Senior Data Scientist with 23 years' of Data Science, Programming, Microsoft Office experience in Government , Healthcare, Scientific, Regulatory and Enterprise Content anagement - Imaging settings
- Confidential Access Database Temporary Consultant/Amtrak Emergency Management Corporate Security. : Key accomplishments:
- Coordinated database development activities of 3 developers and maintained development focus
- Provided expert consultations on migrating a MS Access 2010 emergency equipment database t a SharePoint-linked Web Content Management System tracking AED's portable emergency defribrillators
- Lead development of SharePoint Content Management System-linked MS Access 2010 web database t track Amtrak's 1000 AED devices used in emergency life support.
- Access 2010 programming Macros
- User requirements analysis and testing
- Access and SharePoint Troubleshooting
- Process Modeling and Visualization
- MS Word documentation
Sr. Data Scientist- Programmer IBM Cognos 10 BI Reports Developer
- Setup Initial Cognos user and reporting environment
- Facilitated completion of Quarterly report within deadlines
- Configured and Automated via Excel VBA Macros Weekly Excel Reports used from Cognos report output.
- Cracked Black-Box Java-JPA Source Code t Map ePEB Data Elements t Cognos 10 BI warehouse for Reporting
Identified and Visualized gaps between Datawarehouse source target data via Analysis Studio
- Provided Ad-Hoc Scheduled Cognos Reporting via use of : Report Studio, Admin, Analysis Studio
- Lead Data Mapping effort t validate Cognos DataWarehouse models against FileNet P8 Content Server Workflow Processessing and DB2 database.
- Lead initial setup and provided training on PDA's SharePoint 2007 Content System: Out-of-The-Box , Permissions, Lists, MS Office Synch, Discussion, Wiki
- Test, Quality Validate, and Analyze gaps between Java and Cognos-based reports via review of Java/JPA source code
- Process source data int optimized Excel workbook format, automated pivot table generation via Excel VBA Macros.
- Created MS Word documentation t capture data modeling andgeneral content workflow technologies and processes
- MS Access Query Development Temporary Disability Database and Data Import int database .XLS,.CSV
Sr. Health Data Scientist Programmer
- Assist in Mapping Legacy MS Access database data elements from Legacy database t ASP.Net web app
- Architect Automated MS Access Excel Apps for Public Health Personnel Across 23 Hospitals Clinics OCONUS t HQ
- Test C /ASP.Net Web and MS Access Pan Flu/H1N1, TB, and Infectious Disease Database - Apps
- Designed ArcGIS Geospatial Maps and Map Templates Visualizing ICE/ER Provider Resources
- Architect, Develop, and Test solutions t manage and partially automate patient-level Detainee Health Records via: MS Excel VBA and Macros, Functions, Charts, and Pivot tables.
- SQL Server 2005, SSMS, Extract, Transform, and Load ETL basics, Import/Export, DTS, Jobs, Procs.
- Troubleshoot user and data issues in Windows, Access-SQL Server: ODBC/DSN, firewall, DOS Ping and Tracert, and log file inspections
- Test Epidemiology web applications built in C ASP.Net, Visual Studio.
- Systems and Business Analysis, and technical documentation in MS Word
- Design ESRI GIS/geospatial mapping products and templates using ArcGIS for visualizing IHSC resource distribution across 23 federal detention centers
- Detention Healthcare, Electronic Medical Records CaseTrakker/MedEz
- Public Health Epidemiology
- SOAP chart notation
Website Consultant President
- Developed OaktonVa.Net Highlighting The Oakton, Virginia Community Using Googlemaps Technology
- Developed International Environmental Consulting Firm Website Highlighting Environmental Studies
- Developed OaktonVA.Net, for the Oakton, VA community. This site incorporates GoogleMaps Apps script t promote public awareness of the Oakton locality, as well as provide useful information.
- Past website projects have included the design of an environmental company website, a church website developed an ASP-MS Access Event planning tool .
- Website and Design Tools used :
- MS Visual Studio/Web Developer 2005 Express
- VB Script ASP
- Assisted in Architecting New Kofax Kofax-Certified Imaging Workflows with Distributed Users via Kofax Ascent Capture 6.1 ACIS Web Server module
- Enabled Distributed Image Capture, Validation, and Release int OpenText-LiveLink 9.1 9.5 ECM Content Management System
- Supported GD Intranet Knet And Livelink 9.1/9.5 Document Portals Comprising 70,000 GD User Base With Issues Encompassing Permissions And Data Disruptions, Oracle Access Management LDAP-Oblix Netpoint , And Troubleshooting Production Kofax Imaging and LiveLink Image and Data Payroll and Tax Forms Release For SRI, GD's Financial Branch.
