- Over ten years of experience in areas of middleware technologies, Service Oriented Architecture, and Internet services. Throughout the span of my professional career, I have worked with various clients and developed core skill sets in architecting, implementation and support of highly available, secure, and responsive enterprise systems
- Experienced in designing and implementing the middleware infrastructure using Websphere Application Server, Websphere Portal Server, Websphere Datapower Websphere MQ, Webservers, LDAP and Get Access ,Site minder Security Manger,
- Part of the architect team to provide solution to the client.
- Implemented SOA WebServices environment using Websphere Datapower.
- Experience in Migration of websphere infrastructure to latest versions and to Linux environment from Solaris environment.
- Building the Websphere Portal high availability environment with content management.
- Experience in migrating Websphere Datapower from XI50 to XI52 box.
- Build the SAML infrastructure for interaction with the third party.
- Implemented SSO between different domains and organization using Siteminder and LDAP.
- Experienced in web server administration, which includes installation and configuration of Apache, IBM HTTP servers and Sun One.
- Administrating and maintaining the Datapower appliance in a SOA environment.
- Experienced in managing Portlets, Pages, and ACL's and attribute based administration.
- Experienced in Portal scripting for administrative and management tasks using XMLAccess and WPconfig tools.
- Working experience in Weblogic, JBoss and Oracle application servers.
- Implementing automation through Jacl scripting and shell scripts
- Very good working knowledge of infrastructure components such as OS, Network, Firewall DMZs, BIG IP, LDAP, Databases etc.
- Experienced in providing accurate tasks and time estimates for several high priority projects.
- Experienced in leading the middleware team.
- Experienced in mentoring, providing knowledge transfer and training several WAS and Portal resources.
- Experience of interaction with the Business Clients and the Users.
WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.0 /8.x
WebSphere Portal Server 5.x/6.x/7.0/8.x
IBM WebSphere Datapower
Oracle application server 10 G
Sun One, IBM HTTP Server and Apache
Entrust GetAccess, site minder
Sun One LDAP
Position Title: Lead Consultant
- Architecting and implementing the middleware and SOA WebServices environment
- Leading the middleware team.
- Worked on migration from WAS 6.1 to WAS 7.1 and to WAS 8.5
- Worked on migration of the application to CSC datacenters in Chicago CDC .
- Building the middleware infrastructure based on the project requirement, which involves installation and configuration of web servers, WAS, WPS, Datapower.
- Experienced in building and supporting the Pega infrastructure in WAS and JBOSS environment.
- Implemented SSO between different domains.
- Project releases and implementing the corresponding changes in the middleware environment.
- Performance tuning to provide optimized performance.
- Involving in SRT calls during the severity issues.
- Change management and incident management activities.
Position Title: IT Consultant
Environment: WebSphere Portal Server 6.x/5.1, WebSphere Application Server WAS 6.x/5.x, WebSphere MQ 7.0/6.1, Sun Solaris 10, RHEL 5.3, RHAS 4, Oracle 9i/10g, Apache 2.2/2.0/1.3, Sun One web server 6.0, SunOne LDAP 5.2 GetAccess Server 8 .
- Implementation of the middleware environment based on client requirement
- Code deployment and project releases for various applications running in websphere environment.
- Primary Websphere administrator and middleware focal person on the client applications.
- Build DEV, PRESTG, STG and PROD websphere environment for all Aon eplatform applications.
- Decommissioning of the applications and server boxes smoothly with out affecting the business process.
- Worked on work request and change request raised by the client.
- Worked in migration from Websphere 5.1 to 6.1 environment
- Working in Migration of environment from Solaris to Linux virtual environment.
- Rationalization of portal environment from 4 cpu machine to 2 cpu machine.
- Experienced in performance tuning, implementing high availability, load balancing, and scalability testing using WebSphere.
- Maintenance of Fix level across the environment.
- Migrating Oracle Forms and Report Apps to 10 G releases single handedly.
- Creating the messaging framework for the application environment using Websphere MQ and implemented Security exits in MQ.
- SSL certificate implementation and renewal process.
- Single point of contact for applications running in OAS and websphere portal
- Act as a liaison between business units, operations, network, and firewall groups communicating business needs and technical information.
- Worked as a shared resource for ARM and Meteor Netherlands for the implementation for Websphere infrastructure on Windows environment.
- Interaction with the client.
- Aware of ITIL standards
Position Title: IT Consultant
Environment: WebSphere Portal Server 5.1, WebSphere Application Server WAS 6.x/5.x, WebSphere MQ 6.1, AIX, Oracle 9i/10g, I H S 6.0, Site Minder
- Primary websphere resources taking care of the all the releases and maintenance activities taken during the non US business hours.
- The project requirement herein was to administrate the HR payroll application Voyager, which is hosted in websphere Environment.
- Installation and architecture of IBM WebSphere ND 6 servers with MQ readiness.
- Implement and maintain new applications architecture that I was then responsible for, which include WAS, MQ and I H S.
- Create documentation for 3rd parties involved in projects.
- Configuring the BIG IP for load balancing between various sites.
- Writing scripts to automate the activities in Websphere application server and HTTP servers.
- HTTP server administration.
- Configuring HTTP server for Site minder Identity Manager
- Working on the tickets for the issues in voyager environment.
- Implement change control management for WAS environments, aligning to ITIL
- Maintenance of queue manager and queues.
- Taking the configuration back up of application servers