Objective: MS SQL Server Developer SSIS SSAS SSRS or DBA /Integration ETL Also looking for C ,VB6 and .NET developer.
- MS SQL Server DBA, Data Warehousing design and development IBM Datastage . Data Modeling, Metric Hierarchy Development, Star Schema and snowflake data modeling, SQL stored procedures ,T-SQL scripting for ETL SSIS , data normalization, and report generation using SSRS.
- 4 years Project Management.
Areas of Experience:
- MS SQL Server SSIS SSAS SSRS ,C Developer, Data Warehouse using OLAP Cubes for Corporate Dashboard Drill Down and Aggregations. Business Objects 5.14, 6.5, XI, Crystal Reports 9,10,XI, ERWIN Data Modeling. IBM Datastage/Cognos, Informatica Cemterprise 5, Teradata/SAS Data Analytics.
- Databases: DB2 Datacomm IMS IMS SAS MS SQL Server 2008 Oracle SyBase DB2/UDB Teradata Visual Studio 2008 Operating Systems: MVS/ESA -TSO/ISPF LINUX Websphere Enterprise UNIX MS SQL Client-Server
Extensive experience as a MS SQL DBA which involves supporting business critical production servers automate DBA activities, performing Installations efficiently solving issues within Service Level Agreement. Experience installing, Upgrading, configuring, Migration and performance tuning in MS SQL Server 7.0,2000 ,2005 and 2008. Experience in production support for Large Scale SQL server databases, .Developing Visual Studio with C Subroutines. Excellent experience with MS-SQL server databases in terms of creating database and objects. Experience in SQL server and Back up recovery with Sound Knowledge and experience in Transact SQL T-SQL coding, Administration SQL Server 2000,2005 and 2008. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills Used: SAS 9.2, SAS Data Integrator 4.2. Transformed data from Teradata database using SAS Data Integrator. Developed standards for Stored Processes, data normalization, and used Sharepoint heavily. UNIX scripting was the platform, so scripting was necessary.
Skills Used: C , VB6 and .NET Crystal Reports 10, Visual Studio Crystal Reporting in conjunction with on-Line conversion of operations. Integrated MS SQL Server 2005/2008 using SSIS and SSAS to integrated server models. Formulated Use Case studies with the corporate headquarter Live Office and MS OFFICE Excel . SAP/BO Xcelsius for management reporting.
Skills Used: Crystal Reports XI R2, DB2 UDB Table View transformation for MVS COBOL report conversion to Crystal Reports, ERWIN to Data Entities. Coordinated batch reporting in conjunction with JAVA and C . Western Region used Informatica to transform data.
Skills Used: C , Crystal Reports XI R2, MS Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, .NET VB6/ADO Windows, ERWIN to data entities. designed, coordinated by Departments of Client Business Analyst Activities , data map legacy system, formulate report specifications for Hedge Fund . International monetary conversions and risk management for stock derivatives.
- Skills Used: Business Objects InfoViewer, Auditor, Administration, Created Universes, Oracle Migration Data Modeling Business Objects Enterprise XI, Business Objects CMS Server, Crystal Reports XI, XML
- Using the Business Objects JAVA-based platform, Triad Project Title improved its process for forecasting staffing and salaries, and the reimbursements from managed care contracts. In addition, created 6 universes in supply chain indicators and their relationship to each other. i.e. surgery minutes can be tied to orthodontic surgery cases. This allows Triad to model the impact of admissions aggregates. Triad estimates saving between 30 and 40 percent of the time required for the inter-company planning process. XML schemas created, loading XML documents for intranet Server, MS XMLText Writer was main tool for interfacing, converted datasets for Academy of General Dentistry XMLDataDocument . ORACLE Discoverer,/ ORACLE 10g XML migration used for ADA Student Graduate Student Export. Extended the XML Schema data types with user-defined types for transformation of data for ADA Enterprise Tracking, also Business Objects Xcelsius for management dashboards.
- Employer: SBC, Hoffman Estates, IL Dates: 09/04 to 5/05 Skills Used: SAS Data Warehouse, SAS ETL,UNIX, OLAP Server, VB6/ADO Windows 2000, SAS, ChangeMan, ORACLE 10 SQL Plus , Teradata. Developed Business Objects 6.5 Crystal Reports 9 for ERWIN Data Modeling Activities, Developed universes for JAVA Jakarta Struts ad hoc querys, DHTML SQL querys, Process Flows, Star Schemas, OLAP Cube, also with Oracle DB involving ORACLE Transformation and Programs. In conjunction with batch Cron UNIX Korn Shell Scripts . Wrote controls VB 6.0 that were processed thru Cron Scheduler Reports were ODS- SAS/ETL. Application called Winback using Express methodology. JAVA interfaced with Websphere MQ Series subroutines. SAS Datawarehouse for exporting to messaging Websphere remote queue.
Skills Used: C , UNIX, SQL Server 2000, Informatica Enterprise,SAS, and ORACLE 8i OLE DB , and VB5.
- Developed Ad Hoc programs and FTP utilities using Windows 2000 and WS-FTP. Batch UNIX reports to accounting group.
- Developed Informatica BI for Excel reporting to UNIX daily reporting. MS SQL Server 2003 stored procedure and scheduling implementation.
- Used C ,VB6 and Base SAS ad hoc queries SAS MACROS as stored procedures for database aggregation.
- COBOLII, DB2, UNIX, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Rpt 7, Platinum, Endevor, File-Aid, FOCUS, RACF Security for master file lead support involving MVS/TSO/ISPF Platinum Batch JCL, COBOLII, DB2, CICS, VSAM
- MSA integration for adjustments, deductions, and coupons.
- Used Korn Shell UNIX for data transfer for integration project with PepsiCo.
- Maintained FOCUS parameter driven reports balances for inventory and accounting with PepsiCo. Developed Crystal Report 7 for FTC Regulations involving the Quaker Oats / PepsiCo Merger Point of Sale programs for inventory control. This involved adhering to governmental laws that were closely scrutinized by PepsiCo Tropicana and Frito-Lay Divisions for correct implementation of SKUs.
- Worked with Endevor, Design1 Methodology with M204 IBM Order Entry . Worked with Websphere Development Enterprise relating to PepsiCo E-commerce with C and Visual Studio.