- Met with customers to gather and document reporting requirements.
- Wrote clear/concise Work Instructions for each report.
- Generated weekly and quarterly Metrics to track trends, changes are business climate and statistical variances.
- Created Dashboards using features such as worksheets, functions, and actions.
- Produce weekly billing reports in MS Access.
- Managed databases that tracked the flow of the reporting process to insure timeliness and quality.
- Mined data from multiple sources to produced reports in several different SQL RDBMS.
- Skilled in data extraction, transforming & loading (ETL) providing specific functionality like
- Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Visio, Workflow, ETL Tools, OnBase and DB2 platforms
- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat software
- MS Office 365 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- HRIS applications (Great Plains, PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Resources, ADP, QuickBooks)
- SAP FICO ECC6.0 R/3, Sequel, Oracle, Dun & Bradstreet Optimizer, & Fishbowl Inventory system
- Energy Management Systems (Siemens, Reliable Control, Automated Logic)
- RPG IV, EDI/400 ILE, MAPICS (Symix, Syteline), SEQUEL (Data Access Application)
- Assisted in the planning and coordinating of work activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures and systems.
- I also participated in the conceptual development of a project and oversaw scheduling, budgeting time and manpower, and implementation which Included erecting forms, framework, scaffolds, maintaining job records and schedule work crew. Also participated on several plant safety initiatives forums.
Sr. Business Consultant & Data Analyst
- As a Senior Business Consultant my expertise provided guidance to senior management on best practices and technical solution and develop new business programs or make enhancements to meet changing customer demands and to use my experience and knowledge about the company business procedures to develop process improvements, data analysis, enhance business efficiency and effectiveness and Identify business constraints and accordingly developed corrective actions.
- I also provide root cause analysis of business issues and develop appropriate resolution, which was used to provide guidance to all stakeholders; Owner(s), Operations, Project Manager, and supervisors in planning and executing recommended solutions.
- Set up dashboards to analysis data and produce business reports for executive decisions.
Energy Specialist & Data Analyst
- My responsibility as Energy Specialist provided first - level technical support to end-users on proprietary software and applications including installation basic usage and appropriate service level warranty issues.
- I was directly responsible for the actual cost dropping from a high of $42,000 to $12,000 dollars resulting in a cost avoidance of 28%.
- I was also directly responsible for the positive change in EUI (energy utilization Index, dropping 12% resulting in a 13% cost savings).
- These numbers represent what the client would have paid if the program and implementation of various policies were not in place