- Over 6 years of IT experience in Requirements Analysis, Design , Development , Implementation and support of high end applications based on J2EE technologies
- Strong experience in implementing Web based projects using IDEs like Eclipse, RAD
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis Design.
- Extensive knowledge in working with core java,J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, JMS and Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Intensive knowledge in databases like Oracle 11g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Queries, Triggers, DB2 Client, O/R Mapping, Hibernate, and JPA.
- Experience in designing web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Working knowledge of Servlets,
- Experience in usage of MVC frameworks like Struts and Spring
- Usage of ORM framework like Hibernate.
- Working knowledge of SOAP, REST Web Services.
- Experience in deploying applications on Web Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic.
- Experience in developing rich internet applications using Ajax and JQuery
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Experience writing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Experience in writing ANT, MAVEN build file
- Familiarity with usage of design patterns Singleton, DAO, Factory, Command etc.
- Experience in XML related technologies like JAXP, JAXB, XML, XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas.
- Experience in using DOM and SAX parsers to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development TDD , SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, VSS, CVS.
- Solid understanding of all phases of SDLC right from requirements to post implementation support
- Strong System Analysis, de-bugging, documentation and data analyzing skills
UNIX, Linux, Windows 8, MAC
Java 7.0, C /C
Middleware / Distributed Technologies:
J2EE, EJB, JMS, SOAP
Server side programming
Java Servlet, JSP, JSF, Custom Tag Libraries.
Knowledge in Design patterns
Oracle 10g/9i and MySQL SQL, PL/SQL
Apache Tomcat Server 5.x
Web Sphere 5.1, JBoss Application Server, Weblogic 10
Struts, Spring 3.0, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Webflow, Spring ORM.
Hibernate 3.0, Firestorm/DAO, SQL Developer
Ultra Edit, Edit Plus, XML Spy, Eclipse
Adobe Dreamweaver, SQLDeveloper, Putty
Version Control System
VVS, SVN, Rational Clearcase
- Used FTL in struts framework
- Testing web application using automated frameworks
- Involved in using JSF 2.0 for developing Web components
- Used Jive as collaborating tool
- Used Flash Builder for developing Flex components
- Used spring framework for dependency injection.
- Deployed Ear files in Application Server
- Involved in using JDBC for database access
- Involved in designing the system using UML use case diagram, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, component diagrams and activity diagrams using Rose.
- Developed SQL queries and Procedures using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in Test data creation ,Unit testing using JUNIT
- Used Oracle database
- Use spring frame work for enterprise architecture
- Involved in implementing SOA architecture to implement j2ee web services using soap/ http and xml/http and Restful web services
- Used EJB for Synchronous module with JPA as Data Access Layer.
- Used POSTGRES application server for server side
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts.
- Used Object-oriented analysis OOA for object-modeling techniques to analyze the functional requirements for a system.
- Developed high-performance web applications using Struts and JQuery and XML Http Request.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML and CSS.
- Configured spring and EJB to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer.
- Dealt with Hibernate open source ORM frame work for persistence management.
- Designed a network of web pages, where the user progresses through an application by selecting links, resulting in the next page being transferred to the user and rendered for their use using REST.
- Used JBoss, an application server, to implement the Java Platform Enterprise Edition, create applications and to integrate applications with other applications
- Configured JDBC and LDAP Security in the application server.
- Developed LDAP server configuration files to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of cross-cutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using STRUTS and defined Navigation Rules.
- Developed Messaging frame work for Asynchronous service using JMS.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts for system testing.
- Analyzed various Compute Intensive applications.
- Analyzing the performance of algorithms in Parallel and Distributed Environment.
- Implemented the above algorithms in Parallel and Distributed Environment.
- Multithreaded implementation using C programming pthreads and MPI on a 64 node cluster.
- Involved in Performance Analysis of these algorithms on various architectures.
- Involved in development of the application using Struts framework.
- Optimizing the Algorithms using Intel SIMD, UMS Special Instructions for faster performance.
