- Design Technical Surveillance Counter Measures system, In a linux environment using PHP, linux, PostgreSQL & HTML and teh SDLC Process -
- I started by conducting preliminary investigation by liaising wif teh forensic team to investigate teh feasibility study.
- Design teh system and document teh process flow using ERD diagrams.
- Submit to manager for approval
- Code & test
- Implementation and maintenance as well as usage manual documentation.
- I investigated and installed snort and prelude intrusion detection systems on teh company’s network.
- Postgre SQL
- Progress 4GL
- Relational Database Designs
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Leadership & Mentoring skills
- Business Acumen
- Organizational skills
- Customer Oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- I take initiative
- Applying IT security and development standards
- I developed software using Progress 4GL Software Programming language wif Jasper Ireport for documents and letters development.
- Teh client provides me wif their Business requirement document.
- I draw up an Architectural Specification Document and develop teh software on approval.
- I test teh software and remove any bugs if available and tan package it for regression testing before it can be tested by teh client and released to teh branches.
- Our teams use both Agile and waterfall Project Management Methodologies. I can theirfore easily adapt to any PM method used.
- Following are a list of responsibilities dat I performed:
- Analyse and Design specs wif teh client.
- Coding/writing scripts according to specifications using Linux platform.
- Test application to ensure quality of software delivered.
- Monitor and manage feedback (logs) received from UAT/Test Pilot
- Monitor and manage feedback (logs) received from QA/AFT
- Move Change Control/ software live when feedback to do so is received - Adhere to teh following procedures:
- UAT (User Accepted Testing), Pilot, AFT - Develop/ changes software wifin required time frames
- Identify software bugs and ensures dat teh correct fixing process is followed
- Create functional testing
- Share work related knowledge and experience
- Ensure dat all administration requirements are met and are up to date
- I used a Procedural programming Language (Ceres) which is COBOL combined wif C++ and script wif LINUX.
- Every mid-month after consolidations
- I ran promotions and sent word counts to client.
- their were programs and scripts dat I updated and ran monthly for this.
- I wrote manuals or amended them explaining teh development.
- I supported teh client by investigating queries on teh system (software related only), when printers were not working, when their were bugs I investigated and fixed.
- Liaise wif teh clients about teh change requirements on teh website layouts and contents and amended accordingly.
- I was also administrating an online shopping cart teh company was using to trade computer equipment online.
- Keep store up to date (shopping cart) wif teh latest stock by manipulating & uploading Excel CSV files from suppliers on to teh store and searching for teh pictures of teh specs on teh internet and linking to teh specs.
- End users were allowed to upload items on to teh shopping card so I monitored it all teh time.
- Company: Click Media
Online Technical support
- Administration on an online gaming Relational DBMS (ladiesbingo).
- Credit players wif bingo tokens when they buy, and credit their bank accounts using Western Union.
- Perform selections on teh database to extract winners & update them daily on teh website.
- Created new accounts for users and provided online support for them using instant chatting helpdesk.
- Change bingo patterns.
- Support teh Chat leaders while they are busy wif customers and also support them wif email and internet access setup and troubleshooting.
- Investigate queries related to customers’ credits and cash.