- Spot relevant trends and issues and create effective long term ways to proceed by leveraging process and systems knowledge and analyzing the information.
- Gather other key contributors and create constructive dialog and test these strategies, alter as needed, and implement.
- Find simple workarounds to seemingly complex issues; am eager to try avant - garde ideas and flexible to adapt to situations as required.
- Quick to learn new programs and systems. Can gain an effective understanding and proficiency of them in a short amount of time.
- Strong Excel data reporting skills: V-lookup, pivot tables, advanced formula building.
- Deliver complex ideas to different target audiences. Provide training and instruction on processes and systems.
IT Data Analyst
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Leverage data to create insight into contract labor, negotiated cost savings, and contract renewals creating a consistent reporting structure between the two networks of the merged companies, reviewing data for accuracy
- Facilitate meetings with business owners to gather and align requirements for processes to ensure that all parties can have their needs met though the same processes. Sometimes this requires creating different phases based on business needs.
- Use Fieldglass and Service Now to pull data on professional service labor to analyze potential suppliers with a focus on bringing them into the VMS program by identifying how much spend is happening outside of the program, and opportunities with current suppliers that underutilize the VMS program
- Created and maintain SOW Dashboard to track and visualize trends and spend by each VP
- Develop new tracking and reporting with regards to merger workflow, SOW Spend, Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance, Vendor Engagements and other needs as the arise
- Track and validate cost savings, avoidance, and increases as it relates to contract labor and vendor contract renewals and review with Finance team to ensure all departments’ budgets are updated with these figures
- Responsible for forward looking maintenance analysis. This allows a 12-18 month window for the negotiation team to create a renewal strategy for various IT software and software maintenance so they can negotiate the best renewal price bringing overall savings
- Develop new tracking and reporting with regards to merger workflow, new team processes, and other needs as they arise
Category Management Analyst
- Work closely with Sales Director and Sales Team to gather requirements and effectively research and analyze retail, market level and syndicated data looking for trends and new insights that can deliver overall category growth and share those findings with them.
- Take learnings from multiple data sources around the market, consumer, and retailer to create meaningful selling stories highlighting key actions that can accelerate the growth of portfolio in the account as well as sharing opportunities found and identifying the root causes of them.
- Continuously seek out ways to access and imbed data-based insights and statistics into decision making and performance tracking.
- Work with partners to identify gaps in portfolio and make recommendations for closing those gaps, increasing profitability for the company and account.
- Serve as the Category Management Subject Matter Expert delivering category best practice capabilities, analysis, insights, solutions, and account category plans.
Category Data Analyst
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Ongoing analysis of departmental performance based on set variables from the product team.
- Created reporting to review vendor’s cost and pricing data to ensure accuracy and avoid lost revenue due to inaccuracies
- Subject Matter Expert for new promotions software identifying and reporting system bugs, functionality issues, and trained the Midwest Data Team how to use this tool
- Worked on a PLU Alignment project standardizing over 1200 grocery PLUs between 12 regions in 3 countries. Reviewed and submitted corrections for the Midwest Region of discrepant items leading to a 100% standardization across the whole company
- Identified, researched, and found solutions to data and system issues working with business partners to implement fixes avoiding excessive downtime quickly and effectively
- Input all specials, promos, new items, costs, retails, vendors and all other aspects to make a complete and accurate data record for over 20,000 products