- An enthusiastic IT professional with over 5 years’ experience in various domains such as finance, insurance, and healthcare.
- Extensive experience in data analysis, data manipulation, data extraction, research and reporting in different formats and from various sources.
- Proven ability to learn, utilize in - house databases and systems to maintain strategic vision of the organization and link it with everyday work.
- Self-motivated/result-driven Project Data Analyzer in leading and working alongside cross-functional team members.
- Strong communication skills, great attention to details, and multitask/work under pressure.
Confidential - Washington D.C.
Operations Data Analyst
- Statistically analyze EMIS SAP/business objects to customize reports for the field.
- Develop SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and/or calculate information to fulfil data and reporting requirements to include identifying tables and columns from which data is extracted.
- Create Power BI dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, heat maps, bullet charts, Bubble charts, Gantt charts demonstrating key information for decision making.
- Extract Data from the TOMIS application to read data and responding to Adhoc-request on Data Task Synchronization.
- Share knowledge of managing the quality and cost maintenance of several projects. Provide feedback on the quality of data, including identification of billing patterns and outliers.
- Import and export data through SAS entry to for visualization and use of calculated items, statistical algorithms, and other calculated fields.
- Present reports to large teams and board members stating results from analyzed dataset.
- Experience with QlikSense Business Intelligence tool on the watch of the trend of improvement in control and monitoring of Flight and Float hours enforcement and apprehensions.
- Extracted data to visualize on the QlikSense platform on how to watch data trends on dashboard and relate Storytelling.
- Experience and Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills in Macros, Master Pivot Table to view range in numbers for Qualitative and Quantitative data.
- Calculated information through SQL queries to extract, and/or manipulate, information to fulfil data and reporting requirements.
- Created Tableau scorecards/dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, heat maps, bullet charts, and Gantt charts demonstrating key information for decision making.
- Statistically analyzed on Palantir Forensic and Contour to discover total Morphine Milligram Equivalent sent out in a county/region, drugs sold in cash, insurance company and payment cards.
- Provided expertise managing the quality and cost maintenance of several projects. Provided feedback on the quality of data including identification of billing patterns and outliers.
- Analyzed and assessed invalid and missing data in the All Payer Claims Data, Acumen data set and nemesis reporting data.
- Imported and exported data through SAS entry to for visualization on SAS Viya Platform and use of calculated items, statistical algorithms, and other calculated fields.
- Presented reports to large Team and Board members stating results from analyzed dataset.
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer
- Responsible for error handling, stored procedure, creating tables, views, triggers etc.
- Produced T/SQL statements (select, insert, update, delete) and stored procedures.
- Created database packages to be used for migration of data between MS SQL server database and another databases MySQL, MS Access, My SQL, MS Excel and Oracle, IBM DB2.
- Analyzed queries to gather data from different tables by using JOINs, SQL queries, (sub and correlated), derived tables, Common Table Expression (CTE), inline table on SQL server platform.
- Developed complex SQL queries using advanced SQL concepts like windows analytical functions, aggregate functions, group by and OLAP (Online Analytical Functions), and SQL queries highly tuned using concepts like Explain, Stats, CAST and volatile tables.
- Established numerous permanent Volatile tables and Global temporary tables.
- Created Tableau Dashboards with interactive views, trends, and drill downs along with user level security, and with quick/context/global filters, action and dynamic filters, parameters, and calculated fields on Tableau reports.
- Used Query Analyzer, Execution Plan to optimize SQL Queries.
- Forecasted and analyzed financial impact of health plan initiatives for large corporations.
- Investigated and resolved data issues and discrepancies in financial reconciliations.
- Provided feedback on the quality of data including identification of billing patterns and outliers.
- Analyzed and assessed invalid and missing data in the All-Payer Claims Data.
Tableau Developer/Data Analyst
- Applied data visualization tools to provide an easy-to-understand interface for end users to quickly identify key themes within their data.
- Designed reports as per client requirements using Excel file, SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Developed SQL queries to extract, manipulate, and calculate information to fulfil data and reporting requirements. Identified tables and columns from which data is extracted.
- Created Tableau scorecards/dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, heat maps, bullet charts, Gantt charts demonstrating key information for decision making.
- Conducted presentations to other lines of business Meta role to show value of Tableau as a BI tool.
- Extracted, manipulated, and built complex formulas in Tableau for various business calculations.
- Transformed massive datasets through filtering, grouping, aggregation, and statistical calculation.
- Resolved reporting issues and design issues throughout the reporting developmental life cycle.