- Acknowledged for integrity and high professional standards.
- Highly motivated, creative and versatile software engineer with sincere enthusiasm and a strong desire to acquire new knowledge while utilizing an extensive technical skill set.
- Well regarded for quick learning and analytical thinking skills.
- Passionately committed to sustaining robust, streamlined systems that respond to business objectives.
- Expert of creating automation for testing.
- Deep knowledge of C#, C/C++, WPF/MVVM design pattern, XAML, Silverlight, Entity framework, Win32 API, MVC5
- Windows phone published games created utilizing MVVM.
- Expert of Universal Windows platform application with MVVM design pattern
- Worked about 8 years at Microsoft
- 15+ years of C/C++/C# experience
- Only person who has written Rubik’s cube in XAML/WPF in 3D.
C/C++/C# Visual Studio XAML all over 10+ years. MVVM (4 years), UWP 2+ years
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
- Responsible for building software for a ‘smart’ treadmill.
- WPF application with MVVM design pattern that communicates with hardware through a COM port to the main machine, and through Bluetooth for wearables like a heart monitor where the unit can keep the track the user’s progress.
- I utilized Bluetooth technology with C++ where C#/WPF code is calling C++ functions.
- We used multithreading because the hardware and UI are on different threads.
- My wearable experience includes socks, scale, and a heart monitor.
- There are approximately ten hardware controls where I was responsible for bringing data to Microsoft Surface for the Smart Treadmill.
- We are using Bluetooth, Microsoft SQL, SQLite for this project.
Xbox one developer
- Responsible for assisting developers to write applications for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- I successfully implemented and deployed major enhancements to the company's flagship software product making extensive use of WPF, Direct3D and XML data structures.
- Created entirely new UI enabling end users to use Global Positioning System data to create and edit 3-D virtual reality bicycle training courses.
- This enabled the company to expand sales to a segment of the market that was previously inaccessible and to allow existing customers to enhance their training experience by utilizing the world-wide.GPX file format standard.
- Main UI written with WPF
- Hardware Interface communicator a Confidential
- Utilized rich knowledge of C/C++ Win32 API.
- Responsible for looking at disk partitions and reading images from disk.
- User-interface is written with MFC, but the actual code was based solely on Win32.
- The system can freeze some sectors, while others can be open as normal operations.
- Responsible for writing the code for backups while the user is doing his/her working operations.
- An integral part of the job was keeping the track of the disk operations.
- Wrote a utility which gives a bird’s eye view of the disk, and data information of the disk for reporting at the end of the backup
- To use SQL database efficiently, two different applications were introduced depending on the security level.
- The CDS was a MFC application. One interface was written with VB.NET, which has only print/view capabilities.
- Similar to MS Project, user can input a scheduling task into the system; the task is then divided into subtasks.
- User can use either a mouse or a keyboard to connect the tasks with the subtasks.
- Responsible for writing all the controls for this interface using MFC 6.0, which can be docked with an application as in Visual C++ 6.0 interface.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Application Software Development Engineer
- Responsible for writing the phone settings for a Cellular telephone application for based on Window CE, written in C/C++.
- Used Windows CE Platform Builder 5.00 and Microsoft Visual Studio 8 (.NET) for the applications.