- College graduate attentive to medical data. Passionate about studying how to improve performance. Seeking to leverage data analytical skills to improve corporate performance as a data analyst.
Visualization Tools: Tableau Desktop, Plotly, Chart, D3.JS, Python
Analytical/Migration: Tableau, Power - BI
Databases: MySQL, MS-Access
Programming: R Studio, Python, SAS
Version Control: GIT, Github
Data formatting: Advance Excel, JSON, CSV, Office word, PowerPoint
Data Reporting Analyst
- Formulating and testing queries to build billing system reconciliation checks
- Knowing tables, schemas, and stored procedures related to assigned business processes
- Keep up to date with consistently changing business processes
- Finding faulty processes and suggest changes, escalate the need to resolve an issue based on severity.
- Multitask projects and work on highest priority tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective organizational, communication, time - management and interpersonal skills; high attention to detail; ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Maintaining ongoing self-study of MS SQL, Access, Excel
- Engaging with Sales, Business Analyst, and Operation teams to further investigate raised issues.
- Creating SQL reports to further provide visibility to Sales, Operations, and Accounting.
- Schedule, assign, and monitor projects of data analysts and support staff to ensure the successful development and implementation of initiatives.
- Providing peer review, training, and oversight.
- Conduct formal and informal training pertaining to new analytic approaches, data sources, and production system capabilities.
- Collaborating and communicating with a team of data analysts.
- Running and dropping every day jobs and researching the data.
Data Analyst intern
- Analysis on oral cancer affected data in Mid-west of US
- Applied the machine learning K-Means algorithm on the preprocesseddatato predict the customer behavior and stored the result in HDFS
- Visualization on the data using Python.
- Used pie charts and donut charts for visualization.