Experienced as a PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Database Developer, Oracle Applications Developer and Oracle DBA, working for government and private sector. Experienc ed in all systems development life cycle, analysis, design, development, integration, deployment, database administration, technical support and the training of users effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously. Experience in various industries including: Mortgage, Finance, Accounting, Government, Health Care, Telecommunications, Utilities, Real Estate and Construction.
- Languages: PL/SQL, TSQL, Python 3.3.1, Java, UNIX Shell Script, C
- Databases: Oracle DBA 11G/10G/9i/8.x, Administration, Networking, Backup and Recovery, Tuning, SQL Server 2008/2005 Administration, MS Access
- Admin Tool: Business Intelligence 4.0, Business Objects Enterprise XIR2, Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Loader, RMAN, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Enterprise Manager
- Case Tools: Designer 6i/2000, Erwin 4.0
- GUI/Development Tools: Oracle Developer 10g/6.x/4.x/2000 Forms, Reports, Graphics, Discoverer, Query Builder, Procedure Builder SQL Query Analyzer, Crystal Reports 2011/XI, MS Visio, Power Builder 7.0/6.x, Visual FoxPr 6.0, Visual Basic 4.0
- Application Servers: Oracle Application Server
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Database Developer
- Creation of stored procedures, functions, packages, used global variables, temporal tables, materialized views, partitions, object types, etc., using Oracle 11G, in support of TRAX CLM and RE Integration.
- Created PLSQL scripts t run with Unix Shell scripts using SFTP connections, used WinSCP and PuTTY.
- Participated on deployment of RE Integration New Release.
- Analysis: Data Analysis and troubleshooting of data issues, validated XML data vs Oracle OLTP data in support of data synchronization, coordinated with business, DBAs and third party vendors.
- T-SQL Development: Created queries from ODS SQL Server databases.
- Oracle Database 11G, Unix Shell Scripts, TOAD, WinSCP, PuTTY, SQL Server 2008, MS SharePoint.
- Confidential Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Oracle Database Developer / Sr. Computer Systems Analyst
Oracle Database Developer / PLSQL Developer
- Creation of PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, packages, job servers, collection types, triggers, tables, views, etc., using Oracle 11G/10G/9i in support of CC B data extracts from multiple Oracle OLTP sources, consolidation and statistics.
- Did Tuning on queries used in Reports, which resulted in much faster runtime.
- Migration of data from acquired electric company's database int REC Oracle Utilities database CC B using PL/SQL and Unix shell scripts, ETL, Data mapping, Data Analysis, Data Quality, Data Mapping.
- Data Extract from 3rd party vendors int Oracle DBs, using SFTP connections, PL/SQL UNIX shell scripts and SQLLDR.
- Data Analysis and troubleshooting in support of Oracle Applications CC B, MDM, OMS and GIS.
Oracle Applications Developer
Analysis, design and development of Statistics for Management, data extract from main applications and data consolidation, used Oracle Reports 10g.
SQL Database Administrator
SQL Server 2008/2005 for MS SharePoint 2010/2007 and 3rd party application's databases. Creation of SQL databases, Backup and Recovery. Creation of Data Warehouse.
Business Intelligence Administrator / Developer
- Analysis, design and development of Financial and Accounting Reports using Crystal Reports 2011/XI in support of CC B, MDM, GIS, OMS, AMR.
- Designed Solution and Migrated Crystal Enterprise 8.5 t XI R2, team member on migration t BI4.0.
- Business Objects Administrator of Crystal Reports Server XI R2 / BI4.0.
- Obtain applications data requirements and aligning them with target state architectures, Identifying and framing of data issues and developing solutions working with business and IT.
- Oracle Utilities data subject matter expert, working with business and IT t meet their information needs, concentrated efforts on Finance, Accounting areas and Utilities processes.
Environment: Oracle Database 11G/10G/9.x, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Unix Shell Scripts, Oracle Reports 10G, Crystal Enterprise 2011/XIR2, TOAD, SQL Server 2008/2005, MS Virtual Server, MS SharePoint 2010/2007
SQL Database Developer
- Database Developer: Analysis, design, data modeling and creation of databases in support of Retail and Health Insurance applications, using SQL Server 2005/2000.
