Seeking a challenging position in IT or Engineering that utilizes my IT Engineer skill, my certified IT skills, and my superior project management skills. Capable of performing the role of System Engineer, DBA or project management in the area of Electrical engineering, Networking, IT security, database performance tuning, and system integration. Extensive experience in supporting, development, deployment, script manipulation, testing, IT management.
- Programming Languages: SQL, C , ASP, Java, CORBA, VB, XML, PL/SQL, C/C , Visual C , VB Script, PowerShell programming, Java Script, ASP.Net, JSP, XSL, HTML
- Software/Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, Proxy, OLTP, SQL Queries, SQL Server 2005/10, DBMS, .NET, DBA, Stored Procedures, Teradata, MS Exchange 2000/03/07/10, IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5, Reports, Active Directory, Novell NDS, AutoCAD, Siemens Step7, DB/2, MS Access, mySQL, ODBC, Novell 3.x/4.x, Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 6.0, JBuilder, CSS, ADO, ADO.Net, COM , Apache, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Lotus Notes, MS Visio, MS Project management , TIBCO,Rational Tool.
- Operating Systems: Window XP/7/2003/08, UNIX, Linux AS, SUN SOLARIS
- Hardware: Modems, Workstation, Severs, Routers, Intel, Hubs, SAN, HP, Cisco Switches
- Networking/Security: DSL,TCP/IP,IPV4, IPV6, LAN, WAN, CAT5, Fiber Optics, Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, Firewalls, OSPF, BGP,EIGRP, DMZ, RAS, VPN,Intranet, Extranet, VoIP, IPSec, DHCP, DNS ,WINS,SNMP, HTTPs ,SSH, FTP, TELNET,SOAP. Arcsight Console 188.8.131.5243.2,Arcsight Logger BMC Remedy 7.5,BlueCoat Netcache ,Netwitness Investigator 8.0,Proofpoint Smart Search 184.108.40.206 Microsoft Windows Most versions workstation/client ,Enterasys Dragon ,Internet Security Scanner RealSecure Site Protector,Cisco Secure IDS,Cisco Router and Switch Operating Systems HP Openview ,Sourcefire/Snort,Symantec and McAfee desktop and enterprise antivirus ForeScout CounterACT,AirDefense Security, MAP, SCOM/SCCM/SMS 2007/12 NAGIOS and Solarwinds Orion.
- Web Applications: BEA Weblogic, Websphere, Servlets, Applets, IIS6/7.0, Apache Tomcat, Postgress
- Data Center engineer-Monitoring Team
- Analyzed REALPAGEs current Enterprise System monitoring implementation and provide a status report before and after remediation actions engineered and executed more than 1500 windows servers .
- Engineered a monitoring environment in support of deployment to all Enterprise Servers in conjunction.
- Validated REALPAGEs monitoring deployment plans for compliance with existing performance limitations of the Enterprise Servers software.
- Performed training sessions for other Tier s, support staff to include troubleshooting processes.
- Reconfigured monitoring tools and components for conditions as determined to impact performance and scalability.
- Engineered and conduct a disaster recovery scenario for all supported device types within REALPAGE.
- Provided best practice for user education/communication.
- Reviewed REALPAGE FAQs and provide additional Knowledge Base articles applicable to the REALPAGE environment.
- Provided engineering details in a customer modifiable Visio format as requested.
- Engineered daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly checklists for enterprise monitoring and preventative maintenance.
- Prepared 2012 lab to test new SCOM/SCCM/SMS product by multihome agent s to different environments QA and Production .
- Test new Management packs in QA and educated other team to work to setup new alert to maintain their product exchange 2010, SharePoint , ESX5i, win 2008
- Worked with other teams Enterprise, VM, DB..etc to resolve monitoring issue ,and provide them with best practice to resolve issue with automated solutions.
- Managed to tune down the noise in SCOM environment to less than 800 alerts weekly warring and critical .
- Wrote escalation procedure for NOC team how to handle alert with the best product/company knowledge.
- Worked with data center engineer to administrate SCCM 2007 to deploy OS, applications and patches.
- Prepared SCCM and SCOM for 2012, and multihome with 2007.
System Support Engineer
- Interact with Enterprise customers mainly Fortune 500 companies on MacAfee Perimeter Security and Vulnerability Assessment Products EPO, Foundstone, email Security. EMM .
- Gained expertise specialized on Perimeter Security products which include Intrushield IPS and Host Intrusion Prevention system HIPS . Single Point of Contact SPOC for escalations/technical issues related to Perimeter Products email Security, IPS, Web shield .
- Gained experienced and supported Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing using McAfee' s flagship product Group shield for Exchange/Dom.
