- Software Developer with over 5+ years in IT, most of which is in design, development, implementation, and documentation of a unit test. Good understanding of all phases of software development Life Circle (SDLC).
- Over 5+ years of extensive work experience as a SQL Server Developer and in depth proficient experience in OLTP, Operational Data Source (ODS), Dimension Modeling, Data warehouse, OLAP and Database technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, developing and deploying Business Intelligence solutions Using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Over 4 years of extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and complex Queries on SQL server 2000/2005/2008
- Over 2 years extensive reporting experience using SSRS and Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services and MS ACCESS
- Over 3+ years experience in utilizing ETL tools, including SSIS, DTS and Data Stage and ETL Package design.
- Over 2 years experience in SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) in SQL 2005 and SQL 2008.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Server Profiler to monitor the SQL server for deadlocks.
- Running queries and tune the same to improve performance
- Have worked with technologies and tools like Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 9i/10g, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Erwin 3.5.2/4.0.5 , MS Access 97/2000, Crystal Reports 7.0/8.0, UNIX and Perl Scripting.
- Proven ability in utilizing ETL tools including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation services (DTS) and ETL package design.
- Experience in SSAS( SQL server Analysis Services) in SQL 2005 and SQL server 2008
- Created and Configured Data SourceØ & Data Source Views, Dimensions, Cubes, Measures, Partitions, KPI’s & MDX Queries using SQL Server 2005 Analysis Services. Broad experience in Query Optimization and performance tuning of stored procedures, functions etc.
- Extensive experience in ETL design/development using MS DTS andØ SSIS Packages.
- Extensive experience in report generation using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) from both relational databases and OLAP cubes.
- Evaluated database performance and performed maintenance duties such as Tuning, Backup, Restoration and Disaster Recovery.
- Worked on MSIIS supporting files and multiple connections and solved the slowness of server.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Systems, Normalization, logical and physical .
- Data modeling for OLTP and dimensional modeling for OLAP,
- Solid experience in Replication Services, Database mirroring and Log shipping to ensure high availability and up time.
- Data migration using DTS services across different databases like Oracle, MS access 2003 and Flat files.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design Testing Implementation and maintenance.
- Exposure in using Team Foundation Server as a source control, source repository and project tracking solution.
- Assist, Designed and built websites using hand - coded XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Classic ASP & ASP.NET, HTML, SQL, and Photoshop.
- Edit and optimize images using Photoshop.
- Background successfully in developing applications and systems in deadline-oriented environment.
- Extensive experience in oracles database platform, with expertise in SQL statements, stored procedures, function, PL/SQL, using Triggers and Cursors as well as modules.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills. Customer focused, result oriented.
Languages: Oracles PL/SQL Database, SQL, TSQL, J2EE, Struts,Java Script/Applets, Oracle Express, Forms, SSRS, SSIS Reports, STREAMS, Workflow, HTML 4-5 DHTML, XHTML,CSS, XSL, PWS, IIS, XML, PERL, CGI, VB Script, COBOL, C/C++, Classic Asp 3.0, SQL,JSP, VB 6.0, M/S ASP.NET 2.0, VB.NET, Excel Spread Sheet, ADO.NET, AJAX, (Bourne and Korn) shell scripts. AJAX, LAMP, C- Sharp C# 2.0, 3.5, PHP-Action Script 3.0.
Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 9x, NT, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, OS/2, DOS
Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, MS Access, My SQL, VSS TFS, IBM DB2
Tools: ERWIN, Tool for Application Developer (TOAD), SOAP, SQL Navigator/Developer, Oracle Developer Suite/Designer/, MS Visio/Visual Studio/Office 2005, SVN, MVC, Flash/Photoshop.
- Worked part time as database Programmer
- Utilized extensive experience in Oracles PL/SQL, writing (DDL, DML) T-SQL queries, Sub, Joins in SQL server, 2008, 2005, 2000
- Create, maintain database tables and populate them with scripts
- Developed Stored procedures, Functions, views and triggers, using SQL statements.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
SSIS BI Developer
- Gather and analyzed the client requirements.
- Plan, create, design, and implement Application database code objects-Tables, scripts, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Views.
- Developed OLAP cube containing sales data. Included multiple dimensions and measure groups, complex date related calculated fields, KPIs, and conditional formatting.
- Designed and developed data warehouse based on operational systems and optimized for enterprise wide reporting. Data warehouse was designed using SQL Server 2008 and pulled data from servers running SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008.
- Used monitoring tools in UNIX and the database as part of the tuning process. ( top, sar, dbArtisan, sp monitor, sp sysmon)
- Designed and developed star schema based data warehouse and ETL process.
- Develops all of the SQL code for interface.
- Provide the database coding to support business applications using T-SQL
- Build and maintain SQL scripts file (SSRS), SSIS, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Prepared the Technical documentation of the application.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2008, SSRS SSIS, DBMS, MS-Access TSQL, Stored Procedure database, Oracle, 9i, 10g.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Programmer participated in a 4 week boot camp to develop Object oriented programming skills using JAVA and C#,C++ in a formal, team based, structured environment.
- In addition to hands on development experience using core Java, had an opportunity to develop a prototype B2C e-commerce system using the MVC Framework, JavaBeans, JDBC, JSPs, and Servlets.
- Confidential Java Technology Platform specializing in JAVA- ACC1400, WA1371, and Web sphere Workshops respectively. Utilized IBM RAD v6.0 in conjuncture with JSR 168 and IBM web sphere Portal 5.1 programming.
- Review and implementation of IBM Web Content Manager. Effective Technical Writing solutions. Application Test Plan (Test Scenarios, Test conditions and Expected Result, Test Scripts and Execution) Overview and implementation.
- Using the Rational Application Developer IDE for Java development.
- Java Basics, branching and looping, Arrays, Advanced class concepts, Exception handling, Stream I/O, Servlet basics.
- Multi-threading in Java
- Client/Server side Scripts, (Front and Back end Log in page)
- Create Dynamic Web Projects, Login Page using Server side HTML Script lets <% %> to implement login page.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Introduction to JDBC, JSPs and Java Servlets.
Environment: Rational Application Developer IDE, (RAD). Core Java, JDBC, JSP, Java Servlets, C#, C++., SQL
Confidential, Atlanta, GeorgiaSenior Programmer
- Gathered project requirements
- Designed login infrastructure, Authenticating users.
- Implement the page using SQL statements via ODBC to retrieve information from the local database.
- Design the Login page with Client side Script.
- Designed Login page using Classic ASP, .NET on server side application
- Create Scripts to validate user’s ID.
- Designed page layout and template for web page
- Edited web page and HTML code
- Tested website navigation
- Wrote material
- Edith and optimize images using Photoshop.
Confidential, Union City, Georgia
- Design, develop, and maintain oracles database for customers’ orders.
- Create scripts using SQL tool with (customers attributes) to populate these tables.
- Implements and tests database design and functionality and makes modifications for increased performance.
- Used SSIS 2000 to create ETL packages (.dtsx files) to validate, extract, transform and load data to Data warehouse databases, data mart databases, and process SSAS cubes to store date to OLAP databases.
- Developed Custom Reports using SSRS/SQL server BI studio.
- Build the SSRS environment for both Dev and test servers based on the individual client needs.
- Created Datasets in T-SQL stored procedures for SSRS.
- Develops all of the SQL code for interface.
- Design database report using SQL (SSRS), SSIS, and crystal report 9, 10, writer.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS, SSIS, DMBS, TSQL, database, Oracle, 9i.