- 5 years of IT experience in software design, analysis, development, testing and implementation of secure n - tier client/server web-based applications using .NET Framework in various sectors.
- Experience in designing and creating Restful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Working experience on SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance and writing complex T-SQL queries, SQL scripts, creating Stored Procedures, performing query optimization, Indexes, Triggers, Constraints, Views, Functions and Joins.
- Good knowledge in JIRA defect tracking tool which assigns, track, report the issues from software and hardware defects.
- Hands on Experience on source control systems like TFS, GitHub, TortoiseSVN and deployment tools like Azure.
- Working experience in Planning /Development, Test procedures and Analyzing the test results, Unit Testing using NUnit, MS test, MOQ test, XUnit, Karma, Fiddler etc.
- Excellent communication, planning, time management skills and experience working with cross-functional and global team environments.
.NET: ASP.NET MVC5, Web API2, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Core, ADO.NET, LINQ
Web: Angular5/6, Bootstrap, Angular Animation, Django, JQuery
Database: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 , My SQL
Testing: NUnit, MOQ, MS test, XUnit
Other: TFS, JIRA, SVN, Agile(Scrum), Git, Azure, PostMan
Design: CAD Modelling and Digitizer, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Confidential, Newark, CASoftware Developer
- Designed and developed presentation, service layer, business layer and data access layer for allocated modules.
- Built Angular components using Typescript and UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Worked with Angular directives, components, pipes and Utilized Dependency injection for injecting various Angular services to Angular Components to enable AJAX calls.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular and Routing, imperative Routing and Guards with the help of Router Module.
- Created RESTful services using WEB API2 to return serialized JSON data which are later consumed through Angular services.
- Worked on Data access layer-using Entity Framework Code-first to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Involved in Unit Testing using NUnit in Development Environment and ensuring application is according to Specification.
Environment: Angular 6, TypeScript, C#, VS Code, Web API2, Entity Framework 6, Azure, HTML5, CSS3, Visual Studio 2015, T-SQL, Bootstrap, XUnit, TFS, Agile (Scrum).
Confidential, Los Angeles, CASoftware Developer
- Developed and maintained the internal reporting application using C#, ASP.NET MVC5, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Entity Framework.
- Used MVC5 Razor-View Engine for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Used Entity Framework database first approach to create data models and for data retrieving and manipulation using Lambda Expressions.
- Conducted NUnit testing on the system to determine the response times for the various part of the system and made changes to improve the efficiency of the system.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CASoftware Developer
- Created custom directives using Asp.Net MVC5 crafted reusable components that fill our needs and abstracted away all the DOM manipulations logic.
- Responsible to handle token-based authentication and authorization in Web API and implemented data logic using Entity Framework database first approach.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Used SVN for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
Confidential, Buffalo, NYSoftware Developer
- Worked with action filters in MVC for error handling and custom authorization filter for different levels of application.
- Involved in developing WCF services that return results for data binding and to implement other business logic. Responsible for configuring the endpoints to expose the services.
- Created Domain Objects (Models) in MVC by using Entity Framework Database First Approach.
- Utilized JIRA as the project management tool to track the project progress and existing issues discussed in Scrum meeting every week.
- Performed MS test to detect and solve issues related to the applications by creating automated test cases.