- Working wif end users and technical IT staff in the successful design, development and implementation of d Confidential processing, storage/retrieval systems for mortgage origination, banking, medical, accounting, Confidential, inventory management, E - Learning d Confidential base management/delivery and cross system integration.
- My primary points of expertise has been addressing d Confidential migration, design and optimization.
- Additionally, me has enjoyed many years as a world lecturer and trainer for Client/Server distributed systems and multi-tiered architecture design, solution development and deployment.
- My strongest qualifications summary would be my numerous years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer for designing and implementing enterprise level solutions.
- D Confidential base Optimization
- Legacy D Confidential Migration
- D Confidential base Design
- Multi-Tiered System Architecture
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- E Learning Systems
- SCORM and AICC
- Inventory Control Systems
- Mortgage and Loan Origination Systems
- System Design
- Rescue Support (Disaster Recovery Design)
Confidential Management, Florida
D Confidential base Cleanup / Maintenance
- Reducing multiple d Confidential bases from many legacy and acquired systems into one useful d Confidential base.
- Additional work wif SSRS, web services and stored procedure optimization.
- D Confidential base design, optimization, reporting services and d Confidential manipulation for a corporate on-line,, and system.
- This system is designed wif a SQL Server d Confidential repository and front end delivery systems including: Authorware, Captivate, Adobe's Flash and some third party SCORM and AICC products.
- My direct responsibilities include extensive "hands on" coding wifin the E Learning products, d Confidential migration utilities, reporting and d Confidential design, manipulation/optimization and the design and creation of an exam engine and numerous web based dashboards and utilities.
D Confidential base Optimization
- At United States Gypsum Headquarters, my projects included production d Confidential base optimization of stored procedures and table indexes, design and implementation of Microsoft SQL Server’s SSRS for numerous daily, “real time” departmental reports. Additionally, me migrated 400+ Confidential onto a new SQL Server DBMS version.