- I have worked in Business Intelligence for 25 years and enjoy the variety it allows me. I have built many OLAP databases including cubes for Budgeting, Insurance, Financial and Sales.
- I have 12 years of experience with Confidential Data Integration for database migration and conversions for Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle and Postgres databases and Data Warehouses.
- I have extensive reporting experience. Most recently using Confidential Report Designer and Analyzer against data from Data Warehouses, Star Schemas and Relational Databases. Managed and mentored offshore technical staff.
- SQL Server
- Report Designer
Senior BI Consultant
- Designed, constructed and implemented an Insurance Data Warehouse using the Confidential Tool Suite. Identified, interpreted, and evaluated user requirements for reports and dashboards.
- Wrote custom reports in Confidential Report Designer, Analyzer and the User Console. Created Metadata Models and Analytic Models for reporting.
- ETL development using Confidential Data Integration and SQL pulling data from various sources including Oracle, Postgres and MS SQL Server. Re - wrote PDI transformations to improve performance.
- Created XML documents for use with Web Services. Answered customer support questions, taught training classes on Confidential and our Insurance Data Warehouse.
- Worked with several customers implementing the Confidential Tool Suite. Created Schemas, both Metadata and Mondrian. Wrote reports with the Confidential Report Designer and Analyzer.
- Loaded data into various Data Warehouses/Data Marts using Confidential Data Integration and SQL. Taught the Confidential Tools Suite onsite and online.
- Created class materials for most classes. Taught classes on PDI, Report Designer, User Console, Weka and Administration onsite and online. Worked with several customers implementing the Confidential Tool Suite.
- Created Schemas, both Metadata and Mondrian. Wrote reports with the Confidential Report Designer and Analyzer. Loaded data into various Data Warehouses using Confidential Data Integration and SQL.
- Created class materials and taught classes on PDI, Report Designer, User Console, Weka and Administration onsite and online.
- Wrote, tested and integrated new or existing Crystal Reports into a “home grown” Oracle Energy application based on client specifications. Create PL/SQL views for reporting.
- Analyzed all current Crystal Reports to determine what dimensions and calculation must be represented in new MicroStrategy application and how dimensions should drill in the front-end reporting tool.
- Lead a small team of Essbase/HyperRoll developers to develop and maintain several large-scale Financial Essbase and HyperRoll OLAP systems on a Unix Platform. Identified, interpreted, and evaluated user requirements, created all technical documentation.
- Created new OLAP cubes from new requirements. Created and maintained all financial reports in Hyperion Reports and Crystal Reports. Created new ETL streams and supported current with SQL Navigator
- Toad and Hyperion Integration Services. Wrote Unix shell scripts and Hyperion Maxl language to automate all cube processing from within PeopleSoft Financial Data Warehouse. Developed test plans and procedures. Documented, interpreted and reported test results.