- Involved in Research and Analysis during troubleshooting with respect to reproducing client issues with a view to resolution. This also, involves time to time interactions with the Development/QA centre hosted in Bangalore.
- Assigned to special projects to install multiple servers vServer with win 2003/08, exchange 2003/07/10, sharepoint2007/10 configure, maintain, test different McAfee's product compatibility, then work with Developing team for hot fix to clear bugs.
- Tested MacAfee's e-mail security products group shield, portalshield, IPS, Spamkiller with exchange 2003/07/10.
- Interaction with IDT and AVERT team for critical issues related to IPS Signatures.
- Conducting DAP Deployment Assistance Program , which includes remotely accessing clients network and assisting them in deploying/configuring McAfee products.
- Wrote KB Articles for MacAfee Support Team for new issues that were found during troubleshooting.
- Thus, to summarize have gained exposure in implementing and troubleshooting, Intrusion Prevention System IPS , Web shield and doing Vulnerability Assessment and Risk Analysis using Foundstone . Also includes creating test beds and performing tests for hotfix and patch by simulating in Labs.
Technologies: Intel, UNIX, Linux AS, Windows 2003/08 exchange2003/07/10, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL2005/8, TCP/IP, Routers, Hubs, Firewalls, Proxy, DNS, WINS, OLTP, SAN, NAS, EMC, VSU, Quality Assurance, UAT, Stress Testing, SDLC, SQL Queries, BEA Web logic, HP, SQL Server 2003/8,EPO,GSE,GSD, VSE, EMM, PSH,PA, EE, Ebiz.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing CEB's domain controllers, Active Directory, and DNS, and messaging environment. Identified problems with AD replication, DNS configuration, and Group Policy configuration and engineered and implemented permanent solutions designed to provide stable future growth.
- Identified and repaired replication problems with CEB's multi-forest, multi-domain environment. Created scripts to troubleshoot and automatically repair chronic issues with AD integrated applications.
- Redesigned the replication topology to better support the physical site links and MPLS network between multiple national and international sites.
- Managed and maintained a multisite Exchange 2003/07 messaging implementation with multiple application integrations such as OCS 2007, BES, and RightFax.
- Provided group policy support by consulting, designing, and implementing group polices to control the user interface for Citrix Presentation Server, Citrix XenApp and EdgeSight . Created GPOs to manage wireless, firewall, WSUS, and security settings on computers.
- Designed and implemented a WSUS 3.0 solution for the Windows Server environment.
- Stabilized, documented, and designed a VMware test environment for AD and core systems integration with IIS, Exchange 2003/07, OCS 2007, WSUS, and SMS 2003.
- Monitored and troubleshot IDS systems for two calling centers using applications like Arcsight Console 220.127.116.1143.2,Arcsight Logger,BMC Remedy 7.5 BlueCoat Netcache ,Netwitness Investigator 8.0,Proofpoint Smart Search 18.104.22.168,Microsoft Windows Most versions SCOM, SCCM, SMS workstation/client only, Enterasys Dragon ,Internet Security Scanner ,RealSecure Site Protector ,Cisco Secure IDS,Cisco Router and Switch Operating Systems,HP Openview, Sourcefire Snort, Symantec and McAfee desktop and enterprise antivirus ,ForeScout CounterACT ,Air Defense Security, MAP to determine any unusual activity was observed or discovered, we would
- Designed, deployed, configured, supported, troubleshot, debugged and administered some of the Cisco security products, devices, and technologies like ASA 5500 series, ACS
- , NAC, TrustSec ,802.1x, IOS IPS, RADIUS/TACACS ,SSL/TLS,SSH.
- Documented user, group, and shared resource information to be used by the Tier 2 support personnel, user administrators, and workstation administrators. Created how-to documents to support new infrastructure designs.
- Assisted telecom team to install VoIP Avaya system, configure and troubleshoot end user issues.
- Developed simple VBScript and PowerShell scripts to manage implementation of AD changes and to support other engineers and administrators to gather AD information to report to end users and auditors.
- System integration Engineer/PM-RII Retail Infrastructure and Implementation
- Participated with the customer in the strategic design process and translate business needs into technical systems solutions.
- Designed and maintained server and network architectures supporting web based applications Intel, UNIX environments .
- Infrastructure and Architectural design including security implementations over 22 projects ensuring smooth project progression from inception to production on time and within scope and budget using project management and ITIL best practiced methodologies IS I,IBM Rational tool requirement design management, costing/forecasting, planning both strategic and tactical, scoping, scheduling, implementation, testing, security/audit reviews, launch activities, quality assurance, business continuity, disaster recovery, governance, problem resolution risk management, change control, wrap up/post mortem and vendor management .
- Ensured to provide customers with a high level of customer satisfaction through maintaining comprehensive knowledge of solutions offerings, strategies and direction as it relates to their business.
