Lead Software Engineer Resume
Brooklyn Park, MN
- Focused and detail - oriented Lead Software Engineer offering 28 years experience in the IT industry leading cross-functional teams and completing projects on-time with a dedication to quality.
- Strength lies in full stack accountability, superior product design, application development in both legacy and open source products, using both waterfall and agile methodologies resulting in maximum productivity, minimum system downtime and quick response to the changing needs of the business.
Open Source IBM Mainframe
Agile development methodologiesSystem Life Cycle Waterfall
Functional Developer in JAVA CAMELdevelopment methodologies
SPRINGTechnical Project Lead
Functional in the following OpenStrength in requirements analysis
Source Technologies: OpenStackconversion into Detailed Designs
VMaaS WCaaS Tomcat DockerProficient in COBOL JCL IBM Utilities
KubernetesIBM MQ Easytrieve
Functional Architect in ReST APIsSQL Expert IBM DB2
SOAP APIs & MicroservicesInformation Security and PCI expert
SQL Expert SQL Server OracleAll Phases Testing & Implementation
Testing & Implementation Expert Self-Starter Team Player Quick
Full Stack Accountability
Confidential, Brooklyn Park, MN
Lead Software Engineer
- Supporting and developing in the Dialer application while moving from a waterfall to agile methodology and building a complete new technical skill set.
- Devised and Implemented Safe Time Zone strategy with a business value of 2 million per year.
- In the last year invested 400 hours above and beyond normal work hours to get skilled in open source technologies.
- Led effort of 5 engineers to re-code and re-platform Confidential 's Dialer Application with two dozen interfaces to TTS standards including adhering to all Security and PCI standards.
- When the telephony part of the project was not ready, designed and implemented an interim process to meet project deadline by leveraging as much as possible from the new solution 2 months prior to implementation.
Advanced Systems Engineer
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Designed, developed, tested and implementedexisting and new software programs in many different industries.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes