- Well versed in coding/programing on R, SQL and Python.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Pivot (Excel) and SSAS (Tabular DAX model).
- Developed Data Models using quantitative analysis to create stock market predications.
- Worked voluntarily with a consulting firm to generate, develop and customize TIBCO - Spotfire reports for the financial, oil and gas, and retail industries.
- Performed requirements gathering and used the same for analysis.
- Developed and maintained analytic models and processed the same on various use cases.
- Developed Predictive models and market sentiments.
- Utilized the magick package in R to process high-quality 2D images.
- Involved in maintaining reports, dashboards and visualizations.
- Exposed to wrangling data for BI end users using Power BI and Trifacta.
- Performed data collection, cleansing, and processing.
- Past experience with data visualization libraries such as ggplot, Quantmod, R-package Rpyplot, NumPy, Pandas.
Technologies: R/R-Studio, MATLAB, Power BI, GitHub, Trifacta, TIBCO - Spotfire, SQL, C++, Python
CAD Software: AutoCAD Lite, Inventor, AutoCAD 2002, 2004, 2010, 2013, 2016, Revit 2016, Civil 3D, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Tekla ESRI ArcGIS, Microstation V8i and Microstation Triforma 3D
Cretifate of Completion from Udemy.com: R Programming Advanced Analytics In R For Data Science; R Programming A-Z™ R For Data Science With Real Exerccises; Power BI A-Z Hands-On Power BI Training For Data Science ; TIBCO Spotfire 7.x Fundamentals, Microsoft Power Pivot (Excel) and SSAS (Tabular DAX model); Intro to Trifacta Clean Your Data Quickly and Easily
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Successfully complied 100 years of storm runoff data and created a data model to construed to visual representations. Created numerous Predictive Models using Linear Regression for different seasons and locations using R and Python.
- Successfully analyzed 200 GB of data pertaining to Earth crust at several depths and interpreted to do data model and made a visual representation of the same at different co-ordinates.
- Successfully completed multi-monthly project to overhaul seismic data structure. Responsibilities include, creating different model based on stories provided by Senior Data Scientist.
- Analyzed and designed market analysis to a retail industry. Created numerous pricing models based out of Van Westendorp price modeling using R and Power BI
Environment: R/R-Studio, Power BI, Python, GitHub, Trifacta, MATLAB
Junior Data Scientist
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created solutions to detect useful patterns out of 2 TB log data using Booted Tree Algorithm.
- This helps bring out crucial application Errors.
- Provides engineering solutions proactively for all business units involved to effectively make a variety of error handling decisions, especially from prioritization point of view using R-Studio.
- Carried out the drafting of charts, maps and illustrations for producing engineering documentation/manuals using Power BI.
- Created installation drawings, submittal drawings, as-built drawings and transition to service.
- Provided aid in creating construction standard drawings and back checked documents to meet client deadlines.
- Selected to conduct training for new CAD designers.
Environment: R/R-Studio, Power BI, GitHub.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed technical documentation for the Engineering group combined with issuing as well as releasing drawings and forms for use.
- Oversaw revision control of documents and document log also prepared document packages for customer review.
- Worked in conjunction with the project lead to complete the project task at hand.
- Directed and delegated vendor and fabrication prints to the engineers for review.
- Compiled and maintained system of records on all documents involved pertaining to engineering schematics for installation and/or operational problems.
- Orchestrated the resolved document management problems within and outside of civil\structural discipline also consolidated CSA comments and return them back to their subsequent disciplines.
Confidential, Richland, WA
- Modeled pipe and its parts while assisting in the completion of drawings to meet client milestone.
- Incorporated Field Change Notices into the 3D model, identified clashes with embeds, sleeves, structural steel also supplied technical assistance to engineers and other departments.
- Completed routine drawing projects of equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Established a parallel review process to expedite the review process which improved the productivity rate.
- Conducted research on various issues and generated the necessary knowledge base for the CSA engineers.
- Worked with API 650 to create a re-boiler vessel and braced platform combined with preparing foundation, piping, concrete structural/non-structural and steel 3D models.
- Responsible for final As-built drawings for various packages.
Confidential, Rochester, WA
- Successfully designed buildings per customer specification exceeding expectations as well as strict deadlines.
- Prepared floor plans, roof and joists layout, building elevation, connection and foundation details, and created construction drawings.