- Proposed new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- used a pre-sales methodologies along with in-depth knowledge of leading-edge solutions and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence clients and sell Verizon solutions
- Developed Comprehensive Environmental Documentation.
- Participated in designing and develop RII Retail Infrastructure and implementation web portal
- Install, monitor, administrate and configure the servers by installing the OS Linux, Windows 2000 AS, Applications Voice Genie Gateway, VR, Web logic, Databases Oracle 8i, 9i and SQL2000 and tested before handing to the production team.
- Configured and maintaining networking using of TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Configured network devices design network configurations including Routers, Hubs, Firewalls, Proxy, DNS, WINS servers.
- Designed and maintained the physical architectures supporting OLTP database applications including database servers, SAN, NAS, EMC and VSU.
- Participated in development of innovative and cost effective solutions to customer problems, using integrated data processing and communication solutions.
- Coordinated with the Application Development Manager to ensure the detailed design aligns with the solution and the Quality Assurance Test Manager to coordinate functional testing of the solution and the infrastructure/implementation team to ensure successful implementation and deployment of the solution.
- Worked with more senior team members in performing research and feasibility studies, tradeoff analyses, operation studies, design reviews, and technical briefings with clients.
- Staffing, performance appraisal, promotion and compensation decisions.
- Answered customer inquiries regarding technical issues, and provided them with proper training
- Supervised, coach and develop staff 14 members .
- Provided training and assistance to less experienced staff.
- Ensured the staff remains engaged through selected challenging assignments that push established technological knowledge base boundaries.
- Led Risk Assessment meetings.
Technologies: Intel, UNIX, Linux AS, Windows 20/03,Vserver, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL, TCP/IP, Routers, Hubs, Firewalls, Proxy, DNS, WINS, OLTP, SAN, NAS, EMC, VSU, Quality Assurance, UAT, Stress Testing, SDLC, SQL Queries, BEA Weblogic, HP, SQL Server 20/05, DBMS, C , ASP, Java, CORBA, VB, XML, .NET, DBA, Stored Procedures, Oracle, Teradata,
District Technical Engineer/Network Administrator
- Administered and supported computer systems Win NT, Win 9x for all district offices in the city.
- Configured, Analyzed and resolved problems associated with server hardware Windows NT evaluate and install patches and resolves software related problems.
- Maintained data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Installed, configured and maintained Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Firewall, VPN, SSH.
- Led all phases of small to medium size projects. This should include understanding the business, recommending appropriate projects based on business value, defining project objectives, determining business and system requirements, project planning, selecting a team and assigning project responsibilities, negotiating project deliverables, evaluating and selecting products, designing and testing, implementing and maintaining appropriate solution.
- Determined the scope and objectives of audits and prepare audit plans, Report findings and make recommendations to management.
- Managed and supervised five people to be part of productivity team at HR block in the city.
- Wrote Annual Reports and Planning for IT Information Department.
- Provided the 22 offices in the city with PC's and needed parts.
- Trained the new staff and employees for new software.
- Maintained and upgraded the PC's and software in all offices.
- Prepared bi-weekly report about the status for the district direct about status of all offices.
Technologies: Window NT/9X, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Firewall, VPN, SSH, Reports
Test Development Engineer
- ITSLAT is leading main telecom company and the main supplier of Automatic Test Equipment and interconnection systems. The company's products deliver a competitive advantage to the regions countries leading semiconductor, electronics, automotive and network systems companies.
- This was part of my CO-UP training, with testing department in ITSLAT.
- Development of mixed signal test strategy, design, implementation and verification of instrument level diagnostics.
- Design, implementation and verification of specification verification processes and cross-functional design reviews.
- Custom test hardware design, interface design, software algorithm design, programming external GPIB equipment
- Taped out 16 chips first-times and respins with design flow using Cadence tools.
- ASIC floorplanning, clock tree synthesis, place and route, LVS/DRC and tapeout reviews.
- Tested pattern generation and simulation for chip sample testing Verilog-XL .
- Customer design support for standard cells, I/O cells, IP's, design flow, functional and timing simulation/debugging and design methodology.
- SKILL Cadence program to trace metal layers through chip layout and standard cells.
- Designed of analog circuit boards, component selection, schematic capture, stack-up requirements, layout review.
- Integration of diagnostics into production with a focus on documentation, training and process control capabilities.
- Debugged and troubleshoot to the component level complex analog, digital and RF circuits.
- Interfaced with design, test and test development engineers to resolve product and process issues.
- Maintained in-house instruments, systems and test fixtures.
- On-time shipment of production and field service orders while ensuring the highest quality of workmanship.
- SPC data collection and analysis to aid in problem resolutions.