- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Strong Analytical and Problem - Solving Skills.
- Project Leadership and Management experience.
- Experience in working with customers to define requirements and design needs.
- Many years of experience in the development of software applications for use in the Behavioral Health, Occupational Health, Justice, Education and Ecommerce industries.
- Proficiency following strict SDLC guidelines, Workflow Management, Defect/Issue Tracking, Problem Management and Change Tracking across the application life cycle.
- SQL Server
- Sybase ASE
Software Engineer - Senior
- Behavioral Health State Reporting Team Lead
- Responsible to manage all aspects of State Reporting Department, that includes Team
- management, multiple simultaneous projects, customer relationships, software
- implementation and training to internal Staff and Clients.
- Strived to excel in the realm of Behavioral Health State Reporting and became the subject matter expert for the Company and Clients.Designed, developed and currently manage all aspects of the LA County IBHIS interface implementation to include migration of legacy data to IBHIS system.
- Use of SQL Server and XML technologies to develop a large number of Stored Procedures, Scalar Functions and Triggers Database objects to manage the backend aspect of solutions.
- Learned to use Mirth Connect data transformation tool to develop and maintain Mirth Channels to exchange data with Texas CMBHS and LA County IBHIS system.
- Ongoingly manage the lifecycle of multiple Behavioral Health State Reporting applications to remain current with yearly published State or County government requirement changes.
- Efficiently collaborated with Clients, QA, Documentation and other Development teams while always adhering to HIPAA regulations and always following Confidential mission, vision and values.
- Responsible to mentor, train and guide new team members.
- Maintain relationship with clients to identify future potential projects.
- Responsible to provide documentation, training, knowledge transfer and technical support to Core Application Implementation team, QA team, Documentation teamTechnical Support team and Clients.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Programmer Analyst III
- Designed and developed new functionality for large Medical Legacy PowerBuilder
- Application using PowerBuilder, Sybase ASE DBMS and XML technologies.
- Performed analysis, troubleshooting and maintenance of pre-existing functionality in Legacy
- Medical application using PowerBuilder, Sybase ASE DBMS and XML technologies.
- Designed and developed various PowerBuilder utilities and applications to complement the existing legacy Medical System. An example of such applications include a Cash Management System module and a Revenue Transaction Management system that exchanges data with Oracle Financials through web services.
- Created and modified high volume of Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables and complex
- SQL statements to manipulate production data.
- Followed strict SDLC standards while adhering to internal waterfall framework.
- Attended Java and XML application development training approved and paid by Confidential .
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
- Analysis, design and development of new functionality for legacy Court Management
- System using Powerbuilder, Oracle and XML.
- Collaborated with source control team, application test team and business analyst team to provide documentation and maintenance of new and pre-existing legacy application functionality.
- Performed Oracle development and maintenance of legacy application Database TablesFunctions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and other transactional functionality.
- Designed and Developed an innovative document imaging and document management
- system using PowerBuilder, Oracle and third-party Pegasus Imaging Toolkit.