- Extensive experience in SQL/BI Development includes Business Intelligence applications design, development and maintenance of Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS) and Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Expert in writing T - SQL queries, creating clustered and non-clustered Index, working on SSIS/DTS, Data Cleansing and Data Migration.
- Experience in design, development, coding and testing of business applications using MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Worked in Agile development and developed Member/Subscriber Services Application for Members to access the Membership/Benefits data, Plan data and Claims data.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the ASP.NET/C# Web applications with the emphasis on usability, performance and scalability for Member Services
- Expert in developing SSIS Packages to Extract, Transform and Load (ETL)/DTS the data into the Enterprise Data warehouse from Heterogeneous sources such as Oracle, Excel, Flat files.
- Experience in transforming unstructured data from various data sources using SSIS Transformations like Conditional Split, Lookup, Merge Join and Sort and Derived Column for cleaning bad data, validating data.
- Highly experienced in database server performance tuning and optimization of Complex SQL queries.
- Experience in optimization tools such as Index tuning wizard, SQL Profiler and Windows Performance Monitor for monitoring and tuning MS SQL Server Performance.
- Experience in performing DBA tasks using Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Highly proficient in using T-SQL for developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, views, user functions, user profiles, relational database models and data integrity, SQL joins and query writing.
- Developing reports using SSRS in SQL Server (2008/2012/2014 ). Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube and Architecture.
- Experience in creating Packages, scheduling Jobs and sending Alerts using SQL Mail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner and determination to learn new technologies, strong troubleshooting skill and good team player with excellent team work skills.
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2014/2016 , ORACLE 10g, MS Access 2013/2010
Database Tools: T: SQL, Query Analyzer, BCP, SQL Agent, SQL Trace, Performance Monitor, Client Configuration Utility, Server Configuration Utility.
Web Servers: IIS 6
Languages: T: SQL, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, C, C++, C#.Net 4.5/4.0
SQL Developer/HRIS Analyst
- Strong understanding of HRIS database design, structure, and processes.
- Strong writing skills in order to translate system requirements into easy to use training documents
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from different files according to the Business User Requirements.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from various sources like Flat files, XML files.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures and used them to create Reports using SSRS and Report Builder.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed packages in SQL server environment using SSIS.
- Involved in process improvements and proposes innovative solutions or alternative methods to meet data and reporting requirements within the department
- Assisted in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches, and performs scheduled activities in order to keep system running proficiently
- Wrote SQL Stored Procedures to maintains and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Assisted in development of standardize reports for ongoing customer needs
- Maintains data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data and coordinating appropriate training as needed
- Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Wrote VBScript to get the required data in Excel.
- Also involved in creating Forms using VBScript.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSRS, VBScript, XML, MS SharePoint 2013
Confidential, Flint, MI
- Worked on Claims Data Migration and Claims Reporting Project.
- Worked on loading the data into Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW) and creating OLAP cubes using SSAS.
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from OLTP to OLAP systems and scheduled Jobs to call the packages and Stored Procedures.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from various sources like Flat files, XML files, and Excel to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures and used them to build packages.
- Designed, Developed and Deployed packages in SQL server environment using SSIS.
- Involved in tuning and configuration of SSIS.
- Deployed SSIS packages from Development to Testing Servers
- Experience in Developing and Extending OLAP Cubes, Dimensions and data source view.
- Assisted in production OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting service (SSRS)
- Designed SSIS Packages to extract, transfer, load (ETL) existing data into SQL Server from different environments for the SSAS cubes.
- Worked on QA testing by writing scripts for source and target data to verify the integrity of the data.
- Responsible for Import and export data from various data sources like SQL Server Databases, Flat Files, MS Access, MS Excel and other OLE DB providers achieved through Importing and Export Wizard in SSIS.
- Event handlers, which are workflows that runs in response to the events raised by a package, task or container in SSIS.
- Involved in utilizing SSIS Checkpoint, Loading Dimension with the SSIS slowly changing Dimension Wizard and used different SSIS Control Flows.
- Developed reports like Claims paid, Claims unpaid, Claims in-pending and overpaid.
- Worked with Claims Audit department and generated reports for end users
- Developed reports like Cross tab reports, Summary Reports, Sub Reports, Drill Down Reports, Drill Thru reports using SSRS
- Published reports to Microsoft SharePoint for the review by executive team.
Environment: SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, VBScript, XML, MS SharePoint 2013
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Developed packages using SSIS and extracted the payment transactional data from disparate source systems like Flat files, XML files and Excel files and load into SQL Server tables.
- Wrote SQL scripts to insert update and delete data in MS SQL database.
- Created schemas, views, stored procedures, Triggers and functions for Data Migration. Involved in the complete life cycle of the project, from Planning Staging and pushing the SSIS packages to production.
- Excellent experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube, and multi-dimensional modeling on Multi-terabytes database.
- Conduct database management, performance measurement and performance tuning for new databases and existing databases by using SQL Profiler, SQL Analyzer and SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Create database, tables and procedures to update and clean the old data.
- Create SSIS Packages to import and export data from Excel, XML and text files.
- Use VB.Net script for search file in folder for loading that file into database in Script Task in SSIS.
- Select the data from multiple tables from database using Join Statement and For XML Auto generate Whole XML String.
- Generate matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports, chart reports, multi parameterized reports.
- Configure SQL mail Agent for sending Automatic emails on Errors.
- Create star schema in SSAS and developed SSRS reports based on the cubes.
Environment: Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 Enterprise Edition, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, VB.Net 4.0, T-SQL, XML, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS Access 2013/2010, MS SharePoint 2013.
- Created database and database objects like tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, user defined data types and functions.
- ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), applying some business logic and data cleaning in staging server to maintain child and parent relationship.
- Created complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements.
- Enhanced and deployed the SSIS Packages from development server to production server.
- Used SSRS creating well-formed reports and web-based reports for financial applications and transactions.
- Generated matrix reports, drill down, drill through, sub reports, chart reports, multi parameterized reports.
- Configured the report server and generated the report models for user interactions.
- Involved in the tuning of the existing Database Objects.
- Used Query Analyzer to optimize SQL queries.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL, MS SharePoint 2010