Computer Science Engineer with extensive experience in I.T. from technical, programmatic, operational, and managerial roles. Selected for increasing responsibilities over time. Served as an IT Manager for an international firm with operations and customers distributed across many time zones. Specialties include: Programming, Process Re - Engineering, Technical Support, Data Warehousing, Configuration and Customization of ERP systems, BI management systems, I.T. Operations, Data Mining and Modeling, and performing Competitive/SWOT analyses.
Applications: MS SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSAS, MS BI tools, SSRS - Report Builder, Erwin Data Modeling, Business Objects Crystal Report, BI, MS Visual Studio, VBA, HTML, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Front Page, SharePoint with K2 Workflow, MS SQL 2000 and 2005 Server 2008 Server + (Management Studio), MS Analysis Services and VB.Net, Oracle, ERP (Sage- ERP) and (Sage- CRM), SAS enterprise miner, SPSS, SASEG - SAP ERP, ABAP programming, SAP Lumira, Ingress Database, Pervasive Databases, SQL Databases
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems and to gather, organize, write and produce project requirements and specifications documentation that clearly states what is needed.
- Identify patterns within the data to leverage information to create value
- Create and maintain system documentation, including a data dictionary.
- IT training Technical support and systems implementation
- Led, developed, designed and programmed Management System
- Managing the purchasing, Invoices and Payments Processes
- Budgeting and ensured compliance with company’s rules
- Led the E-Examination System and prepared results and administrated exams with air service training
- Database modeling, DB normalization
- Analyzed company-wide IT processes and recommended improvements
- Helped, advised and trained Procurement, Logistics & Operations departments to work on the existing systems
- Worked on SOPs and documenting them for projects
- Managed IT department in the integration of operations, communications, software applications, technical support, data mining and data processing using OLAP Reports. And performed analytics on data warehouse systems
- Managed the Implementation of BI systems (ProClarity), SharePoint, and K2 (Process re-engineering)
- Researched new technologies and evaluated their value and application
- Provided business and information managed by all departments -Supply Chain Projects
- Prioritized company-wide systems development, maintenance, and operations plans.
- Working and demonstrating MEMEX application for Intelligence systems
Deputy Operations Manager
- Analyzed and improved the development of the Inventory Control Module, the Procurement Module, and Work Order procedures.
- Developed Process Maps, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), Communications and training documents
- Developed, organized, trained and supervised the organization’s department to use and implement systems
- Supervise the development and programming processes and coordinating requirements with overseas offices in all development phases.
- Reported and coordinated the shipment tracking with shipping companies and logistics departments, and developed a system to reflect current status on a Company Logistics Database.
- Supports operations with the headquarters in the USA and other locations in other countries, by providing technical and functional assistance and requirements gathering and communicating it to be reflected in the applications and database program.
- Installing and configuring SQL server
- Developed integrated reports Using Crystal reports, and used APIs to create an integrated interface and connected with SQL server for the ERP.
- Supported clients technical and functional by visit or by phone concerning the ERP system and reporting system including the "Service Packs”
- Implementation of (ERP) System Accpac from Sage
- Gained a tremendous understanding of the financial modules and concept general like ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, POS, and the Banks and checks modules
- Gained a great understanding of operating systems like Inventory Control System, Procurements, Shipping & Logistics System, Work Orders System and POS
- Used the 4gl language to develop in Insurance system the Ingres and Ingres database on a UNIX operating system
- Created statistical report formats used by company leadership to make critical business decisions for data audit purposes.
- Under Jordanian Engineering Association training program and obtained certificates for course completion