- Extensive development experience in design, development, maintenance and support of .net applications and jobs built on Asp.Net,.Net Core, WeApi, MVC and Angular, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL server and deploying code using GIT CI/CD pipeline.
- Implemented solutions using Rest API, SOAP and WCF Services to fulfill business requirements.
- Experienced in writing integration test with automated test driven development methodology (ATDD) and unit test using Nunit, MOQ and Selenium frameworks.
- Experience in working with Configuration Management tools like Git, SVN, TFS, Visual SourceSafe version control systems.
- Working knowledge in processing large sets of structured, semi - structured and unstructured data and supporting systems application architecture.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and AGILE Methodologies.
- Posses good business knowledge on Banking & Finance, Transportation, Entertainment and Communications domains and experience in translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies.
- Hands on experience with ETL tool SSIS and Reporting tool SSRS reports.
- Experience in assessing business rules, collaborate with stakeholders and perform source-to-target data mapping, design and review.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, able to understand business requirements, will work independently as well as a team member.
Frameworks: Asp.Net, MVC, .net Core, Angular, REST, SOAP, Swagger API
Unit Testing: NUnit, Selenium, MOQ
Build Tools: GIT CI/CD
Database: Oracle, SQL server, SyBase, Postgres, MySQL
Tools: Visual Studio IDE, SSRS, SSIS, GIT, SVN, Jira, Rally, HP ALM, Postman, Google Rest Client, Visio, Vault, WIX.
Development Methodologies: Iterative, Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Integrated Angular 7 application with .net core apis and used HTTP Client to perform HTTP Requests and Response.
- Implemented Responsive Design using CSS4 and Media queries for cross screens.
- Implemented Angular Router for single page application for navigation.
- Maintained environment variables to differentiate environment builds.
- Established Angular lazy loading strategy to optimize application performance.
- Helping with Production support after and pre-deployment of solutions with stakeholders/teams.
- Used Angular CLI for tasks such as minifying, auto reloading, deploying.
- PostgreSQL and SQL Server query optimization, queries for reporting using joins, group by and aggregate functions.
- Added and maintained Stored Procedures, triggers and functions in SQL Server.
- Mentored junior developers to pick up applications and environments quickly.
- Applied core Angular features like HTTP, Data Binding, Forms, Services and Dependency Injection, Lazy Loading, Route, Interceptors, Pipes, directives.
- Usage of TypeScript for Services, Models, testing and other based resources.
- Developed http requests using RxJs observer / observables to send / receive requests and responses.
- Usage of built in and custom Pipes for data transformations. Mentoring junior team members on the process and technology.
Environment: .Net core, Angular, Redis, PL/SQL, GIT, PostgreSQL, REST, HP ALM, Rally, Visual Studio,Swagger,Google Rest Client, Postman and Scrum methodologies.
- Modernization of Online Account opening system using Asp.Net, C#, Web api and MVC and Angular as a full stack developer. Using annotations for input validation.
- Create design diagrams and architecture diagrams based on the business requirements. Development and maintenance of APIs and Micro services to fulfill business requirements.
- Development of ETL (extract, transform and load) SSIS jobs to process Confidential Bank's RMI and RMO interest rates.
- Performing Unit testing and Integration testing in Dev, Dev-Int environments. Creating unit test cases using MOQ framework.
- Consuming SOAP based services for credit check and Address verification
- Providing access to users and supporting production issues. Used WIX for bundling and deployment. Mentoring junior team members on the process and technology.
- Deploying blueprints and releases to Azure servers after tear down process in Dev, Dev-Int, SIT, Pre Prod environments
Environment: Asp.Net, MVC, C#, SQL server, Web api, Angular, SSIS, JQuery, REST, Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, Jira, GIT, Rally and Visio
- Creating UI pages in Asp.Net MVC as per the requirement and doing validation using JQuery. Designing grids with KendoUI and JQuery.
- Writing Controller and Model code in C# and Entity Framework. Creating LINQ based data acess using C# and doing unit testing.
- Performance tuning in both UI and server code. Using annotations for input validation.
- Developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services. Mentoring junior team members on the process and technology.
- Created Silverlight control to fix fast tabbing issue with KendoUI grid.
- Used Version One and JIRA for project tracking and defect. Developed code according to test cases developed (TDD) prior to development.
- Created logs in code analyzing logs to find issues and debug them.
Environment: Asp.Net MVC, C#, SQL Server, Version One,Entity Framework, SSRS, JQuery, Team Foundation Server, Silver Light, Kendo UI
- Responsible for development, maintenance of PRISM application which tracks software usage of Confidential employees and spend report in Asp.net, C# and SQL Server.
- UI design, database schema design and development for the new requirements using Asp.Net C#.
- Doing weekly date refresh and monthly reports using custom SQL queries. Pulling data and proecessing delimited data files and performance tuning for sql quieries.
- Generating custom reports using stored procedures and queries. Build and deployment activities using RFC creation using Hermes.
- Provisioning access to users. Troubleshooting and resolving production incidents and updating status. Created logs in code analyzing logs to find issues and debug them.
Environment: Asp.Net, C#, SQL Server,Hermes, JIRA
- Understanding requirements and developing UI and data access code using Asp.Net, C#, Ajax and SQL server.
- Developed drag and drop modules using web parts. Developing SSIS packages for Extract, Transform and Load data from various data sources.
- Developing reports using SSRS. Doing hands-on in Biztalk Server using various adapters for automation
- Creating stored procedures and inline queries for data access.
- Unit testing the code deveoped and peer reviewing modules of team mates. Defect fixing and production incident fixes.
- Designing low level database schema and ER diagrams using SQL Server . Creating stored procedures and writing C# code for data access.
- Used Ajax control Toolkit and Ajax libraries for avoiding entire page refresh and better user experience. Creating windows services to run scheduled jobs.
- Used third party map controls and grids for the UI design. Created Calendar control to bind events in the front end.
- Using HTMl/CSS designs in .net code and customizing the UI by modifying HTML and CSS as per the requirements. Used .net Themes and skins.
- Optimizing tables using indexes by analyzing the ueries by using SQL tools.
- Unit testing and peer reviewing the code. Assisting the production support team by giving training to the team.