Total of 19 years of experience in IT and 15 years in PeopleSoft HCM NA Payroll, Payroll Interface, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, Core HR, T L and Stock Admin modules, PeopleSoft financials and MRP-II applications. Hands on technical/Techno functional lead resource in PeopleSoft.
- ERP Applications: PeopleSoft Product Versions 9.1 5.12 Human Resources Core HR, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, NA Payroll, Time and Labor, Stock administration , Minor - General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Billing.
- Operating System: Windows NT, UNIX.
- Languages: PeopleTools, PeopleCode, PL/SQL, Pro C, COBOL.
- RDBMS: SQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Oracle.
- Reporting Tools: SQR, Query / Crystal.
- Other Tools: Convoy / DM.
Strengths and areas of expertise:
- Rich working experience with PeopleSoft applications ranging from Application versions 5.12 to 9.1. HCM and Financials
- Experience with all the PeopleTools including Application designer, Application engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, File Layout, Data mover, SQR and workflow
- Excellent understanding of the overall objectives of the project and work towards the business need
- Strong ability to resolve complex technical issues
- Maintains excellent relationship with all the stake holders of the project
- Resolving long running queries and processes
- Excellent skills communicating and coordinating with business users, internal and external staff to work towards the business needs
- PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 People Tools 8.53 , Core HR, Commitment Accounting, Base Benefits, NA Payroll Support/Maintenance
- Responsible for the university's semimonthly and monthly payroll production support, troubleshooting payroll errors
- Rollover fiscal year budgets, troubleshoot budget related errors in fiscal/monthly encumbrance processes
- Troubleshoot issues in PSPPFUND and GL Interface processes
- Troubleshoot issues with monthly and semimonthly Pay calc and confirm processes
- Wrote app engine process to calculate encumbrance earnings data for the entire university when there was an issue with additional month's encumbrance reduction.
- Wrote App engine/CI to load other earnings onto pay lines
- Wrote CI/App engine to read data from staging table and create vendors in PeopleSoft financials
- Wrote CI/App Engines to upload health, Life, FSA and General deduction benefits enrollment data into PeopleSoft
- Upgraded modified PeopleTools objects as part of the PeopleTools upgrade from 8.52 to 8.53
- Involved in upgrading branding customizations to PeopleTools 8.53
- Helped benefits department to Configure benefit plans
- Helped team members to create Soap doc XML for Barnes and Nobel integration
- PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 PeopleTools 8.52 , Payroll Interface, Base Benefits, HR and recruiting modules Implementation:
- PeopleSoft Integrations Lead consultant responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing integrations between PeopleSoft and external vendor systems.
- Used App Engine/File Layout for creating outbound and inbound interface files for HR and Base Benefits like Nondiscrimination testing, T.RowePrice Inbound interface to load into Savings plan and 401K/ROTH deductions etc.
- Created a synchronous integration between PeopleSoft and Microsoft CRM system using Integration Broker's Consume Web Services feature in PeopleSoft. It was a synchronous integration between PeopleSoft and Microsoft CRM system to get the Master Emplid to populate while hiring an employee in the Add a Person component in PeopleSoft.
- Configured Integration Broker objects like external CRM Node
- Consuming CRM Web service in PeopleSoft using Consume Web Services functionality
- Specify the Service Operation security
- Commented out auto generation of Emplid in the Add a Person component
- Written SavePrechange PeopleCode on PERSON record to generate the SOAP request message from the CRM Schema to synchronously send it to CRM system
- Processed CRM response message to
a populate the Emplid received from CRM
b generate error messages if any like the Constituent partial match or Invalid data
c Generate PeopleSoft IB system message if there is an Integration gateway level error while processing the message
- Involved in Gap analysis, requirements gathering, coding and testing phases of PeopleSoft implementation project at Kameha Meha Schools.
- Worked on modifying the AWE routings in recruiting.
- Worked on several changes on the Job Openings component i.e., modifying the App packages related to the Job Opening component in recruiting.
- Converted Job descriptions and related attributes from word documents into a table to be uploaded into Profile management in Peoplesoft.
- Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, PeopleTools 8.52, Payroll Interface, HR and Benefits, Lawson HR Legacy System .
- Payroll technical and functional support and Payroll On call support.
- PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 NA Payroll, Benefits and HR:
- Worked on customizing several custom SQRs and writing new sqrs from scratch for Payroll, Benefits and HR.
- Customized the benefits interface to Vanguard
- Troubleshooting NA Payroll and T L to Payroll data issues for every bi-weekly payroll for Dynegy.
- Created a HR Self service custom succession planning application.
- Dynegy was transitioning into other HR/Payroll application from Peoplesoft and I was the only person working in PeopleSoft in both technical and functional capacity to troubleshoot and resolve payroll production issues that arise in bi-weekly production payroll.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.1, PeopleTools 8.50.05, SQR, NA Payroll, Time and Labor, HR and Benefits.
- PeopleSoft HRMS HR, Benefits and NA Payroll Support:
- Worked on several work requests from the HR, Benefits and Payroll groups.
- Worked on creating the Fidelity inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Worked on a benefits interface to Fidelity as per the business request.
- PeopleSoft HRMS to Finance Integration - PeopleSoft HRMS to PeopleSoft Finance Integration:
- Done end to end Asynchronous integration between PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft Finance using Integration Broker.
- Created Integration broker objects both on HR and Finance side
- Created Integration Broker objects like Message, service operation, service, and queue on both HCM and Finance.
- Written App engine program to generate Employee level data like Addresses, names, bank account number to populate the Staging table on PeopleSoft HCM side
- Written PeopleCode to read from the staging table and send the data as a Service operation rowset message using Integration Broker
- Written OnNotify PeopleCode to receive the messages on finance side and insert the data into the Staging table
- Written App Engine to read from the staging table on finance and create employees as Vendors in PeopleSoft finance for them to get paid from finance perspective
- Written programs to collect the HR data like Names, Addresses, Bank information to send to the external vendor system which is Concur expense system.
- On the finance side, written OnNotify App Package PeopleCode to receive the data from HR and to process and insert data into custom finance tables.
- Used CI and App engine to create employees as Vendors in the finance side for the Employees data received from HR.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9, PeopleTools 8.49.32, Integration Broker, Component Interface and App Engine, sqr
PeopleSoft Analyst and Lead
- PeopleSoft HCM/CRM Support:
- Work assignments and closely interacting with the customers.
- Involved in preparing the work break down structure and technical design.
- Quality assurance activities for the work items to be delivered.
- Risk assessment and mitigating the risk on the projects.
- Resource allocation to projects.
- PeopleSoft upgrade 8.3-8.8 /Maintenance:
- Quality checked the deliverables.
- Customer interactions and status updates.
- Technical Spec preparations for various HR, Benefits and Recruitment related work Items.
- Worked on several HR related issues.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PeopleSoft 8.8, PeopleTools 8.4, Recruitment, HR, Benefits and payroll