Hardware: IBM 3090X, 4381, IBM PC/PS2
Confidential, Jackson, NJ
- Created and maintained database of accounts for company which included claims tracking and payment tracking.
- Interacted and negotiated fees with Insurance Companies.
- Track insurance accounts and claims using Centura, Oracle.
Confidential, Staten Island, NY
- Tracking property title closings using Crystal Reports and Sql Server.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Consulting work in Visual FoxPro and reporting with Crystal Reports.
- Wrote and updated several programs in Visual FoxPro
- Including but not limited to monitoring systems for a Major book publisher, several Banks and fortune 500 companies.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Initiated performance tuning on Oracle queries for optimization.
- Wrote and updated many Oracle stored procedures, views, triggers.
- Assisted in the design of Oracle database schemas
- Front end - Powerbuilder 8.5
- Maintained and supported existing systems for client pharmaceutical companies, which involved Inventory maintenance and drug rep accountability reporting using ORACLE, Centura/SqlBase, Powerbuilder 8.5/Sybase and Crystal Reports.
- Involved in the development of a system to take the place of our fulfillment system using Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed major components for very large Pharmaceutical Prescription System using POWERBUILDER 6.5, CENTURA, and SYBASE 11.0 in high-pressure, tight-deadline environment.
- Developed E-View, Inbound, Eligibility, Routing, and Statistics Maintenance components of system using POWERBUILDER 6.5 and SYBASE.
- Collected new systems requirements and translated into both functional and technical specifications.
- Developed new prototypes and system proposals.
- Developed extensive amount of POWERBUILDER code using Object-Oriented methodology.
- Coded SYBASE SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Assisted DBA's with new table design and maintenance. Led development of components as sole developer.
- Managed own projects and participated on team of twelve on shared initiatives.
- Developed, maintained, and supported Sales Budget, Extended Prompt, and Profit Plus systems using POWERBUILDER 5.0, SYBASE 11.0, OOPS, and ERWIN Case Tool as sole developer and project leader.
- Led user requirement gathering and facilitation sessions.
- Analyzed requirements and designed and developed system functionality, features, and enhancements.
- Documented new functional and technical systems specifications.
- Developed significant amount of POWERBUILDER 5.0 code using Object-Oriented methods.
- Researched and became familiar with PFC for use on future projects.
- Modified and updated many SYBASE RDBMS tables.
- Programmed SYBASE stored procedures, triggers, and SQL.
- Solely responsible for ongoing development of all applications.
- Responsible for full life cycle development of Mortgage Processing Real Estate Investment, and Sales
- Analyzed software utilizing GUPTA SQL-WINDOWS, ORACLE, POWERBUILDER, ERWIN, and strict Object-Oriented Methodology.
- Completely designed and developed Mortgage Data Pool and Mortgage Portfolio systems in GUPTA SQL WINDOWS and ORACLE.
- Designed and performed substantial system modifications on Real Estate Investment and Sales Activity.
- Monitored systems using GUPTA SQL WINDOWS, ORACLE, PL*SQL, and PRO*C.
- Performed ERWIN data modeling for design and serve as chief designer of back end ORACLE procedures, functions and views to support system.
- Led data modeling efforts; performed physical and logical database design; created objects; programmed extensive stored procedures and triggers; checked and ensured referential integrity; normalized and denormalized databases; and reversed engineer databases.
- Designed and developed strict Object-Oriented GUPTA SQL WINDOWS user interfaces which required coding many advanced features, business rules, and functionality.
- Gathered requirements; documented system specifications; developed prototypes; performed Q/A and acceptance testing; assisted in writing user manuals.
- Migrated and enhanced legacy FOXPRO applications to POWERBUILDER and ORACLE.
- Analyzed, designed, and implemented new pharmaceutical client/server systems in POWERBUILDER, SYBASE, and WATCOM SQL.
- Enhanced and supported Health Services Information System (HSIS). Developed reports, extensions and revisions and developed replacement system utilizing POWERBUILDER 4.0.
- Attended and participated in planning, implementation, and coding of new replacement systems in POWERBUILDER, SYBASE, and WATCOM SQL.
- Developed summary reports showing counts of all employee visits by CPT code and diagnosis including relating charges associated with procedures according to tables from local insurance companies. Ran report programs from FOXPRO and coordinated via MICROSOFT WORK macro which received output from FOXPRO in the form of databases, and formats data into WORD document.
- Interfaced system with audiometric testing system and retrieved data into HSIS.
- Produced summary of error logs by site for analysis of recurring system errors.
- Revised existing report for employee participation in health examination and survey which reduced time for producing one employee sample from 2 hours to 2 minutes.
- Corrected problem with system which reflected different ages produced for same employee in different parts of the system. Found that they were written by two different consultants who used two differential algorithms. Rewrote and re-compiled.
- Corrected problem preventing users from producing thyroid bioassay studies after extensive revision to system several years ago. Rewrote and re-compiled entire portion of system.
MICROSYSTEMS PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for all aspects of Microcomputer administration including analysis and purchase recommendations, programming and system development, installation and service contracts.
- Designed and developed Human Resources System in use.
- Provided means of costing out projected salary increases for new fiscal years and determined whether or not they met fiscal guidelines.
- Created medical staff database system for physician information.
- Developed pharmacy controlled substance inventory, position control system for reporting of work hours accumulated by department by position and MICU statistical system for tracking emergency calls per month by area.
- Coordinated LAN implementation of hospital’s Time & Attendance System, including timeclock communication with LAN.
- Designed statistical tracking system for patient satisfaction questionnaires and added graphic output to demonstrate change from previous month’s figures over calendar year.
- Involved in project leader role of hospital’s participation as beta client on new ADP HR partner software.
- Coordinated service on NOVELL local area network as Network Administrator.
- Implemented in-house personnel information database using microcomputer system.