- 13+ Years of experience in system design, development and implementation of EAI solutions, Client/Server applications, Windows and Mobile applications.
- Good understanding of BizTalk Server 2009/2010/2013 R2 product features.
- Experience in developing BTS Solution Objects such as Orchestrations, Maps, Schemas, Adapters, Ports, Pipelines and using Custom Functoids.
- Strong knowledge in publishing Schemas and Orchestrations as WCF service and consuming WCF and WebServices hosted by different layers.
- Used Custom Adapters and out of the box BizTalk Adapters & accelerators such as Oracle, SQL, File, HTTP, SOAP, SAP, SharePoint, MSMQ, MQSeries, HIPAA EDI and HL7 accelerator.
- Experience in implementing EDI solutions using ANSI X12, AS2 and EDIFACT standards.
- Extensively used BTS Business Rules Engine (BRE) as a part of Business logic Implementation, Routing and validation.
- Used Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and Health and Activity Tracking (HAT) for logging and debugging the application process flow.
- Used BizTalk Documenter to create Documentation for BizTalk applications.
- Used Orchestration Profiler to know the Coverage details for the developed orchestrations.
- Hands - on experience and good understanding of application architecture and development using C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Hands-on solid experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using BizTalk, SOAP, XSD and WSDL.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity of SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005/2012/2013.
- Experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers for the implementation of data integrity using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienced in all aspects of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and QA Life Cycle.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
- TEMPEffective leadership skills with good written, verbal communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated with result oriented approach.
EAI Development Technology: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009/2 R2, Editor, Mapper, Orchestration and Pipeline Designer, BRE, BAM
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.NET, Web Services, WCF
Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C, C++, SQL, XML, XSL, XSLT
Data Access Technologies: OLE DB, ODBC
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle8i/9i, MS Access
Client/Browser Technologies: AJAX, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, SOAP, CSS
IDE & Image Editors: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008, Adobe Photoshop
Versioning: Visual Source Safe, SVN, Perforce, Clearcase, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP, Windows 8.1, UNIX, Linux
- Designed and developed several new and complex Schemas, Maps, Business Rules, Orchestrations, Ports and Pipelines for the Projects
- Configured WCF Adapters and generated schemas using those adapters
- Developed End-to-End BizTalk projects, exposing the Data Exchanges as WCF Services.
- Developed BizTalk interfaces that communicate with third party Web Services.
- Created WCF Services using .NET Framework and BizTalk Server
- Provided guidance for Deployment of BizTalk Artifacts in various datacenter environments.
- Used BAM with Orchestration Event Streaming for logging and reporting transactions and also to provide audit capabilities for transactions.
- Performed Unit testing and End-to-End testing for the developed BizTalk applications.
- Worked on RFCs and defects raised by the business and QA testing team.
- Designed and created a custom pipeline component for unzipping of inbound Zip File.
- Created a custom C# component for cleansing of the SOAP message before sending the message
- Used String, Logical and scripting functoids using XSLT/C# to create mapping according to requirement.
- Exposed Orchestration and Schemas as Web Services for custom requirement.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2013/2013 R2, C#, Visual Studio. NET 2010/2013, SQL Server 2011, IIS, Windows Server 2012 R2, WCF-Custom, SFTP Adapter
- Working with BizTalk Server 2009/2010/2013, VS 2010, SQL 2008 R2, IIS 7, and Windows Server 2008.
- Integrating HL7 Messages To/From Client System with BizTalk, WCF and SQL.
- Converted Claims Submission formats and developed Orchestrations for handling EDI transactions 837 and 835.
- Created EDI Parties and Configured Agreements for the Trading partners.
- Worked on HIPAA Transactions 270, 271, 835 and 837 to generate schema from the incoming message in the Map.
- Migrated BizTalk Interfaces from BizTalk .
- Developing BizTalk Orchestrations, Custom Pipeline Components, Mappings, Schemas, Flat Files, Customization of HL7 Schemas.
- Consumed and Published WCF Services to Integrate with BizTalk and SQL.
- Worked on Stored Procedures and Functions in SQL.
- Developed Class Libraries in C# to call them from Orchestrations.
- Developed WCF Services using different types of Contracts to Insert and Pull HL7 Data to/From SQL Database.
- Configured Receive and Send Ports using File, WCF-Custom, and WCF-NetTcp Adapters.
- Developed Custom Pipeline Component to accept any version and Message Type of HL7 To/From the System.
Environment: BizTalk 2009/2010/2013, SQL 2008R2/2012, VS 2010/2013, XML, C#, WCF-Custom, Windows Server 2008, EDI, HL7.
Applications/Middleware Application Developer
- Visual Studio is platform for development for BizTalk Server App Development.
- Developed Schemas, Ports and Maps to define the structure of information that flows in BizTalk.
- UNIX is standard platform for development for Mobile Application.
- Designed and developed applications using C and C++ on Unix Environment.
- Multi Layered Architecture platform.
- Message based communication between Layers.
- Supports both synchronous and asynchronous requests from Application to Protocol Stack Layer.
- Get network updates inform of Indications to update the Application through protocol stack.
- AT CMD implementation as per 3gpp Spec.
- Agile Scrum methodology for feature development.
- Conduct daily stand-ups, Scrum planning, Reviews, Retrospective meetings.
Environment: C, C++, UNIX, Clearcase, DDTS, Mobile Platforms, Windows, Motorola Tools, BizTalk 2006 R2.
Hitachi SAN App Development
- Linux Shell Scripting is used as a standard platform for development.
- Created shell script to get data backup of the application when user encounters error.
- Data backup zipfile is used to analyze the system properties to root cause the issue.
- Responsible for new requirements and fixing the bugs in the script.
Environment: C, Bash Shell, Miracle Linux versions, Red hat Linux Versions, Windows