- 5 years of extensive and diverse experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing, SQL Server BI.
- Hands - on experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Search, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Windows Azure Infrastructure Security Implementation - Azure Security Center
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
- Experienced in Storing, Processing and Data movement services using Data Factory Services.
- Used Azure Pipelines to move the data with the help of Azure Data Factory.
- Used GUI sample application that allows browsing and updating of all major elements within an Azure Batch account
- Hands-on experience in SSIS, SQL Server Import and Export Data, SQL Server Job Agent .
- Extensively worked on SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, joins, schema, Linked
- Good Experience in Database Design, Data modeling, Development, Implementation, ETL and Reporting in SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Servers and Transactions.
- Designed dataflow diagrams using Visio and documented every phase of design & development of app.
- Exploring on Power BI, COSMOS, Machine Learning, Azure Search technologies. Eager in learning new technologies with focus on delivering reliable business solutions.
- Achievements: Creative Innovation, unrelenting dedication resulted in many appreciations from the customer as well as within the org. ‘PILLAR’, ‘UNSTOPPABLE’, ‘INFLUENCING’, ‘HATS OFF’, ‘10/10’, ‘PAT ON THE BACK’ and many more.
Data Warehousing & BI: SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, DTS)
Reporting Tools: SSRS 2012/2008/2005 /2000, Crystal Reports XI/X/9/8, Excel.
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i, MYSQL, MS-ACCESS.
Programming: C, C#.Net, VB.Net, PL/SQL, TSQL.
IT Processes: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Project Management
Productivity Applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio
Operating System: Windows Vista/NT/XP/98/95, Windows 2003/2000 Server, UNIX.
Cloud Computing: Microsoft Azure - Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Visual Studio Online, Azure Search, Key Vault and SQL Azure
Azure Infrastructure and Security Architect
- Requirement Gathering, mapping to Azure services and Market place appliances to meet customers’ needs in security, operations and compliance (HIPAA, PCI DSS, Data Protections, BASEL etc..
- Build migration strategies for moving workloads and data from on premise to Azure Cloud using Azure site recovery, Azure import\Export services, double take etc.
- Architect network topology hub-spoke, daisy chain and mesh using P2S, S2s, and Express route. Setting up peering for public, private and Microsoft for office 365.
- Securing network using inbound\outbound rules in NSG, subnet isolations, Role-based isolations, Resource grouping, ALB, ILB, AG, third party appliances like Checkpoint, NetScaler VPX, barracuda LB, WAF using Big IP etc.
- Virtual Machine Sizes and Tiers, Virtual Machine Templates, Virtual Machine hardening, Availability Sets, Storage Classes, Storage Requirements, Storage Availability and Redundancy, Storage Accounts.
- Architecting Security in Azure using Azure Security Center, Encryption (Bit locker, TDE, AES 256, SSE), Storage Access and ACLs, Reporting and Auditing, Resource Groups, Role Based Access Control Model (RBAC), Monitoring using Operations Management Suite, Azure Extensions for AV, Network Security Groups, and Web Application Firewall.
- Azure Active Directory, Identity Management, AD connect sync, AD premium features
- Designed and developed Customer Lookup tool which is helping customer in expediting Azure outage assessment and end-customer communication workflow.
- Built //AZ Not tool which provides a single view of all customer impacting incidents across the entire Azure platform. Which helping customer in reducing time to notify, improving first-party and self-service team experience, improving leadership/execute experience, improving internal visibility of incidents.
- Provided quick solution to Azure teams for self-servicing data maintenance operations, which uses SQL Master Data Services. Configured and setup SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) for self-serving data maintenance across different teams.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft Azure Cloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps.
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in Customer Lookup & //AZ Not.
- Migrated the Azure CXP Tools to HTTPS based authentication using SSL encryption.
- Improved application performance using Azure Search and SQL query optimization.
- Implemented Corp, 2FA and Role based authentication mechanism in Azure CXP Tools which uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory and dSTS (Datacenter Security Token Service).
- Implemented Merge feature for SQL Server Table smooth synchronization.
