Programming Language: SQL, SAS, R, Python, TableauMicrosoft: Excel, Power point
Senior Data Scientist
- Lead the data science team on migration of Confidential Online Net view product to a common Confidential platform that includes Online, TV & Mobile. Wrote SAS macros and SQL scripts to enhance existing analytics engine with new parameters.
- Participated in Online Survey research, survey questionnaire design, analyzing the survey data and panel sampling.
- Participated in new Confidential data structure creation by providing inputs on the required fields to the engineering team.
- Designed Netview Analytics Engine(NAE) that will perform appropriate data analysis and provide reports.
- Developed SQL queries to extract required data for the NAE Extractor.
- Implemented SAS procedures and macros to perform data integrity checks such as range checks, outliers for NAE Checker.
- Wrote SAS ANOVA procedure to analyze and review the efficiency of the weighting variables used in panel weighting.
- Developed SAS methodology to impute missing demographic information of the panelists.
- Generated and analyzed quarterly, daily, weekly and monthly summary reports using SAS & SQL.
- Developed SAS & SQL scripts to analyze panel demographics and panel Online behavior. Logically combined panel demographics to match the census demographic breakdowns.
- Enhanced existing SAS code to accommodate changes in the input tables.
- Designed and developed SAS weighting code to accommodate multiple countries.
- It uses country specific weighting criteria and various intelligent heuristics to normalize the data and generate Panel Weights that are used by the Engineering team for front end metrics.
- Developed SQL scripts to validate the front end reports generated by the Engineering team.
- Used Sql Loader utility to export raw data from CSV files to SQL tables.
- Used advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, used v lookup, and other excel functions and macros.
- Participated in database migration from Oracle to Confidential . Performed various checks to make sure data was not lost in the migration process.
- Worked on panel survey questions for various markets.
- Developed linear regression models to restate reports in order to resolve the trending gap caused by bad data.
- Heavily involved in analysis and interpretation of digital Audience measurement data.
- Attended on site Python and R sessions sponsored by Confidential .
- Experience of working with browsing data and streaming data.
- Lead the data science team on providing requirements and recommendations to the application development team on Online, video and retail projects.
- Understanding & Experience of working on Panel methodology & Panel data.
- Manage design & methodological aspects of the products (sampling, weighting, specifications, requirements, reporting etc.), enhancements to the products & respond to the operational issues that come up during the production process.
- Played a key role in establishing and enhancing the methodology for multiple Confidential products in US and other international countries.
- Collaborating with Confidential global teams like Product Marketing, Engineering and global Measurement Science.
- Wrote technical specs for the application development team.
- Assisted offshore team in production and ad - hoc requests. Responsibilities include establishing communication channels between client services and offshore production team, troubleshooting, auditing, tracking progress, and process documentation.