- A dedicated professional with 6+ years of IT experience in the Healthcare, Financial, and Banking domain.
- Very passionate about projects and savvy with business requirements; translate them into clear and concise specifications; as well as extract and manipulate data from RDB MS in order to make cutting - edge and prudent decisions to improve the outlook of the organization.
- Always ready to unleash the skills and knowledge acquired over the years for the development and progress of the organization.
Operating Systems: Win XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008(X32, X64)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Teradata 12/13, MySQL 5.2, 5.7, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2
ETL/Other Tools: SSIS (Visual Studio), Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/9, SAS Base 9.x, SAS Enterprise Guide, Erwin Data Modeler, ER Assistant
Querying Tools: SQL Management Studio 2008/2013, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Teradata-BTEQ, PL/SQL
Querying language: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau 9.1, 9.2, 9.3,10.2, 10.4, Excel and PowerPivot, SSRS
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Provided 24/7-production support for Tableau users.
- Working with team of developers designed, developed and implement a BI solution for Sales, Product and Customer KPIs.
- Developed a 360-business dashboard with multiple panels and parameters that became a favorite sales tool for most of the sales force at CE.
- Implemented Tableau mobile dashboards via Tableau mobile application.
- Developed Tableau workbooks to perform year over year, quarter over quarter, YTD, QTD and MTD type of analysis.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Generated context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Built dashboards for measures with forecast, trend line and reference lines.
- Published Workbooks by creating user filters so that only appropriate teams can view it.
- Pulling data from Facets and Nasco claims systems to create operational reports for applications
- Creating ad hoc queries, stored procedures, and programming scripts with SQL
- Utilizing SISS for ETL data modeling, data migration, integration, and analysis
- Prepare high level analysis reports with SSRS, Tableau and Excel
- Supporting data profiling activities
- Creating Business Objects and SSRS reports for monthly inventory analysis
- Supporting logical data designs/models by reviewing with Business stewards
- Working with member eligibility data, demographic data, claims ( Medical, Dental, Pharmacy) data, premiums data by pulling from BCBSAL data warehouse and generating day-to-day reports in support of the Actuarial Finance department for pricing, catastrophic actuarial analysis and other purposes
- Identifying data and solution patterns as well as taxonomies
- Creating source to target mapping at the element level including specifications for data integrity, referential integrity in support of the Actuarial Finance Systems
- Created rich dashboards using Tableau Dashboard and prepared user stories to create compelling dashboards to deliver actionable insights.
- Responsible for interaction with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery.
- Connected Tableau server to publish dashboard to a central location for portal integration.
- Created visualization for logistics calculation and department spending analysis.
- Generate KPI’s for customer satisfaction survey results.
- Maintain test log and test evaluation summary reports.
- Maintains departmental metrics in accordance with goal plan
- Structured the dashboard with a consistent layout with visuals chart at the top and corresponding crosstab data and the bottom
- Implemented hierarchies in Tableau with Portfolio as the highest level followed by application and project details