Visual Basic 6
Crystal Reports 2010
SQL Management Studio
SQL Reporting Services
Software Development Lifecycle
- Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance with requirements given by design doc using Microsoft Dexterity
- Troubleshoot existing bugs, verify and fix
- Creat test documentation for QA team regarding new functionality
- Create SSRS reports for Dynamics GP 2013 integration
- Update ASP billing update tool when required using ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Modified table data for custom sync tool using XML and SQL Management Studio
- Created new Dnet SQL table document for system rewrite
- Create new relational database for system rewrite
- Create Silverlight 5 projects for system rewrite
- CRM Sync Tool - WPF application built in C using the MVVM model in VS Framework 4.0 It's used to sync Darwin Data into CRM Application
- ThinkTax - VB.Net application built with VS framework 4.0 Tax software used to prepare and pay taxes
- Symmetry - VB.Net DLL build with VS framework 4.0 Its used in Darwin to map and assign local taxes mostly to Employees
- ThinkTax Webservice - C web service built in VS Framework 4.0 It's a Webservice used by Symmetry and ThinkTax
- Add/Adjust information on contract reports using Crystal Reports.
- Provide user setup using Active Directory and SQL Microsoft Management Studio.
- Develop stored procedures, user defined functions and basic queries using Microsoft SQL server
- Import client merchandise into database catalog.
- Troubleshoot existing issues and provide online and phone support.
- Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new and/or existing programs.
- Create Web Forms/Contracts and Maintain Internet Signature website using Asp.Net and Vb.Net.
- Add new employees to all emails sites.
- Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance with requirements and standards.
- Able to produce accurate, readable documentation related to software systems.
- Create and Deploy reports of anything IT Director/Director of Operations/Owners asks for using SSRS
- Import Into Goldmine Information from excel spread sheet fore-mail blast
- Import/export into mysql management studio anything IT Director asks.
- Work on IT projects.
- Complete tasked assigned from email by IT Director/Director of Operations
- Create Documentations on Task and projects.
- Meetings 1 day a week with IT Director on Progression.
First Shift Supervisor
- Make store deposits.
- Check previous night cash checkouts make sure it matches with deposit slip.
- Set ticket prices for daily and weekly sales.
- Check inventory count of new items and electronics.
- Add new shipments into inventory.
- Ship out requested items from store to another.
Responsible for cashing out customer purchases.
Members purchased either blocks of time or paid by the hour to play electronic games, Internet based games, or Internet browsing.
Stocked shelves, kept store clean, and made sure displays and inventory were shelved properly throughout each day.
Took inventory every month.
Performed computer maintenance when problems occurred.