- Over 9 years of IT experience in Complete SDLC including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Strong Expertise in SQL Server 2005/2008 components such as SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services).
- Experience in creating databases, stored procedures, user defined functions, Cursors, views, triggers, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and indexes to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency.
- Extensive experience in usingSQL ServerAgent for scheduling job to execute SSISpackage.
- Experience in developing the applications using T - SQL Programming (DDL, DML, and DCL).
- Modified and redesigned existing database by adding tables and relationships to support online system in the development database.
- Experience in extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources using SSIS, SQL Server Import / Export wizard, Bulk Insert Task and Bulk Copy Program (BCP).
- Experience in attaching Data files and Transaction log Files to the databases.
- Experience in taking Backups and restoring Databases.
- Strong Experience in creating Parameterized Reports using SSRS 2005/2008.
- Experience in automating the system by creating Jobs and Maintenance plans.
- Designed data model. Written mapping documents.
- Optimizing SQL queries. Written technical/functional specifications.
- Created checks and constraints to maintain data integrity.
- Expertise in Oracle database, PL/SQL, SQL*plus, procedures.
- Worked with one of the largest data warehousing projects in Europe.
- Team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Has good exposure to domains such as finance, health care and hospitality.
- Effective interpersonal, conflict resolution skills. Team oriented, technically motivated and creative.
- Worked closely in association with .NET application development team.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 8i/9i, MS Access, MySQL
Software/Tools: T-SQL, BCP, SQL Agent, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS Visio 2003, SQL*plus, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Business Objects, MS Office 2007, HP Quality Center 10.0
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows NT, Windows 98
Version Management Tools: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe
Business Intelligence: Microsoft’s PerformancePoint Server 2007 (PPS)
- User interactions, requirement gathering and analysis
- Review of test specifications
- Training and grooming of new resources
- Designing data model
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL procedures and triggers
- Production support in a live environment
- Analyzed & classified defects
- Interacted with various team members to ensure requirement clarifications and issue resolution
- Data analysis