- Total 8+ years of IT experience in different aspects of CRM like account management, contact management, Service Request/ trouble tickets, orders, quotes, campaigns etc.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Force.com Developer
- Experience in customizing Salesforce.com application with objects, apps, fields, picklist, junction objects, master detail relationships, lookups etc.
- Worked on validation rules and workflow processes.
- Experience in Oracle SQL, MySQL, JAVA and Python, PredictionIO recommendation engine and Data Synchronization tool such as SymmetricDS.
- Extensive experience with PL - SQL procedures, functions, cursors, triggers etc.
- Experience in System analysis, UML (Use case diagrams, activity diagrams, class and Object diagrams)
- Worked on workflows, real time integrations and batch jobs
- Strong understanding of CRM architecture and data model
- Expertise on requirement gathering, effort estimations for complex requirements
Technologies: Salesforce.com, Siebel,XML, MySQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Script, JAVA, Python
Tools: Putty, MySQL workbench 6.2, Eclipse IDE, Python Idle, Padre Perl IDE, Toad, SQL plus, SQL Developer, VSS, HP Quality Center, SOAP UI, Siebel Tools, Informatica
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities, customization and implementation
- Implemented various custom Applications, Objects, Fields and Tabs as per Business requirements.
- Created search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented Picklists, field dependencies, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Designed workflow rules, validation rules and approval processes for various functional and business requirements.
- Experience in generating Reports, Dashboards, customized Reports and analyzing the data.
- Worked on object level and field level security for various users
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created sharing rules and permission sets to provide data access to end users.
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) Requirement gathering, Analysis, and Development.
- Building and enhancing Batch Jobs using Java Spring Framework which loads the customers and products.
- Working on python to integrate with MySQL database in order to provide recommendations to customers.
- Developed scripts using MySQL to generate reports to analyze and update existing data structure.
- Working on SymmetricDS for data synchronization.
- BRD review and fit gap analysis, demos with client.
- Technical lead of a team of 6 to 7 people
- Designed the ERD, functional specification documents with best possible approaches suggested in Siebel to fit the business requirements.
- Technical design for key complex requirements such as Service Request Escalation Matrix, Assignment Management etc. for retail as well as corporate banking stream of the program.
- Built core CRM Banking solutions like maintaining different dynamic attributes on Service Request combinations, maintaining different communication templates using admin functionalities
Oracle SQL developer
- Worked as Oracle SQL developer, developed campaign automation process using pl-sql procedures, sequence generators.
- Build the batch job to load the data from third party vendor to Kotak Org oracle database.
- Worked on requirements from different divisions of banking like Retail, Corporate, Treasury, Securities etc.
- Provided requirement analysis and effort estimations for all major and minor enhancements.
- Worked on production maintenance activities like bug fixing, impact analysis, and root cause analysis.
- Configured EAI interfaces for Campaign and Opportunity creation and email integration.
- Created multiple Run Time events, Data Validation Manager, Assignment rules and Workflow policies.
Oracle SQL developer
- Done cross mapping of requirement traceability matrix with draft version of high level design received.
- Designed and developed various interface solutions to synchronize Siebel data with external system and vice versa using virtual business components, WSDLs and Web Services.
- Designed and Implemented Error Handling Solution framework for the complete NGCRM program.
- Worked on HP Quality center to track and close the testing issues assigned to team, to generate report of open issues etc.
- Customized the application using Siebel Tools creating and modifying Business Objects, BusinessComponents, Views, Screens, Applets, Pick lists, and configured MVGs using links, MVLs and MVFs
- Worked on Data load activities using Oracle PL-SQL procedures, scripts.
- Involved in administration activities like Enabling and disabling components, component groups, Log level changes and restart of services during deployment activity.
- Worked on Siebel Remote Administration like Adding Mobile Clients, Generating Database and Extracting Local DB.