- SQL Server DBA: Migration of SQL 2000 databases t SQL 2005.
- Process documentation in support of MCEITS / SharePoint deployment.
Environment: SQL Server 2005/2000, MS Virtual Server, MS Share Point Portal Server, MS Visio
Financial Analyst / Applications Developer
- Analyst: Financial Data Analysis, generation of complex financial reports for the analysis of Accruals, Variance, Reclassifications and Reconciliations.
- Database Developer: Cleaning up of MS Access database, Performance Tuning, Administration.
- Migration of CSV data int Access and Oracle databases, developed procedures, created database objects.
- Development of SQL scripts t validate the accounting information.
- Applications Developer: Design and development of accounting forms and reports.
Environment: Oracle 10G, SQL, MS Access.
- Wrote SQL and PLSQL scripts t retrieve or change data
- Did tuning on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, etc. which resulted in much faster runtime
- Performed Oracle DBA duties such as creating various Database objects, which included tables, functions, procedures, packages, and indexes, SQLLDR t prepare and load test data, using Oracle import and export t maintaining data integrity during testing monitoring and modification of table and tablespace sizes
- Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL Loader, SQL PLUS, RMAN, TOAD, Erwin 4.0, Oracle Developer 6i Forms, Reports, Visual FoxPro.
- Confidential Oracle Applications Developer / Oracle Database Developer / Oracle DBA Jr
- Participated in the development of the Financial Accounting Suite SIAF for the Peruvian Public Sector Government deployed int 530 agencies/entities.
- Development of the National Accounting Application used by 2400 government institutions , Data Consolidation, and Generation of Reports sent monthly t the Peruvian president and Congress, daily consolidation of financial data int the National Accounting databases. Used Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Loader, RMAN, Enterprise Manager.
- Development of the Government Business Suite SIGA , used by 530 agencies t control and supervise government transactions. Modules developed: Programming, Budget, Logistics, Purchasing, Sales, Warehouse, Asset Management, Accounting, Finance, Consolidation and Statistics.
- Involved in all systems development life cycle SDLC:
- Analysis: of modules Planning, Programming and Budget, Purchasing, Logistic, Sales, Warehouse, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounting, Finance, Consolidation Statistics.
- Database Development: database design and modeling using Designer 2000, Enterprise Manager, Erwin, PL/SQL scripts.
- Applications Development: using Oracle Developer 6.0, Forms, Reports, Graphics, Discoverer, Procedure Builder, Query Builder, Power Builder 7.0/6.0 and Visual FoxPr 6.0.
- Integration: Developed interfaces between different data sources such as Oracle, Access, DBF, Sybase, txt, csv.
- Deployment: of suites at 2400 government institutions, nationwide, this included: Installation and configuration of Oracle DB 9.i/8.i, configuration of user's connections, solved networking problems in different OS platforms: Windows XP. Installation and configuration of Business Suite Applications.
- Oracle DBA: Oracle DBA 9i/8i: Administration, Networking, Backup and Recovery, Tuning, using Enterprise Manager, SQL Loader, RMAN, TOAD, using Windows and Unix.
Environment: Designer 2000, Enterprise Manager, Erwin 4.0, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer 6.0, Forms, Reports, Graphics, Discoverer, Procedure Builder, Query Builder, Oracle DBA 9i/8i, Power Builder 7.0/6.0 and Visual FoxPr 6.0, SQL Loader, RMAN, TOAD
Oracle Applications Developer
- Development of applications such as Government Transactions Auditing, Warehouse and Asset Management, experience in all systems development life cycle.
- Analysis: in support of applications development.
- Design: of Databases using Designer 2000, Erwin 4.0, SQL Plus, PL/SQL scripts. Design of I/ data forms and reports
- Development: using Oracle Developer 2000, Forms, Reports, Graphics Discoverer, Query Builder, Procedure Builder, Visual Basic 4.0.
- Deployment: of applications in the company and the Training of Users.
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000, Forms, Report, Graphics Discoverer, Query Builder, Procedure Builder, Erwin 4.0, Visual Basic 4.0