- Over 7+ years of experience as an Application developer, product development, software development and design usingPython, Django, XML, HTML, DHTML, C#, Oracle PL/SQL, Postgres.
- Developed Consumer - based custom features and applications usingPython, Django, and HTML. Experienced wif Software Development Life Cycle, Database designs, agile methodologies, coding, testing of enterprise applications and IDE's such as Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Emacs, Spyder and Visual Studio.
- Experience wif Data Science and Machine Learning algorithms like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, knn, SVM, Neural Networks, CNNs, LSTMs, RNNs, xgboost and machine learning libraries like tensorflow, pytorch, Theano.
- Experience wif Django and Flask a high-levelPythonWeb framework. Working wif backendpythonautomation, CI pipelines, DevOps Docker and cloud provisioning/automation.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Flask and Pyramid and MVT framework like Django.
- Experience wif CI/CD systems like Git, Jenkins and DevOps.
- Have experience working wif Bitbucket.
- Used Bitbucket for the repository and version management through SourceTree for GIT UI.
- Worked on DevOps Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Extensive experience in technologies like Java, UML, HTML, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI.
- Proficient in SQL databases MSSQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB and Postgres.
- Basic Knowledge on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Knowledge of SOA/REST based service development.
- Having experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL, PL/SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Basic understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML.
- Generate and verify Firebase auth tokens. Extensive programming experience in Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Access Google Cloud Platform resources like Cloud Storage buckets and Firestore databases associated wif Firebase project.
- Basic noledge on Rest API, JSON Parsing and JQuery. Experience wif Angular front end web application.
- Ensured standards are maintained for firewalls and other network device version updates.
- Experience in Bash Shell Scripting, SQL and Java.
- Interested and have good experience wif Computer Vision, Deep Learning, OpenCV4.
- Implemented application of various Machine Learning algorithms, Deep Learning algorithms and statistical modeling like Decision Tree, Naive Bayes, Logistic Regression, xgboost, SVM, CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs and Linear Regression using Python to determine the accuracy rate of each model.
- Worked on UCI breast cancer data to predict if the data is malign or benign using TensorFlow, tensorflow graph, Eager execution and CNN. And achieved an accuracy of 90%.
- Participated in Hump Back Whale Identification in Kaggle competition and achieved an accuracy of 77.83% and improved the RESNEXT architecture using TensorFlow.
- Participated in Home Loan Prediction Competition in Kaggle and executed entire Data Science Life Cycle and actively involved in all the phases of project life cycle including data acquisition, data cleaning, data engineering, feature scaling, feature engineering and statistical modeling.
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts wif C# andPython3.x.
- Extensive experience in usingPython/Perl to code and design various phases for data processing pipeline. Good Experience in error and exceptional handling.
- Experience in designing the automation framework using Shell scripting. Familiar wif Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum) involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Managed windows servers which included Active Directory maintenance and support.
- Hands on experience wif bug tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experienced in working wif different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu Linux and UNIX.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows and Mac OSX.
Programming Language and Skills: Python (Flask/Django/pandas/matplotlib/tensorflow/pyTorch/numpy/sklearn/seaborn/requests/beautifulsoup/D3.js/ Scipy/NLTK/DataTable/OpenCV4), CUDA/GPU, PL/SQL, Product Development, NodeJS, AngularJS, JAVA, R, C++, LINUX, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 10/11g, MySQL, SQLAlchemy SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MONGODB.
Big Data: Cloudera Hadoop, MapReduce, Scala, Spark, Kafka, PySpark, Hive.
Tools: Intellij, DevOps, Docker, Kuberneters, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, PyCharm, File Zilla, Spyder, PL/SQL Developer, and TOAD, Eclipse, Visual studio code, Jupyter Notebook, MySQL workbench.
Integration Tools: DevOps Jenkins and Web Builder
Cloud and Version Control: AWS, Boto3 SDK, GCP, BitBucket, GitHub and SVN
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Git, and Version One
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing wif supervisors, artists, systems administrators, and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Developed Business Logic using Pythonon Django Web Framework.
- Interested in Apache Spark and deployed a Spark cluster in the AWS cloud, using a Python EC2 script.
- Ran queries wif Spark SQL and worked wif Spark Data Frames. Knowledgeable on PySpark.
- Leveraged built in Spark functions and also created functions in Spark also dealt wif RDDs.
- Knowledge on developing the code using Core Java Concepts Spring Framework, JSP, JavaBeans, Web Services.
- Knowledge on developing applications using Java technologies include Core Java, J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Java Script, JDBC, JMS.
- Used Django Database API's and SQLAlchemy to access database objects.
- Used JQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizingPython, in order to build an interactive web based solution.
- Passionated in designing, development and maintenance of CUDA software applications and systems.
