- SQL Server Developer with two decades of database experience in the IT industry.
- ETL Developer skilled at creating new ETL tools and implementing efficient SSIS packages.
- BI Analyst bringing the ability to understand customer needs and develop a reporting solution that will ensure their success.
Development Methods & Tools: Agile Methodologies | Test Driven Development (TDD) | Object - Oriented Design & Development
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, MDS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Oracle PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, JIRA, TFS, Git, C#, ASP.NET MVC
Senior Database Developer
Confidential | Tempe, AZ
- As the Senior SQL developer on the team, I oversaw the complex reports to be converted during the report conversion project from Crystal Reports to SSRS.
- T-SQL Development for SQL Server, including Stored Procedures from scratch
- Performed data migration with SQL scripts (Migration Scripts)
- T-SQL Development for SQL Server
- PL/SQL Development for Oracle
- Was Lead Power BI developer for the team and was a consultant for other departments.
- Became the consultant for SQL Development for other IT teams.
- Was the JIRA administrator for our team.
- Mentored the rest of the team members on SQL Server development, SSRS, and Power BI.
Principal Database Developer
- Lead developer during the rewrite of our laboratory mice tracking software while supporting two junior database developers.
- Lead developer writing a web RESTful API for an internal electronic purchase ordering system using Angular.
- Team Lead and project manager overseeing the work on a new clinical research billing software.
- Was part of the company’s business intelligence initiative creating new reports in Power BI.
- Created multiple T-SQL Stored Procedures and SQL Scripts for data migration, in addition to SSIS/ETL depending on the project
- Secondary support for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Migrated entire SSRS report library from SQL Server 2008 to 2016.
- Provided SSRS and Power BI training to BRI staff.
- Helped architect new data warehouse using Microsoft MDS.
- Created and maintained SSIS packages that imported data from different vendors and labs
Confidential | Redmond, WA
- Using T-SQL I helped develop the process to import instrumentation data and write the scripts used for analysis for the post release of Kinect Sports.
- Using C#, VB.NET, and T-SQL I developed a WinForms application tool to assist research engineers in developing game play test reports.
- Using VB.NET and T-SQL I developed a WinForms application to eliminate the paper intake form for play test participants.
- Created SSIS packages to automate the ETL of instrumentation data from various studios.
Confidential | Seattle, WA
- Web based referral service to aid families in finding assisted living facilities.
- Performed maintenance and troubleshooting on local area network
- Performed desk top support and PC hardware maintenance for employees
- Was the primary developer for SSRS reports and set the direction the company took with reporting
- Created T-SQL stored procedures for SSRS reports and web site processes
- Performed routine maintenance on SQL Server database by creating new tables, stored procedures, functions, and scheduled jobs
- Created and maintained ASP web pages for primary web site
Confidential | Seattle, WA
- Programmed T-SQL stored procedures and analyzed data on a SQL Server database for a national medical screening program.
- Utilized DTS to migrate data from an AS/400 to a SQL Server database through ODBC.
- Contributed to the installation and maintenance of SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Programmed T-SQL stored procedures and designed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Created and maintained Access databases utilizing Visual Basic for Applications.
- Created and maintained COBOL programs on an AS/400 legacy system.
- Created HIPAA standard files for EDI format 834.