- Installed and Configured LiveLink Release Script Software, Setup Configuration of LiveLink Metadata Attributes, Test Image/Data Release int LiveLink
- Tested Troubleshooted Network Connectivity, and Insure Kofax Client-Server Synchronization During New General Dynamics Configurations
- Certified As Kofax Specialist, Assisted In Architecting And Integrating Kofax-Livelink Workflows For New GD Accounts Interested In Image Capture And Storage Within GD's Livelink Content Repository .
- Developed Livelink LiveReports T Assist In Providing Business Intelligence T Client And Project Management.
- Assisted In Managing GD.Com internet website presence, Content Publication T A Sharepoint Intranet Portal, And Developed ASP Web Applications In The Intranet Portal, Including An Environmental Health Application.
- Developed An MS Access Database With Reports T Better Track Software Defect Records
- Defects Were Instantaneously Identified and Traceable
- MS Access VBA code and macr step-throughs
- UAT Test Documentation in MS Word and MS Excel
- MS Word documentation of a large MS Access legacy database of DoD parts equipment inventory database.
- Manually Tested a .Net version of the database
- Trained on Cognos 8 BI reporting software
- Developed SQL Scripts, SQL Server DTS Tasks, And Other Structures
- Enable Data Reconciliation On A Test Database
- Created Crystal Reports from a SQL Server - Access-Linked Database
- Pinpointed Inconsistencies During Data Reconciliations.
- Tested And Programmed A DOD Inventory Management Tool In ASP-VB Script ASP.NET 2.0
- Data could be submitted and viewed online in-house
- Provided SQL Server 2000 Database Support on a DoD Inventory Management Biometrics Equipment Project t include:
- Import-Export ETL
- SQL Queries and t-SQL Basics
- DTS Tasks.
- Troubleshooted Data Connectivity with SQL Server and MS Access Databases
- Data Reconciliation via Crystal Reports And MS Access
- Provided Light ASP-VB Script And .NET Programming.
- Biometrics Identity Hardware
- Government Inventory and Logistics Concepts.
- Created Visi Workflow Diagrams Attended Strategy Meetings In Efforts T Redesign HR Document Tracking Process via e-OPF Imaging Test Pilot
- Developed A MS Access Document Tracking System T Assist In Tracking Batches Handed-Off T An Imaging Contractor
- Programmed MS Excel Visual Basic Macros VBA For Daily Production Metrics
- Reports now delivered via Outlook Email Client
- As Sr. Coordinator, In A Records File Center Housing 65,000 Official Personnel Folders OPF's For Aviation Security Screeners, Automated Metrics Reporting via Excel VBA Macros via Outlook Client
- Participated in TSA HR Document Imaging discussions.
- As Jr. Coordinator, Managed Document Inflow, Reported and Recorded Daily Metrics Using MS Excel Spreadsheets And Charts.
- Located And Tracked OPF's Using An Acorde Barcode System and Filed Government HR Documents Bound For Screener OPF's.
- Siebel End-User CRM Training.
- Automated Grant Metadata Validation Excel VBA Macros
- Quadrupled Manual Quality Control Speed as Hundreds of Rows QC'd Immediately
- Improved a MS Access Employee Time Entry System
- Doubled Utilization of Management Reports as Reports Were Made More User-Friendly
- Supervised and Partially Automated an NIH medical grant document imaging project.
- Documents were scanned , metadata entered and extracted, data uploaded int a MS SQL Server and Oracle NIH IMPACII database for use by NIH reviewers.
- Insured data and image availability of 4 Doculex Tiff-to-PDF image conversion PC's.
- Resolved Doculex image conversion and Adobe Acrobat issues.
- Indexed and validated biomedical metadata and images.
- Automated grant metadata quality control and image production metrics using Excel VBA macros.
- Provided staff training in Adobe Acrobat, Document Imaging, Excel and Acrobat validation, QC, and metadata indexing.
- Manual Acrobat PDF capture and OCR was a backup means for image conversion during an outage.