- Interest in designing, development and troubleshooting of 3D image analysis CUDA software applications.
- Used SourceTree for GIT UI version management and Bitbucket for the repository.
- Created and configured NoSQL DynamoDB Tables on AWS using Python and Boto3.
- Involved in front end and utilized Bootstrap and Angular.js for page design.
- Used PyQuery for selecting particular DOM elements when parsing HTML.
- Used Pandas API to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Implementing pg basebackups and PITR for production instances in PostgreSQL.
- Developed multi-threaded standalone app in Python and PHP to view performance.
- Responsible for administration of PostgreSQL 9.4 / 9.6 instances including but not limited to backup, recovery, troubleshooting, optimization and end user support.
- Used pgpool in PostgreSQL for connection pooling and to load balance the read workload between two production instances.
- Having experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions PostgreSQL database.
- Done web scraping using Nodejs, Puppeteer and also using Chrome DevTools and exported it to a function.
- Image Scrapping on Local Server using NodeJS.
- Worked wif Node.js request-promise module, CheerioJS, and Puppeteer.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Version control using Github. Developed Dog Breed Classifier web application using Flask.
- Preprocessed 1.1GB of dog dataset including 133 dog breeds and 8,351 dog images, and 188MB human dataset including 13,233 human images using Keras.
- Analyzed datasets using pre-trained ResNet50 deep learning neural network model on AWS EC2 and compared 3 CNN models including transfer learning to optimize performance. Best CNN model achieved 82.5% accuracy.
- Identified of malign moles on skin. Created a tool dat considering the image of a mole, can calculate the probability dat a mole can be malign.
- Analyzed 1208 benign images and 849 malignant images collected from International Skin Imaging Collaboration archive.
- Performed various fine-tuning tricks on my own CNN as well as VGG16(Data Augmentation, Transfer Learning) on AWS EC2 p2.xlarge instance and implemented in Keras and Tensorflow. Achieved a testing accuracy of 96%.
- CRUD operations are performed on RDS PostgreSQL instance on AWS.
- Idea generation, Research and development, Testing, Analysis and Rollout are done on the prototype we developed.
Confidential, Hanover, NJ
- Developed Views and Templates wif Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Configured the Django admin site, dashboard and created a custom Django dashboard for end users wif custom look and feel. Used Django APIs for database access.
- UsedPythonand Django for XML, JSON processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- We created web-sockets by using Django to get a handle on what we needed to be done on the backend of the applications
- Built database Model, Views and API's usingPythonfor interactive web based solutions.
- UsedPythonscripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Worked in MySQL and NoSQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and renormalization.
- Worked on DevOps Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Played a key role in a development wide transition from Subversion to Git and BitBucket, which resulted in increase in efficiency for the development community.
- Developed most of the application part in Linux environment and very much familiar wif all of its commands.
- Used TKinter to implement GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Implemented Restful Web-Services for sending and receiving the data between multiple systems.
- We used to send text data through we socket wif most API’s and JSON.
- UsedPythonLibrary Beautiful Soup for web-Scrapping.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools utilized by clients and internal customers.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- Designed and managed build and release methodologies using Witbe Tool.
- Experience in writing branching and merging methodologies in Python.
- Performed various tasks in a cross functional project team during the product acceptance test phase of the product development lifecycle.
- Deploy Test cases from Tool and automate them. Created projects and portal sites in Web portal.
- Installed and configured build manager and agents to queue builds in Application.
- Installed Witbe, Python, Jira, test Rail as part of server setups.
- SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures were used to create access to data and deployed them to Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Using MYSQL a system of data management was designed and developed where queries were optimized in order to improve the performance.
- Git repository was created and added to GitHub project. Can review code as part of build and deployment.
- Experience in setup and deploying front office application called Front Arena.
- Worked wif bug tracking tools like BUGZILLA and JIRA.
- Maintained technical documentation for projects along wif the development of marketing material such as flyers, presentations, case studies.
- Skilled in writing and reviewing requirements, architecture documents, test plans, design, documents, quality analysis and audits.
Environment: Python2.7, Git, CSS 3, HTML 5, Bootstrap, Django
MYSQL, PL/SQL, JIRA.
- Designed the front end of the application usingPython, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of the application.
- Prototype modeling and testing various web applications. Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Developed views and templates wifPythonand Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Develop consumer based features and applications usingPython, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair based programming.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- WrotePythonscripts to parse JSON documents and load the data in database.
- UsedPythonand Django to interface wif the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Special skills in developing user friendly, simple yet effective web based applications.
- Worked in MySQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization and renormalization.
- Used many regular expressions in order to match the pattern wif the existing one.
- Build SQL queries for performing various CRUD operations like create, update, read and delete.
- Skilled in using Collections inPythonfor manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar wif all of its commands.