- Experienced in Query Optimization, Query Tuning, Debugging, Performance Tuning and improvising performance of applications using SQL Trace and Explain Plan to analyze queries for efficient data retrieval.
- Involved in preparing CV060 and MD070, MD0120 documents.
- Actively involved in developing XML Publisher reports and migration of reports through different formats PDF, XML style using XML Publisher.
- Involved in Migration of report from DEV to TEST and then to PROD.
- Hands on experience in doing Conversion, Creation and Registration of Reports and Concurrent programs.
- Specialized in developing UNIX Shell Scripts to import Legacy Journals into GL using SQL Loader.
- Extensively involved in supporting existing reports and developing new reports in R12.
- Expertise in the complete life cycle of Collections and Credit Accounting departments and maintaining Sub-Ledger entries for First Data on a bulk database.
- 10 years of IT experience in Oracle PL/SQL development and maintenance projects specializing in Financial Domain with sound knowledge of Oracle Applications R12, AR, AP, GL, FA and Application Object Library AOL .
- Excellent in Data Maintenance and using PL/SQL Web Toolkit to generate the report pages at runtime from the database.
- Expertise in Waterfall and Agile software development model project planning using Microsoft Project Planner and JIRA.
- Ability to work both independently and manage a team. Versatile team player with strong analytical problem solving skills and mentoring subordinates by providing technical assistance.
Oracle Applications R12, AR, AP, GL,FA and System Administration
Oracle 11g /10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle Lite Database
Quest Code Tester Tool, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft Project Planner, JIRA, Oracle Warehouse Builder, SQL Loader, ORACLE Forms/Reports 10g,9i,6i
Toad, SQL Navigator, Query Tool, SQL Developer
Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Collections and General Ledger, Credit card Processing, Life Science, Insurance and Supplier Chain Management
Role: Senior Tech Lead
- Senior Tech Lead engineer involved in application development maintenance of the Collections and General Ledger departments.
- Expertise in sending ADHOC reports to Business as requested by exporting the data from database using queries and SQL Loaders.
- Developed Oracle Package that invokes the Web Service to interact with other systems.
- Handled PL/SQL code with web services using WSDL file Outbound .
- Extensively involved in developing new Oracle Reports using Reports 10g.
- Extensive hands-on in developing UNIX Shell Scripts and scheduling jobs using CRON.
- Architected, designed and developed new POC projects in Core JAVA with Oracle as backend and JSP for UI.
- Performed layout changes in the existing report to accommodate new functionality of the reports and created views in the Backend to enhance the Performance of the Reports.
- Designed and Developed ASP screens to handle UNIX jobs with the help of Oracle Advance Queue and Scheduler
- Actively involved in supporting and solving ASP issues generated through IBM Rational APP SCAN Tool
Environment: PL/SQL, UNIX, Oracle Reports 10g, ASP, Core JAVA, TOAD, JSP, VBScript, HTML
Role: Senior Oracle Developer
- Extensively worked and led the entire application, shouldering responsibilities including major-minor enhancements, bug fixing and production issues
- Data extraction using Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Solving issues related to Provisioning and Reporting on priority basis
- Actively involved in conversions of all raw SQLs in the application into Stored Procedure, moving the entire business logic to PL/SQL Stored Procedure following the entire SDLC process
- Expertise in identifying data quality issues and improving data quality by creating action items
- Researched and identified various data quality issues and created action items to improve the quality of data.
Environment: PL/SQL, UNIX, Toad, SQL Navigator, Oracle Warehouse Builder
Role: Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Actively involved in Team Management comprising of detailed Project Plan preparation using MPP, Execution and Monitoring
- Coordinated reviewed various offshore activities as well as providing Technical support to the team
- Expertise in conducting Code walkthrough within the team followed by code reviews and code standard enforcement
- Extensively analyzed various technical specifications provided by the Prudential SME's
- Implemented automation of deployment of files for the application using Shell Scripts
- Created Oracle packages code as per prudential coding standards
- Created new incremental packages using the Oracle Warehouse Builder and conducted meetings with the SME's to walkthrough the created packages
- Test case/data preparation followed by execution of test cases in Quest Code tester tool
- Managing the configuration and controlling the versions using VSS
Environment: PL/SQL, UNIX, Oracle Warehouse Builder, SQL Navigator, Microsoft Project Planner
Role: Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Analyst
- Actively involved in handling all the change controls containing Oracle Stored Procedures
- Development of various PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Shell Scripts
- Responsible for preparing test plans and test cases for the Stored Procedures developed
Environment: PL/SQL, UNIX
Role: Oracle Forms Reports Developer
- Devised screens for stock module using Forms 6i, PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Integrating modules and screens, User interface designing and programming
- Experience in Coding and Code Reviews
- Expertise in requirement gathering and preparing low-level high-level design document and traceability matrix and reviewing unit, integration and system test case
Environment: PL/SQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, ASP, HTML, Java Script, VB Script