- Testing applications with sequences available in Genome Database.
- Performed validations using Java Script.
- Developed the code using JSP, JSF, AJAX, JavaBeans, Spring Framework, Hibernate3.0, Web Services, Java Script, JMS, JNDI, XML, XSLT and HTML.
- Developed Spring Based Web services SOAP through XSD and WSDL.
- Developed JSPs to provide dynamic content to the HTML pages.
- Used Vtune performance analyzer for testing performance of algorithms
- Designed and maintained the website.
- Assisted in writing a book chapter for the book mentioned in the publications above.
- Involved in Group discussions, poster presentations.
Environment: C, C , JAVA, Assembly Language, JSP, JSF, SOAP, AJAX, HTML, JavaBean, UNIX, LINUX, SOLARIS, Windows, Dreamweaver, HTML5
- The project is a multi-layer Struts/Spring framework/JMS/Web services/Oracle web application with a few millions users.
- Responsible for Analyzing, designing, developing, coordinating and deploying web based application.
- Understanding the functional requirements and prepared a detailed Use Cases and Functional Requirement Documents from the Business Requirements Specifications.
- Design and developed Gateway remote connect / disconnect module and show total energy consumed for the entire house module.
- Developed required Action classes, presentation layer forms using Action Form beans and Java beans containing the business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects DAOs and business delegates for accessing data.
- Developed Message Driven Bean MDB components for Gateways.
- Worked on HQL and hibernate criteria queries.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Created Hibernate classes to transfer the data to the database.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Functions, Views for the Oracle database PL/SQL
- Code refactoring to get an advantage from technologies upgrade including usage of Generics, enums.
- Created Web Services client SOAP, WSDL Components.
- Developed unit and functional tests for the new functionality.
- Involved in impact analysis of change requests and Bug fixes.
- Automating the build deployment process using maven and ant.
- Documenting the installation and deployment processes for a smooth production release and helping the deployment team to set up different servers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, LDAP, Oracle 10g, XML, Web Services, Quartz job scheduling, Spring MVC, MKS, SQL, PL/SQL, Site Minder, Subversion, SMTP Java Mail , Maven, Ant, Apache Axis, Jtest, XMLBeans, Log4j, TOAD, Junit, Selenium, JFree Chars, Web Logic Application Server, RAD7, Middlegen plugin, Windows XP, Agile scrum
JAVA /J2EE DEVELOPER
- Actively participated in High-level Design and low level Design for different modules in the project.
- Used different Design patterns, like MVC, Controller Servlets, Singletons, Value Objects while implementing the framework and Factory.
- Extensive use of spring framework.
- Implemented hibernate mapping for the statistics data for different storage Objects and programming using Hibernate API.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML.
- Coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application on Web logic.
- Developed the statistics graph using JSP, Applets and Swing in a multithreaded architecture.
- Involved in production support bug fixing and enhancements of the product.
Used unit to automate Unit testing.
Environment: Java, Spring framework, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, Applets, JSTL, Custom tag libraries, SWT, XML, Linux Shell Scripts, JAXB, HTML, Ajax, Apache Tomcat4.2, Eclipse 3.2, Oracle 9i, Linux RHEL .
- Analysis and Development
- Developing Action classes in Struts.
- Developed dynamic pages using JSP and Servlets.
Environment: Struts 1.2, JSP, Oracle9i, JBoss 4.0, Eclipse 3.2, HTML
Role: Java Programmer
- Used Servlets for developing the application logic.
- Created web pages using JSP' for generating HTML pages dynamically.
- Implemented Database connectivity with JDBC for communication between application and Oracle 8i database.
- Developed JSP pages for presenting Web content using eclipse.
- Developed HTML reports for various modules as per the requirement.
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat container.
- Implemented Unit test specification for checking inconsistent data types, overflow, and under-flow conditions.
- Involved in Normalization of Database and created stored procedures using PL/SQL
Environment: Java, Apache Tomcat, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, HTML, Oracle 8i.