SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMING:
T - SQL (SSMS 2008/2012)
MS Outlook (Deep Metadata Profiling)
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
R (Statistical Software)
Advanced MS Excel/Access (VBA)
Custom UI Tools
- Process documents through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and UI integrated tools.
- Clients will ask us to search through hundreds of GB if not TB of data to ‘discover’ specific emails or documents.
- I utilize and design custom T-SQL scripts to filter, tag, report, and process information in an attempt to locate what the client is searching for.
- At times this includes designing processes for locating potentially valuable information where the client knows what they would like to find but is not sure it even exists.
- This information is then posted to custom internet sites for clients to search, redact, and produce to law firms, companies, or government agencies in lawsuits, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Design complex Excel Macro/VBA Workbooks that automate common reporting and validation tasks
- Create processes to convert or batch decrypt documents
- Big data - Hundreds of servers, thousands of databases, Petabytes of document information
- Extremely in depth and detailed knowledge of MS Outlook metadata
- Some design of SSIS packages to automate the processing of data and generating reports
- Create simple to extremely complex reports and design them to be automated for future use
- Make documents text searchable using MS FAST, dt-Search and other indexing services
- Write technical documentation for processes that are developed
- Convert file types and work with Project Mangers to produce documents to clients