- Extensive experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers as re - usable application programs
- Well versed in Data Modeling
- Experienced in Relational Database Architecture using Oracle, MySql & MsAccess databases
- Used SQL*Loader and PL/SQL for conversions and validations
- Well versed in Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming
- Excellent in programming and quick problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills. Proven team player with strong ability to multitask
Platform: Intel, SPARC, Dell Power Edge 2800, IBM & HP
Operating Systems: UNIX - Solaris 10/9/8, Linux - Ubantu, Linux - Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Windows family
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS Access and MY SQL
Tools: SQL L VI text editor, Eclipse, Toad, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, SQL*Loader, JDBC, Re Crystal reports, PVCS, Autosys, MS Office, MS Visio & ERwinLanguages: UNIX PL/SQL, SQL, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting, Java, C, Java Script, PHP, Cold FusionVBScript, HTML, CSS and XML
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Application Developer
- Work with business to gather user requirements for Eligibility and Claims for new Confidential clients.
- Modified PL/SQL procedures and packages to load Eligibility for new and existing clients per business requirements.
- Develop and Test connect direct (NDM) shell scripts to transfer files to data movement.
- Enhance Perl scripts for Precerts and PL/SQL packages for daily jobs per business requirements.
- Maintain extracts that send eligibility data downstream from HC ICMS.
- Worked with offshore teams to make sure projects were delivered on time.
- Monitored 17 jobs for any issues or failures.
- Analyze processes for performance issues and tuned processes as necessary.
- Assist business with data analysis for any inconsistencies with Eligibility load.
- Attend daily meetings for various Agile projects to coordinate with business.
Environment: Oracle 11g, UNIX, PL/SQL Developer, Perl, Agile, VSS 6.0, HPSM.Visio, Rally, Agile
Confidential, Towson, MD
Senior Analyst / Application Developer
- Developed and recommended strategies and specifications for data solutions based on analysis of the business goals, objectives and needs.
- Created logical and physical diagrams for new I&A application.
- Played a lead role in the data conversion process.
- Converted legacy I&A data from source to target environment using PL/SQL and bulk loading techniques.
- Coordinated with Java developers to develop and test PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, functions and triggers to integrate with application.
- Analyzed AWR reports to find problematic queries.
- Tuned and optimized queries to fix performance issues.
- Loaded test data from CSV files using SQL Loader for QA team.
Environment: Oracle 11g, UNIX, Java 1.6, WebSphere 7, Agile, PL/SQL Developer, SVN, TeamTrack, Erwin.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Gathered user requirements for various custom applications such as MEP, RAD, Physical Inventory and LOE for golf smith.
- Retrofitted, created and tested custom packages, stored procedures and functions to integrate with Oracle EBS R12.
- Worked with developers to design and integrate programs with .NET applications
- Developed shell scripts to provide batch processing and ftp transactions for physical inventory application
- Provided production support for order import from POS and WEB.
- Tested Jobs for performance issues and tuned queries.
- Setup system profiles in Oracle Apps.
- Created concurrent batch jobs for automating programs in Oracle Apps.
- LOE (Order Entry) Developed application so users / customers can enter orders from POS/Phone/ WEB. Developed validations for orders such as checks for fraudulent IP Address.
- MEP (Marketing Enhancement Program) - Enhanced MEP application to provide users with fixed dollar and percentage rates.
- RAD (Receiving and Distribution) Enhanced application so users can cancel purchase orders and sales orders.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Oracle application R12 (Order Management, Inventory, TCA), Red Hat Linux, PL/SQL Developer, Tortoise SVN, TrackIT.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from Business Users and converting them into system requirement specifications and creating detailed use - cases and design documents. .
- Designed, developed, and maintained PL/SQL packages and procedures as re-usable application programs that translated complex business logic in accordance with Java EJB code.
- Created tables, sequences, and indexes.
- Developed batch scripts which provided parallel processing for subscriber accounts.
- Performed unit testing, end-to-end testing and documented cases.
- Tuned and optimized queries as part of the development process and for production support.
- Utilized version control for new code changes.
- Used import/export utility to migrate data from production to development.
- Coordinated with offshore team in the development and testing phases.
- Created TRD (Technical requirements documentation) and DFD (Data flow diagrams) for new code.
- Analyzed system problems and prepared software change requests.
- Provided 24 x 7 on call production support for bi-weekly calculation processes.
- Played a lead role in daily SCRUM meetings.
Environment: Oracle 10g on UNIX, OLTP, Windows NT, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Weblogic server, Toad, PVCS, Autosys, Erwin.
Confidential, Evansville, IN
- Research and document data requirements, data collection, administration policy, data access rules and security
- Collect and document user requirements
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models
- Wrote PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Triggers
- Performed unit testing of pl/sql stored procedures.
- Create database objects (tables, sequences, and indexes)
- Co - ordinate with other teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
- Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
- Manage data security
- Design and implement a backup & recovery mechanism
Environment: Oracle 11g, MS Excel & MS Project, Toad, SQL Loader