- Extensive experience with multiple technologies like Python, PHP, Shell Scripting, Java, C, C++ and Perl.
- Well acquainted with Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Good at automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Experienced in Linux shell commands and command line utilities.
- Working exposure on many of UNIX platforms.
- Hands on experience with Django, a high-level Python Web framework.
- Experience in cross compilation technologies for various target hardware architectures.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting using tools like dbx, gdb.
- Proficient in HTML, XML, XSD, JDOM, XPATH and XQuery.
- Extensive experience in POSIX multithreading on different UNIX flavors, PThreads and GCC Compilers.
- Experience in cross compilation technologies for various target hardware architectures. knowledge of enterprise application architecture concepts and SOA paradigms.
- Fixing code bugs and reverting the code changes in production, setup data load and scripts automated build process.
- Experience and Sound Knowledge in UNIX System Programming, Socket programming, Multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge in InterProcess Communication (Sockets and Shared Memory).
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to work individually and as a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with results-oriented attitude.
- Experience in configuration management using GitHub and SVN for peer review.
- Experience in digital design, debug and validation with in-depth knowledge in digital logic design and verification.
Languages: C, Python 2x/3x, PERL, Java, Shell Scripting, Embedded C, Linux Programming, System Verilog, Verilog
OS: LINUX, WIndows 2000/NT/Vista, QNX (POSIX), UNIX
Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN
Project Tools: Xilinx ISE Design Suite, Modelsim, Synopsis Design CompilerSynopsis ICC Compiler
Markup/Protocols: HTML, XML, REST, JSON, WebSockets
Development Tool(IDE): Notepad++, Eclipse
DB: MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle 8.x/9.0/10
Tools: GIT, GDB, VCS, Keil-uvision, mbed-compiler tool, ARM gcc
Others: Matlab, Github, Strawberry Perl, VCS
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Python Developer
- Developed python scripts to feed the tables and fields on MYSQL database.
- Load data accepting multiple inputs like XML, database and excel files.
- Automated most of the manual and reporting work using Python.
- Monitoring Python scripts run as daemons in the UNIX/Linux system background to collect trigger and feed arrival information.
- Wrote python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Generated Excel based reports to give user activity and critical data.
- Worked on writing and as well as read data from csv and excel file formats.
- Worked in stages such as analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Worked on CSV files while trying to get input from the MySQL database.
- Used Python to automate the Bi-weekly extraction of data from XML files.
- Created and executed test plans using PyUnit.
- Coordinated with offshore team to make sure quality and on time delivery.
- Worked with the testing team for resolving bugs.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code.
- Using Subversion control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Closely involved in performance evaluation and User Acceptance Test.
- Worked on resulting reports of the application and Tableau reports.
Tools: used: Python 2.7, SQL, Shell scripting, Tableau, MYSQL, UNIX, XML, HTML.
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
- Participated in the complete SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Used python modules such as requests, urllib, urllib2 for web crawling.
- Built application logic using Python 2.7.
- Used the Django Framework to develop the application.
- Used Django APIs for database access.
- Used WebServices to get travel destination data and rates.
- Developed shopping cart for Library and integrated web services to access the payment.
- Automation of testing process using Perl scripting.
- Mentoring team members on designing the application.
- Performed QA testing on the application.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Creating Windows DLLs in Visual C++ on Windows platform:
- Used MS MQ extensively for communication between servers.
- Wrote Windows 32-bit DLLs to implement parsers for different airlines.
- Use UML modeling technique to prepare design and function documents
- Used multithreading and synchronization techniques to fire multiple requests.
- Created a parser to parse web pages using PERL.
- Used Vmware for virtualization.
- Used Doxygen for Documentation creation
- Involved in Agile Software development.
- Created a support tool to track and fix the bugs.
- Created an Interface between the cockpit and simulated radar Model through Mission computer.
- Used RS232 to receive input from the pilot through Cockpit.OpenGL is used to display friend and foe targets in the Cockpit Display.
- The communication interface from MC to radar is through Ethernet.
- The software is developed using C language under Linux platform.
- Used PERL and SHELL scripting to configure and Install the module.
- Used valgrind for memory checking.
Tools: used: C, gcc compiler, GDB, Linux, Ethernet.