- Organized and Motivated Developer wif 3 years of experience seeking to apply my skills in an organization which provides challenges and encourages my talent to attain personal as well as professional growth.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Practical experience in Design, Development, Strategy making and Implementation.
- Hands - on experience in developing applications in Python using various Python Integrated Development Environments (IDE’s) like PyCharm, Eclipse, and PyDev.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts usingPython and Linux.
- Adept wif NumPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Strong experience using Web Services and API’s in Python.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries.
- Familiar wif REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expert level skills in MS Office products like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- An excellent team player wif problem solving ability and a zeal to learn. Able to focus on deadlines & get the work done wifout faults on time.
Programming Languages: Python3.5, Python2.7, C++, C
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
Tools: PyCharm, Eclipse, GIT, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio
Confidential, Greenwood Village - Colorado
- Responsible for supporting applications & creating new applications using Python and its various libraries to make it extensible and flexible.
- Developed the application using Python in Linux based environment.
- Used Python’s Pandas and Matplotlib libraries to conduct data exploration and visualization of the trends.
- Managed large datasets usingPandadata frames andMySQL.
- Profiled python code for optimization and memory management.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ingested complex, semi-structured data from a variety of sources that dynamically evolve.
- Used data structures like dictionaries, tuples, and object-oriented class based inheritance features.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to analyze historical data for exploratory analysis.
- Adept in using JIRA as a management tool for viewing the user stories, acceptance criteria & tracking the defects.
- Actively involved in designing the database and tables including stored procedures.
- Used GitHub, to perform GIT-based operations like push, pull, for version control, repository management and online collaboration.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the code using PyTest.
- Actively participated in Scrum Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Used Chalk Confluence for collaboration between team members, keeping track of all the test results, developments and documents.
Confidential, Newburgh - New York
- Create Python scripts for analyzing large quantities of data.
- Wrote SQL and Python scripts to parse, clean and combine data from multiple data sets.
- Created plots to visualize highlighted results.
- Provided feedback to data providers in order to improve the quality of publicly available scientific datasets.
- Developed Python code in order to process, analyze, and display data used in research and presented results in weekly group meetings.
- Assisted Engineering team to ensure efficient and correct implementation.
- Analyzing the data in design database.
- Used Python to extract information from XML files.
- Experience wif Unit testing/ Test driven Development.
- Stacked data from tens of thousands of observations to improve statistical significance of results.
- Reporting the issues and resolve the issues that arise out of the testing process wif different type of systems.
- Practical experience wif working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.