- Created SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for uploading different formats of files (Excel, Flat files, Access) into SQL Server.
- Setup SQL Server Linked Server to connect multiple Servers/databases.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Scheduled data pumping using SQL Server Job agent.
- Created stored procs, functions, views, triggers, indexes.
- Extensively used Telerik Controls for data presentation, Graph API to query the user roles and groups from AAD.
- Extensively used SQL Server Import and Export Data tool.
- Created database users, logins and permissions to setup.
- Working with complex SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and packages in large databases from various servers.
- Collecting requirements from business users and transforming them into logical and physical database designs.
- Experience in Creating and Updating Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes to improve up the SQL Server Performance.
SQL / BI (SSIS, SSRS) Developer
- Worked on Data Transformation Activities using SSIS Import/ Export for transferring data between Oracles to SQL Server. Moved Data from flat files and Excel sheets using SSIS.
- Imported data from text files and excel spreadsheets into SQL Server 2008 database using SSIS package.
- Created packages using Error handling mechanism and used variables to handle package dynamically.
- Moving data to staging tables using SSIS.
- Developed complex reports using SSRS for HR and other Business users.
- Extensive experience in the development of Reports using SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2 reporting services..
- Expert in analyzing Business requirements, gathering information from business users and develop reports accordingly.
- Designed data warehouse with required facts and dimensions using Star schema.
- Designed and developed efficient SSIS packages for processing fact and dimension tables with complex transform.
- Used SSAS in BIDS to create new facts and dimensions.
- Created calculated measures using MDX implementing business requirement.
- Created and processed cubes that support new organization structure.
- Actively involved in creation of database, modified tables, triggers, and store procedures to clean and validate the data to meet the company specifications.
- Extensively used Joins, Functions and Correlated Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of Code using execution plan and SQL profiler and added Indexes to improve performance on tables.
- Developed the end-user documentation and performed periodic updates of the design documents.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Windows Server 2003, Visual Source Safe 6.0, VB.net, MS- Access.
Confidential, Boston, MA
SSIS/SSRS Application Developer
- Gathering Requirements from the Business Users and developing the work flows.
- Performed Column Mapping, Data Mapping and Maintained Data Models and Data Dictionaries.
- Designed SSIS packages to migrate the data from DB2, flat files, excel documents and CVS files to the Staging Area in SQL Server.
- Expertise in Using different Transformations like Lookups, Derived Column, Merge Join, Fuzzy Lookup, For Loop, For Each Loop, Conditional Split, Union all, Script component etc.
- Worked on Huge Data Transfers from and to SQL Server Databases using SSIS, and used Configuration Files and Environment Variables for production deployment.
- Developed drill down and drill through reports from multi-dimensional objects like Star and Snow Flake Schema using SSRS and performance point server.
- Involved in Performance tuning of ETL transformations, data validations and stored procedures.
- Involved in retrieving multi-million records for data loads using SSIS and by querying against Heterogeneous Data Sources like SQL Server, Oracle, Text files, Great Plains, and some Legacy systems.
- Employed SSIS Data Profiler Task to profile Target Source Systems and build ETL Solutions, which was helpful in designing the table structures and cleaning data for data consistency.
- Used configuration files and variables to deploy SSIS packages across several Environments (Development/Testing).
- Experienced working on Star and snow flake schemas and used the fact and dimension tables to build the cubes, perform processing and deployed them to SSAS database.
- Designed aggregations and pre-calculations in SSAS.
- Involved in designing Partitions in Cubes to improve performance using SSAS.
- Developed Linked, Drill Down, Drill through and Sub Reports using SSRS.
- Involved in optimization of queries and refining the performance using Data Purging, Index Optimization, Execution Plans, DMV’s and DMF’s.
- Developed Data Driven Subscription Reports and Ad-Hoc Reports using Report Builder in SSRS.
- Designed Subscriptions and Security for Reports.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS 2005/2008, SSRS 2005/2008, SSAS 2005/2008, Oracle 11g, VB.Net and Visual Studio 2008.