from SQL Server, translate and upload in Oracle.
- Developed custom stored procedures in SQL Server to simulate customized version of Confidential Legatruh Index Performance.
- Performed historical versioning and backfilling of historical data to capture security attribute changes like sector, price levels and rating.
- Developed several Oracle stored procs to load NAV data for funds to improve the accuracy of atribution results.
- Performed huge data migration from external Xamin data (SQL Server to SQL Server) to B-One before Xamin system was decommissioned.
- Created Quarterly and Yearly calculations in B-One tool for various funds missing quarterly reports
- Developed Python scripts to process 80+ Fund’s data that was downloaded daily from Blackrock’s Aladdin system, and create this daily performance data in newly designed Oracle tables to be used to combine with historical B-One Quarterly and Annual Performance data. This was an initiative to decommission B-One licensing and only keep the historical data.
- Designed and Planned the data migration project roadmap and the milestones required to achieve the same and co-ordinated with all groups involved and updated the team.
- Developed monitoring unix, powershell scripts that run in Autosys daily to check new and missing fund data between today and prior business day and send email.
- Worked with BA team, QA team, upstream systems for data analysis and propagating up the chain to find and fix issues, operations team and provided planned and adhoc production support.
- Knowlede in Tableau.
Confidential, Warren, New Jersey
- CAS is a self-service tool designed for application team to request the software required for the project and get a complete environment setup and ready to go. Application team is all set to go by just deploying their application components in the ready-to-use environment. Software products available were was ce / was nd / Weblogic / I.H.S. / IIS / Oracle / SQL Server. Automation was the focus and time to deliver end-to-end solution for the application team in the shortest time possible was achieved.
- Designed Database and created tables / indices / defaults / triggers for rewrite of the old system MST(Middleware Self-Service Tool) to new system CAS. Initial upload of sample data to test the application. Queries were written for the application.
- Developed Triggers and Stored procedures in Oracle to provide FEED data to external BMC System to transfer users / roles / servers / instances / user-role-mapping.
- Developed EERS (Employee Entitlements Reporting System) daily reports to provide each user and their access permissions who has a role in CAS system. This was used by GIDA (Global Information Identity Administration) to make sure the application is compliant with the corporate policies. Imparted this EERS report knowledge to 2 other applications so they could leverage of my development / testing efforts.
- Designed and Developed Entitlements Model and Management module in CAS. Roles were provided to Application Developers / Operations Team to provide access to their applications instances to start/stop/refresh status/download logs.
- Worked with GIDA Teams to come up with UI Design and manual for GIDA Team to handle role requests in CAS.
- Prepared and made Presentations to Application Teams and helped them to on-board their applications in CAS to make use of all the automation including Software Provisioning (to create instances), Services Management (to manage instances), Configuration Management (to create base line snapshot and schedule drifts using interface to BAA / BMA tools from BMC.
- Developed Unix Shell Scripts for monitoring Reciever application (once every few configurable minutes) that used to receive ack3 message from external TPM system. If the receiver is down, an email is sent to support team with the actual command to start the receiver again.
- Developed SQL scripts to report top 3 people who used most of CAS provisioning to create instances or Services Management to manage instances.
- Working in Cloud COE team to provision uat and prod/cob cloud applications.
- Imparted knowledge and brought the entire offshore team upto speed after the team was formed.
- Developed all required unix scripts in provisioning and was later used by Engg.Team to provide automation using CAS UI
- Refined process sequence by providing alternative approaches solutions
- Interface with application teams to clarify issues and follow-up on issues to take it to completion.
- Verification and Handover of Cloud Environments to Application Teams.
- Interface and Support QA team during testing with CTI team.
- Provide value to all groups who reach out to me.
- Enhanced Benchmark Feed Program in Java and DataInquiry Weblogic components.
- Developed new scripts to schedule periodic run of update stats to key tables using Autosys, Unix shell scripts and Informix SQL to improve user-performance of Weblogic Components.
- Developed and Enhanced Scheduler component to utilise vendor-provided multi-threaded Informix-C components for Account and Portfolio Performance in Perl and Autosys.
- Troubleshooting Production Issues on demand.
- Interface and Support QA team during testing.
- Developed utilities for Database bulk-load using dbload and HPL in Informix to be used by the team.
- Developed Informix Stored Procedures to process new Benchmarks to be created in the Syatem.
- In the process of converting few Informix Stored Procedures to Oracle 11.
- Developing Build and Deploy utilities in Ant and Unix Scripts to build Java, Perl, Weblogic and Database Components retrieved from Subversion.
- Organizing/Realigning Batch Processing Jobs in Autosys Boxes.
- Made minor modifications to C# .net code to handle false-positive exceptions.
- Interface with Clients on development projects
- Involved in design, development and testing efforts on software product development (Activity Manager) .
- Troubleshooting and testing support for tracking and fixing defects
- Involved in analyzing SQL performance
- Participated in product licensing and marketing discussions
Confidential, New York
- Ported Commodities monitoring applications and curves data download applications from Solaris to Linux
- Developed Perl Scripts to migrate Commodities data from spreadsheet to XML.
- Developed SQL scripts in Sybase to port data between Commodities platform Murex and other client application formats.
- Involved in Testing MySql upgrade.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of CCR Prod application
- Liaison with OLF for ENDUR Prod issues
- Developed scripts to reconcile missing production daily data feeds for oil curves.
Confidential, New York
- Developed Java application to retrieve fixings from LIM and update MDS (Firm-wide Market Data Server)
- Developed AVS utilities - Copy and FTP files, and mailer
- Developed AVS scripts to start, stop and monitor various gateways and other applications, feeds, hourly jobs & external interfaces
- Maintained customized crystal reports for front office reports.
- Optimized and tuned SQL in many AVS scripts for performance
- Installed, Configured and Customized ENDUR 8.0/8.1.
- Liaison with OLF for ENDUR Prod issues, send/receive encrypted DB dump, download & install upgrades
- Environment Management - Maintained multiple Dev, QA, UAT & Prod in different ENDUR versions for different business regions
- Release management - Apply Upgrade/Patches to ENDUR, Gateways, and APM.
- Migrations management - BAU & SDLC migrations, workflow configurations and Saved Queries, USER tables and stored procedures
- User credential and entitlement Management - User creations, role assignment, security and functional group assignments and configure user license
- Production supported ICE, IPE, JMS, MQ, PrimeTrade Gateways, LIM servers, and Scrittura
- Support dev team - Liaison with dev to Troubleshoot & resolve prod issues
- Played key role in setup of Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery process
- Developed run scripts, and monitoring scripts for gateways on UNIX & Windows