- I have 15 years total experience as a Professional Programmer/Programmer Analyst in a Client Server, IBM Mainframe, and Web-Base environment. I am responsible for coding, testing, implementing and documentation. I provide maintenance, enhancements, and new developments to programs utilizing SQL, PL/SQL, JCL, COBOL, HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, C , Active Report and VB. I have experience in converting programs from Mainframe to Client Servers also converted programs from Client Servers to Web-Base applications.
- HARDWARE: Client Servers, IBM Mainframe, IBM PC's UNISYS, medium AS 400,
- SOFTWARE: Oracle8I, Oracle11g ,Cobol, HTML, MS Excel, MS Word, Access, medium DB2, CICS, Visual Basic, Windows NT, Windows XP, Easy-trieve, Active Report Designer, Visual Studio, DOS/Gen Files, AASHTO Web-Trnsport, Expedite, PowerBuilder, ASP.NET, VB.NET and Microsoft Office.
Computer Services Department
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Office of Engineers, Plans and Proposal Bureau PES/LAS and Bid Express System for the Transportation Department. This system handles the bid tabulations for state and federal projects. This system allows Contractors to bid paper form, online and determines the lowest and most accurate contractor's bid.
- Responsible for writing and maintain Web, Mainframe, and Client/Server computer programs
- Responsible for perform analysis and design on new and existing systems
- Responsible for broadcasting bidding live.
- Responsible for attending training classes and seminars for up to date technological and proficiency
- Responsible for Writing Training/System documentation for PES/LAS System User Guide
- Responsible for communicating effectively with all levels of individuals such as Users, Management, Financial and Legal
- Developed HTML, SQL and C programs to compile project data
- Developed HTML, SQL and C programs to compile project legal documents
- Training users and other IT Staff on new and existing systems.
- Update and Maintain Screen Customization/Patches for the PES/LAS System
- Update and Maintain Internet and Intranet web-pages
- Update System with new Users and Contractors
- Creating instance to Oracle Clients
- Creating Eblib.dll libraries for all projects
- Creating templates and style sheet for reports.
- Created Construction reports in PowerBuilder for the new CAMMS system.