- Confidential is an expert IBM iSeries Software Developer
- He TEMPhas experience working on Island Pacific ERP
- Confidential TEMPhas extensive experience wif RPG programming in AS400 OS environment
- He is currently working wif Costco Wholesale as Senior iSeries Consultant
- Confidential TEMPhas worked on conversion of applications to RPGLE AS/400 platform
- IBM me (AS/400, iSeries, System me)
- Strong analytical skills
- RPG2, RPG/400, RPGLE, Free RPG, CL
- Programming and design skills
- Query Manager, Interactive and Embedded SQL
- Ability to multitask
- DB2 UDB, Stored Procedures, Database Triggers
- Lifecycle Project Development
- IBM's APIs, Service programs, Pointer Logic, BIFs
- Communication skills
- Subfile programming
- Software QA Testing
- Journaling and Commitment Control
- Test scripts, regression testing
- IBM WebSphere MQ
Senior iSeries Consultant
- Companywide project to modify RPGLE programs to replace fetching data using SQL stored procedure from iSeries DB2 wif Oracle based stored procedures from Oracle database
- Heavy use of service programs and SQL
- Writing procedures to call teh REST services to connect to Oracle and parsing inputs and return sets using JSON
- Support of Service Defect Warranty Application
- Maintenance of Contract Booking System (CBS)
- User profiles setup, security codes assignments, providing user’s access based on business functions requirements.
- Maintenance of various IBM’s WebSphere MQ interfaces:
- Siebel’s NxGen to SD Warranty
- Lawson to SD Warranty
- CBS to Mapics, etc.
- Product pricing releases
Environment: iSeries, RPGLE, ClE, SQL
Confidential Costa Mesa, CA
- Analysis of data integration from multiple applications
- Developed algorithms in support of Healthcare analytics.
- Designed of SQL scripts for Data Warehousing.
- Programmed SQL Stored Procedures for ETL functions.
- Price Authority Project - Hide cost data from KIA Motors and Hyundai Motor applications to accommodate change to PDC's inventory ownership.
- Modified Part's system database and programming to restrict access to certain sensitive cost and pricing information, based on teh business user access.
- Document current system processes
- Project involved extensive database modifications, programming changes and SQL processing.
Environment: iSeries, RPGLE, CLE, SQL, Embedded SQL, Implementer.
Senior Programmer Developer
- Member of HP employees team, assigned to maintenance of iSeries-based business applications for Avery Dennison company.
- Extensive interaction wif all levels of business user departments and end-users community.
- Designed, programmed and implemented changes to teh Order Processing module to accommodate Avery.com customers by enabling warehouse inventory handling in 'Eaches'.
- Programmed and implemented multiple CRM's to teh ILS enterprise software and interfaces to teh manufacturing subsystems.
- Provided production support, significantly reducing mean time resolution of production issues.
- Programmed FTP scripts for EDI communication protocols.
- Provided support and maintenance of EDI transaction processing.
- Developed Vendor Compliance processing application.
- Designed, programmed and implemented bridge interface from Order Power to PKMS warehouse package to facilitate order release and shipments.
- Designed and implemented Pre-Pack Tool, providing Buyers and Allocators wif functionality to optimize number of prepacks and full cartons in teh process of creating Purchase Orders.
- As lead member of E-Commerce team managed numerous enhancements to teh international order processing application.
- Designed, programmed and implemented Password Encryption project to provide Pacsun wif ability to custom encrypt/decrypt and replicate user's passwords across selected servers. Implementation utilized several advanced system functions, including IBM's APIs, service programs, creation of special randomization routines to provide unique values for encryption keys.
- Modified Pacific Island and MMS software packages to facilitate additional Distribution Centers.
- Developed Return to Vendor (RTV) module for WM (PkMS) to simplify returns and make them transparent to IP (Island Pacific) application.
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Consultant
- Developed company-wide warehousing operations project to implement requirements to establish FIFO based stock rotation logic for picking, put-aways, replenishments, intra-warehouse moves, etc.
- Made numerous modifications to Spike Demand Forecasting, Inventory Allocation, Bills of Lading, Pricing and Order Processing applications.
- Extensively worked wif EDI applications, developing inbound and outbound mapping to conform to EDI standards and teh trading partner's requirements.
- Took part in company-wide conversion from mainframe Cobol written applications to RPGLE AS/400 platform.
- Modified and maintained various application modules: Parts, Warranty, Customer Affairs, Dealers.
- Designed and implemented Dropship Order processing for parts vendors.
- Designed, coded and implemented Client Server Cycle Count Inventory application, using IBM's WebSphere Visual RPG
- Build complex business forms using advanced IBM's and 3rd party printing software functions.
- Nike: Developed new and modified existing distribution applications for Nike's Sports Teams Division
- Grant Products, Inc.: Conversion and upgrade from IPIC to MPM manufacturing and distribution package.
- Sirena Apparel Group, Inc.: Modified interfaces between ACS and JBA distribution modules
- Supervised customization of JBA System 21 software for teh following JBA clients:
- Mitsumi Electronics Corporation, Cytec Engineering Materials,
- Doctor Martin Airwair, Sirena Apparel and Georgia Crown drinks distributor.
Environment: JBA 21 software on AS/400 platform.