- 4 years of programming experience as an PL/SQL/ETL Developer in Analysis, Design, Data Modeling (Logical and Physical), generating and enhancing various new / existing reports, forms and packages using the Oracle & SQL Relational Database Management System.
- Good ability to analyze and understand the data available on different data sources systems and design the best technical solution proposing how to extract and transform these datasets that will be used on the end users reports.
- Good Experience in PL/SQL Developer, ClearCase, Kintana, Oracle Report Builder, XML Publisher.
- Experience in Client - Server application development using Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Toad and SQL Loader.
- Strong experience in developing Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Strong Understanding of DML, DDL, TCL, DCL, Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- In depth knowledge in writing medium and complex queries using JOINS.
- Strong knowledge on Performance tuning of the SQL queries.
- Experience in ETL development, Data Warehousing, Data migration and Production support.
- A self-motivated, Good Communication Skills & Fast Learner having Flair for organizing the things & Coordinating with team members.
- Authorized to work in United States (H4 EAD) for any employer.
Tools: Used: PL/SQL Developer, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL Developer, SQL Server 2016
Oracle Tools: SQL*Loader, TOAD, Forms Builder, Reports Builder
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Operating System: Windows
PL/ SQL / ETL Developer
- Experience with Client interaction, adherence to client specifications, system enhancements, understanding business data flow, data relations and production system support.
- Coordinated with the front-end design team to provide them with the necessary stored procedures and packages and the necessary insight into the data.
- Created PL/SQL program units to include DML, DDL statements using Dynamic SQL.
- Proficient working experience with SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Database triggers and using the advanced features to optimize performance and Developer 2000(Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports).
- Experienced in debugging the code and Analysis the data for various reporting and analysis purpose.
- Experience in Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Collections and Exception handling.
- Experience in Oracle Tools and Utilities such as TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Developer, External tables and UTL FILE.
- Expertise in Designing Tables Structures, Views, Constraints, Indexes.
- Experience in Database design using Normalization and E/R Diagrams.
- Experience in development of applications using Oracle 11g/10g/9i and 12C.
- Experience with SQL Server Database and SSIS (ETL) for loading data from multiple sources to database.
Environment: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12C PL/SQL Developer, ClearCase, Kintana, Oracle Report Builder, XML Publisher, SQL Server, UNIX, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD.