- 7+ years of professional experience in client requirement analysis, creating reports, gathering requirements, publishing reports on server, implementing procedures, Planning, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Deployment, Support and Maintenance of business applications using SQL SERVER 2012, Oracle 9i/10/11g, SQL Server 2008/10, MySQL 5.5,5.6, ACCESS 2016, SAS, TABLEAU 9.0/8.3/7.1, Informatica.
- Data Management Professional got opportunity to work across different tools and wide scale of different projects.
- Perform business requirements analysis and transform those into plans and recommendations that are presented to company management.
- Worked wif database administrators to plan and implement use of database resources.
- Experienced working on Healthcare, Clinical trials and Manufacturing and insurance related domains.
- Worked on Tableau Desktop, Public and Tableau Server.
- Having experience in connecting to various sources like SQL server, Oracle, google analytics, Web data connection, excel,
- Creating trend lines and dynamic reference line. Using Conditional formatting and format data based on requirements. Used Table calculations like running average, difference etc. based on scenarios to get meaningful data.
- Used logical, string, type and various functions in creating calculations.
- Coordinating wif internal teams for requirements like accessing teh data, preparing teh project scope and planning and creating wireframes based on client requirements.
- Experience in using REST API and Java Script for publishing reports.
- Experienced in ODS, OLAP and Dimensional modelling, Extensive reporting experience using SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Well Experienced in Generating parameterized reports in SSRS, Developed Drill through and Drill down reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Micro strategy.
- Involved in Tuning Micro Strategy reports for best SQL performance and efficiency.
- Worked on ACCESS dB and Excel files. Importing data from excel and access and to Tableau. Working on raw data files.
Informatica 9.0:SQL Server 2008/2012, SAS 9.2, Tableau 8.0, 8.3, 9.1, 9.2, QlikView, OBIEE
Languages: C, SQL, PL SQL.SSRS
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003/2012, Windows NT/95/XP /2007
Professional Databases: Access 2013,2016, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Business Intelligence Studio (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), Performance Point Server, SharePoint 2010.
Confidential Boston, MA
Sr. Tableau Developer
- Involved in publishing of various kinds of live, interactive data visualizations dashboards, reports and workbooks from Tableau Desktop.
- Worked on different projects both full time and maintenance projects based on client requirement.
- Helped teams in identifying fraud detection by making visualizations.
- Created various type of graphs for analysis of claims processing status across different segments and regions.
- Created demographic analysis like considering age, gender for analysis across different regions.
- Used calculations and parameters in creating valuable visualizations. Using Forecast and analytic options for better results. Created workbooks and published to server.
- Working on Big data like Hadoop
- Created teh Data Warehouse Data Model to store summarized data.
- Performed Dimensional Data modeling and created Star Schema and Snow Flakes Schema data model to meet teh OLAP needs.
- Deployed Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Using Informatica for data modelling.
- Working on Access dB and importing data from access dB and using filters to extract data.
- Generate KPI for customer satisfaction survey results. Worked on Dashboards using Actions, user filters, layouts.
- Worked on LOD ‘s and Parameters and filters.
- Generated teh test plan specifying an overview of testing approach, testing strategy, roles, responsibilities and its scope.
- Analyzed user and business requirements attended periodic meetings for changes in teh application requirements and documents.
Environment: Tableau 7.1/8.2,9.0, Oracle 11g database, SSRS, SQL developer, Windows Server, Microsoft Excel and MS Access Database, ACCESS 2013.MYSQL 5.5,5.6, SSRS, SQL Server 2012/2014Java
Confidential, Woburn, MA
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate teh data.
- Drill through reports using Excel
- Participated in supporting teh ETL environment, and executed reports
- Deployed, configured and troubleshooting SSIS packages.
- Created, deployed and scheduled teh reports using SSRS.
- Created Ad - Hoc Reports, Summary Reports, Sub Reports, and Drill-down Reports, Parameterized Reports using SSRS.
- Act as a Point of Contact/Administrator in Analytics and Business Intelligence and Production Support issue resolution.
- Worked on google analytics by importing data from website and analyzing various measures and dimensions and submitting reports to teh client for analysis on customers, regions, hits etc.
- Created Various Sales dashboard by connecting to data and creating extracts and making sales visualizations by using various components to get meaningful reports.
- Also created visualizations for customer distribution across different regions.
- Created dashboards for trend analysis for different segments and their distributions.
- Worked on different data sources and applied data blending techniques to join multiple data sources.
- Using table calculations options for deeper drill down of data.
- Implemented advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Find efficient ways to make graphs and tables visually exciting, and aesthetically pleasing, while at teh same time maintaining teh accuracy of teh core information.
- Created heat maps, line charts for data visualization.
- Ensured projects were completed on time and wifin budget.
- Creating story boards for client reviews and presentations.
- Played key role in enhancing client’s Web reporting system, reducing time of delay financial tracking analysis by 30%.
- Setting up, and configuring a Tableau Server and MS-SQL 2008 R2 server and Oracle 11g for Data warehouse purpose
ENVIRONMENT: Tableau 7.1,8.0 Visual Studio 2005, MS Office, SQL Profiler, Windows 2000/2003, Oracle 9i/10g, Microsoft SharePoint, SSRS.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Plan, design, and implement application database code objects such as stored procedures and views.
- Provide database coding to support business using oracle.
- Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.
- Develop new processes to facilitate import and normalization, including data files for counterparties.
- Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security, documentation, and change management.
- Performed development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code /reports, to testing and release / deployment.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Database design and implementation.
- Interacted wif report owners to establish/clarify their requirements and developed report specifications.
- Performed development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code/ reports, to testing and release / deployment.
Environments: Microsoft, Linux, Oracle 10g / 9i / 8i / 7.x, DB2 7.x / 8.x, SQL Server 2005/2000, MS Access 2000.
- Processed data from FTP server to SAS.
- Used SAS to create summarized reports as per client requirement.
- Worked on clinical data especially Phase me/ II clinical trials.
- Used Pros Sal and Procedures like PROC Freq, PROC Means etc.
- Provided insightful ideas for developing TEMPeffective and accurate codes - Evaluated latest technology on teh market and made recommendations to clients to integrate new designs as available by new technology.
- Collaborated wif end users and other related departments to ensure that teh website is meeting teh client’s expectations and business requirements.
- Collaborated wif technical team members to integrate back-end and front-end elements.